A warning to Kashmir

x Tela x

50 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I'll take a package! :awesome: 

I apologize, sir. At this time it does not appear that you are engaged in combat with a bad !@#$%*. If, at a later date, you find yourself being assaulted by such a beast, do not hesitate to make another request.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Fox Fire said:

Well this thread was an interesting read. Um.... I forgot what this was about. 

This thread is about Kashmir's unwarranted aggression and the consequences of that aggression.

Shallow be thy graves, in Walford's name, Admin

18 hours ago, SirWilliam said:

Fire Fox, you never seem to know what's going on... Are you high all the time?

Sometimes. I was just reading the comments and forgot what this thread was about. :P

2 hours ago, kingzog said:

Would you like a recap? Perhaps a nightcap?

I feel like there's supposed to be a joke in there...

On 12/20/2016 at 0:59 AM, x Tela x said:

This thread is about Kashmir's unwarranted aggression and the consequences of that aggression.

Shallow be thy graves, in Walford's name, Admin

So in the interest of continuous improvement, how might you have responded differently to the intel-gatherment which you experienced, other than to respond militarily and trigger that state of belligerence which now obtains?

Also, hats off for the aid you sent, that is a show of moxy, wrapped in chutzpah, seasoned with insouciance.

5 hours ago, Lex Quintus said:

So in the interest of continuous improvement, how might you have responded differently to the intel-gatherment which you experienced, other than to respond militarily and trigger that state of belligerence which now obtains?

Also, hats off for the aid you sent, that is a a lot of big words and stuff.

Why would I respond any differently? Espionage is an act of war. I recognized that state of war and acted accordingly. ;)

1 hour ago, kingzog said:

Money would be nice. Tech, too.

You should be paying me after that date, but whatever! :D

btw, Kashmir, if you'd like to continue just keep me staggered. If you don't, I'll consider the score settled. Does not matter to me. I had some fun, though I doubt you want me running rampant among your lower ranks. Respectful fights all around. :)

11 hours ago, x Tela x said:

Sorry, my superior morals and impeccable reputation *cough* preclude me from joining forces with a rakish bunch like Kashmir.

Hey, there are a bunch of us on our last hurrah and some have even come back like Lazarus from the dead.

Join us, for as long as the game and you are one.  You might inspire us to clean up around the place a little bit.

1 hour ago, mattski133 said:

can we just do the QnA in this thread?

what are the merits, in your opinion, of a burrito vs a taco?  and what, really, is the difference between an egg roll and a chimichanga?

Avril Lavigne.

52 minutes ago, Lex Quintus said:

What famous person should we think of when we think of you?  Could be physical appearance, a certain character they've played, shared stock portfolio/shoe size/phobias, whatever.

Avril Lavigne.

52 minutes ago, YOLO SWAG said:

What's your ideal Sunday? Does it involve cheese? If so, what kind?

Avril Lavigne. On a 1,000lb slab of cheese. Meunster.

Edited by x Tela x