Just another troll post

2 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Oh I see how it is, enough time to post on the forums but not enough time to rebuy troops.

Get your lazy butt back to planet Steve so that I can kick it

Clearly you have your targets mixed up... I have max troops after following Princess Kittens orders to attack the UN. As an organization built up by the Rockafella Foundation, I can say it brings joy.

Sledgehammer, yours and the rest of the Roman Empire Reborn nations that aren't completely ground to dust already are being ground to dust. The stats speak for themselves. Your AA started a war and have lost. I sent your leader a pm over 24hours ago giving the opportunity to gracefully cease hostilities. That has been ignored. Hence our continued offensive. Thank you for the XP, but please fight back, repeatedly battering you to a pulp is getting a little boring.

Startup nuke turrets don't very often work in TE. Ask Jack.

9 hours ago, KingNeptune said:

Sledgehammer, yours and the rest of the Roman Empire Reborn nations that aren't completely ground to dust already are being ground to dust. The stats speak for themselves. Your AA started a war and have lost. I sent your leader a pm over 24hours ago giving the opportunity to gracefully cease hostilities. That has been ignored. Hence our continued offensive. Thank you for the XP, but please fight back, repeatedly battering you to a pulp is getting a little boring.

Startup nuke turrets don't very often work in TE. Ask Jack.

I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go. I promise.

8 hours ago, KingNeptune said:

Sledgehammers vivisection is just about complete, what he's gonna hold on with I don't know. There's nothing left of Jack to grab anyway.

After taking on the UN as instructed, I have found my waterfountain of cash to keep the fight going! Long live the Ramones!

• 2 weeks later...