Is there any alliance not dead yet

Avakael

8 hours ago, murtibing said:

I understand that you are referring to Bones personal allies and not SPATR allies, but nonetheless let's not forget that:

At the time of the attack (March this year) SPATR had three allies: Kaskus, NEW and MInc (almost the same as now, except MInc is now Minc Reborn).

All three of them helped SPATR by countering Oculus and their subsidiaries.

Kaskus and NEW are still fighting against Oculus.

MInc made a peace deal with Oculus (after fighting for a long time), but they asked SPATR whether SPATR would be OK with it before making this deal.

Bones had personal treaties with some DBDC members (e.g. with Cuba). I didn't know specifics of those agreements. In any case, I didn't expect them to help and they didn't help. The only exception was one member of DBDC who helped MONGOLS. But he had been SPATR member in the past.

I know SPATR allies helped, but my point wasnt about SPATR you was just a bonus for what Oculus wanted, plus i still believe to this day that DBDC gave Oculus the green light, at the time of this war i was somewhat in gov in DK and i know most in DK not in the know was all wondering when we was going to jump in, this is based on information we was given, but the longer i have been out of DK the more i find out that was kept secret from the members.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Devialance said:

I know SPATR allies helped, but my point wasnt about SPATR you was just a bonus for what Oculus wanted, plus i still believe to this day that DBDC gave Oculus the green light, at the time of this war i was somewhat in gov in DK and i know most in DK not in the know was all wondering when we was going to jump in, this is based on information we was given, but the longer i have been out of DK the more i find out that was kept secret from the members.

I wouldn't weigh too much emphasis in that theory. The fact was that even if they wanted to help, it would have been a suicide mission for them. All NPO had to do was pump tech endlessly while keeping DK and/or last call pinned down.

DBDC would have dropped like flies because they are only as powerful as the mid teir who supports them.

After BONES committing an act of war against Oculus the only thing that might've stopped them was BONES contacting them and apologizing and offering to make it right. BONES made no effort of diplomacy though. WC & I did try diplomacy but Oculus wanted BONES himself to apologize and show some diplomacy.

When it was clear BONES wasn't going to try to make amends DBDC might've told Oculus they don't intend to support BONES but Oculus was going to attack either way I promise you. They didn't need DBDC/DK to green light it.

Back to the original topic of if there any not-dead alliances -

FTW has had a 40%ish aid slot usage the last few weeks. 4 years ago that would've been subpar but now it would qualify us as an alliance with good activity.

Alpha Wolves has been about the same. Good activity there.

The Imperium has been maintaining around 55% usage, making Junka's alliance one of the most active per capita in the game.

Just wanted to brag about that. :)

1 hour ago, Canik said:

After BONES committing an act of war against Oculus the only thing that might've stopped them was BONES contacting them and apologizing and offering to make it right. BONES made no effort of diplomacy though. WC & I did try diplomacy but Oculus wanted BONES himself to apologize and show some diplomacy.

When it was clear BONES wasn't going to try to make amends DBDC might've told Oculus they don't intend to support BONES but Oculus was going to attack either way I promise you. They didn't need DBDC/DK to green light it.

FTW has had a 40%ish aid slot usage the last few weeks. 4 years ago that would've been subpar but now it would qualify us as an alliance with good activity.

The Imperium has been maintaining around 55% usage, making Junka's alliance one of the most active per capita in the game.

you left out the part where you were staying neutral in the conflict because of NEW and then you jumped to the other side because Oculus really needed you... you spineless piece of !@#$ 

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

you left out the part where you were staying neutral in the conflict because of NEW and then you jumped to the other side because Oculus really needed you... you spineless piece of !@#$ 

There is more to being an ally than militarily involving oneself in a pointless, futile war. Alliances do not exist to entertain the whims of the peanut gallery. 

Perhaps if you spoke to FTW's other allies you would gain some insight as to why their decision did not stain their reputation in the long run.

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Pretty sure I never said we would stay neutral for the duration of the conflict. Just something about being neutral at that time. Not surprised you'd miss the nuance of a post you dumb piece of !@#$ xD

Anyway if you expected me to stay neutral for NEW and thought that was a good thing, maybe you should be upset with NEW for not staying neutral for FTW. We didn't do anything until they attacked our allies. If they had just stayed neutral in it, which they very reasonable could have then everything would be cool and NEW would be doing just fine.

1 hour ago, Canik said:

Pretty sure I never said we would stay neutral for the duration of the conflict. Just something about being neutral at that time. Not surprised you'd miss the nuance of a post you dumb piece of !@#$ xD

Anyway if you expected me to stay neutral for NEW and thought that was a good thing, maybe you should be upset with NEW for not staying neutral for FTW. We didn't do anything until they attacked our allies. If they had just stayed neutral in it, which they very reasonable could have then everything would be cool and NEW would be doing just fine.

What a sugar coated, e-lawyer, pile of crap. I cannot believe you are even able to stomach such a bastion of garbage. The fact is that your 'allies' over in NEW were disgruntled with you entering and you looked the other way at their remarks.

What you did was weasel your way into the other side because you figured NEW was done anyway. For such a communication whiz, I bet you didn't even talk to NEW during the conflict.

You have no honor, none, not even a smidgen... and I pity you.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

5 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

There is more to being an ally than militarily involving oneself in a pointless, futile war. Alliances do not exist to entertain the whims of the peanut gallery. 

Perhaps if you spoke to FTW's other allies you would gain some insight as to why their decision did not stain their reputation in the long run.

Of course it stained their reputation, at least to people not allied to them. However no one was surprised, it's the norm in this game to coward out when your allies aren't on the winning side.

4 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

What a sugar coated, e-lawyer, pile of crap. I cannot believe you are even able to stomach such a bastion of garbage. The fact is that your 'allies' over in NEW were disgruntled with you entering and you looked the other way at their remarks.

What you did was weasel your way into the other side because you figured NEW was done anyway. For such a communication whiz, I bet you didn't even talk to NEW during the conflict.

You have no honor, none, not even a smidgen... and I pity you.

I mean, that part is pretty much true all things considered, so that point doesn't sound as good as it otherwise would.

Honestly at the time I agreed with you, but in hindsight so what? If NEW is happy to go out and FTW isn't what could they have done? At most they could have fought with them for a couple of months, before peacing out, which wouldn't have helped NEW in the slightest and may have jeopardised their other friendships.

4 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

"Derrr, well that thar is just e-lawurin'!" - I can see this will be an intelligent discussion. xD

"The fact is that your 'allies' over in NEW were disgruntled with you entering and you looked the other way at their remarks."

Well they did the same thing to me. You think I wasn't disgruntled with them entering against my allies in support of BONES?

Don't want people to get the wrong idea though, I didn't attack NEW's allies in return out of vengeance or anything like that. People may find this controversial but truly I did much more for NEW by doing this than I could have by fighting on their side. And that is - I made an agreement with Oculus. They agreed they would not extend the war to NEW but if NEW attacked them I had to hit MONGOLS to help negate some of the damage.

It's true this did help FTW in a way, by ensuring Oculus did not strike first we would not be obligated to defend NEW. However it was also extremely beneficial to NEW, who had all the time in the world to prepare thanks to agreement or, if they had chosen to stay out (which was what I would've preferred, obviously) they would be completely safe. It made sure the ball stayed in NEW's court, so to speak.

Whereas if I rejected the agreement and Oculus attacked NEW and FTW defended them, it would've made no difference at all, as Blackatron just said. Just would've resulted in FTW being rolled too.

"For such a communication whiz, I bet you didn't even talk to NEW during the conflict."

I did try to talk to them a few times, they were unresponsive. I could only get in touch with an ex-leader who didn't really care all that much and told me he planned to quit anyway.

1 hour ago, Avakael said:

Hey guys, I said I'd be looking at micro alliances, not micro penises. Thanks kindly.

Oh, well it that's the case, join m inc

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

54 minutes ago, Canik said:

Don't want people to get the wrong idea though, I didn't attack NEW's allies in return out of vengeance or anything like that. People may find this controversial but truly I did much more for NEW by doing this than I could have by fighting on their side. And that is - I made an agreement with Oculus. They agreed they would not extend the war to NEW but if NEW attacked them I had to hit MONGOLS to help negate some of the damage.

It's true this did help FTW in a way, by ensuring Oculus did not strike first we would not be obligated to defend NEW.

You just admittedly plotted against your ally, and your ally's ally. And Oculus would have survived without you, trust me.

This is as despicable as it gets.

1 hour ago, Canik said:

It's true this did help FTW in a way, by ensuring Oculus did not strike first we would not be obligated to defend NEW. However it was also extremely beneficial to NEW, who had all the time in the world to prepare thanks to agreement or, if they had chosen to stay out (which was what I would've preferred, obviously) they would be completely safe. It made sure the ball stayed in NEW's court, so to speak.

I don't see how this is unreasonable, Canik literally bailed NEW out of a tough situation created by Bones, a non-ally. If NEW didn't accept this form of assistance, it's not Canik's fault for doing what's best for his membership.

In any case, FTW does not need to answer to the guy who broke an NAP agreement to attack the Imperium back during the Plutocratic War. Not to mention infiltrating our alliance and publicly leaking internal communications, embarassing his allies on the OWF. Or the guy who violated the Polar protectorate with a secret treaty with Kaskus (Unknown Smurf snitched on LH that time).

Plenty of mud to sling around LH.

You just admittedly plotted against your ally, and your ally's ally. And Oculus would have survived without you, trust me.

This is as despicable as it gets.

LMAO! Well NEW may not have liked it but they weren't communicating with me so I didn't know if they wanted to suicide or not. But I figured, if they want to suicide then it doesn't change a thing. If they wanted to stay out it gave them to opportunity to when they almost certainly wouldn't have otherwise.

Really I fought harder to protect SPATR/NEW/BONES than even they themselves did as far as I'm concerned. Leaders of SPATR/NEW just didn't care anymore and wanted to suicide apparently. It would've been nice for them to tell me first, maybe cancel their ties to me.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

In any case, FTW does not need to answer to the guy who broke an NAP agreement to attack the Imperium back during the Plutocratic War. Not to mention infiltrating our alliance and publicly leaking internal communications, embarassing his allies on the OWF. Or the guy who violated the Polar protectorate with a secret treaty with Kaskus (Unknown Smurf snitched on LH that time).

Thanks, Junka. :D

The only reason I am replying is because I never did explain my reasoning and don't want to leave it to everyone's imagination.  Some may still dislike my decisions but at least now they'll dislike them for the right reasons. All I know is I wouldn't blame my allies for 'plotting against me' like that if the situation was reversed. Of course I'd have to not be here for something like that to happen but when I came back, I would understand.

Edited by Canik

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

What a pathetic spin. Our intitial signing with Polar was a ruse to the kash / DS side of which we helped by dropping franz (DK gov) talking poorly about ng as ng was shifting over. Our break from polaris was simply because we wanted to hit NPO because they had a soft under belly and BONEs bailed us out (publicly). After he sanctioned Hartw we fought IRON for SPTR (we owed BONEs) and Hartw bailed us out, but not before we publicly executed Maloney over at wff and at the conclusion we worked with Hartw who formed cowboy's and Layton had some paranoia and I told him we weren't hitting him, and that's what the NAP was for. Our war on SNX was simply a well played butt-kicking (and much deserved) and hence why we publicly threatened to disband Scotland so that you'd get all pissy and call Hartw 'Mu' and there happened to be some great screen shots along the way. And eventually you caved into mother white chocolate about how it 'wasn't fun for you'. And your tears were delicious!

but that's all under the bridge now, m inc reborn is a peaceful alliance under terms and we are minding our own business.

just think, a small micro did all of that.

(activity win)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

15 hours ago, Canik said:

We got our aid slot up to 50% the other day but ranging between 40-50%, not bad! Thanks to FTW pushing it up!

The alliance activity is usually in the 80s. Not bad for 62 nations.

Al Bundy

What a pathetic spin. Our intitial signing with Polar was a ruse to the kash / DS side of which we helped by dropping franz (DK gov) talking poorly about ng as ng was shifting over. Our break from polaris was simply because we wanted to hit NPO because they had a soft under belly and BONEs bailed us out (publicly). After he sanctioned Hartw we fought IRON for SPTR (we owed BONEs) and Hartw bailed us out, but not before we publicly executed Maloney over at wff and at the conclusion we worked with Hartw who formed cowboy's and Layton had some paranoia and I told him we weren't hitting him, and that's what the NAP was for. Our war on SNX was simply a well played butt-kicking (and much deserved) and hence why we publicly threatened to disband Scotland so that you'd get all pissy and call Hartw 'Mu' and there happened to be some great screen shots along the way. And eventually you caved into mother white chocolate about how it 'wasn't fun for you'. And your tears were delicious!

but that's all under the bridge now, m inc reborn is a peaceful alliance under terms and we are minding our own business.

just think, a small micro did all of that.

(activity win)

Your propensity for mischief is not something I am challenging, but considering your own colorful history when it comes to agreements you shouldn't be throwing rocks.

13 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Your propensity for mischief is not something I am challenging, but considering your own colorful history when it comes to agreements you shouldn't be throwing rocks.

There is a vast difference between agreements and loyalty. 

In Caniks case, he preferred agreements.

We prefer loyalty.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

26 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

There is a vast difference between agreements and loyalty. 

In Caniks case, he preferred agreements.

We prefer loyalty.

Loyalty belongs within an alliance, to the sovereign, the state, and the membership. If you understood this, perhaps your AA would still have 20+ members or more.

5 hours ago, Avakael said:

Hey guys, I said I'd be looking at micro alliances, not micro penises. Thanks kindly.

It's like these nerds forgot what this thread was even about.

Hey nerds, quitting bickering or patting yourselves on the backs already and join Avakael and fellow nerds in Kashmir.