Anyone around from the Old Days?

IUAlpert

On 12/29/2017 at 3:18 PM, Tankobite said:

RIP TOP :(

Thank you. We actually planned to remain together as a community but in the middle of our discussions, a certain someone, who was mindbogglingly entrusted with the keys to our forums, decided not to renew the license and proceed to ghost us.

Edited by Crispy99

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Crispy99 said:

Thank you. We actually planned to remain together as a community but in the middle of our discussions, a certain someone, who was mindbogglingly entrusted with the keys to our forums, decided not to renew the license and proceed to ghost us.

That’s too bad.  I had a lot of fun smashing the Legion in GWIII in TOP

Hello to any current / former TOP people still here. I've only just made a new nation after losing mine back in 2011-ish, this was sometime after the Bipolar War and move to Pink team. Unfortunately I messed up a tax collection, and just kind of gave up on CN at that point due to the time and work needed to rebuild from scratch :(

My forum name and ruler name was Ivegottheskill, and nation name was Sequestra

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 7:38 AM, Crispy99 said:

Gotta say, my best days of CN were in TOP. Never before and not since in this game have I been privy to witnessing such awesome realpolitik discussions and outcomes unfold. Some seriously brilliant minds came together in that alliance. I hope they're being used in the real world to great affect.

On 3/14/2018 at 6:56 AM, Ch33kY said:

Gotta say, my best days of CN were in TOP. Never before and not since in this game have I been privy to witnessing such awesome realpolitik discussions and outcomes unfold. Some seriously brilliant minds came together in that alliance. I hope they're being used in the real world to great affect.

I'm pretty sure I remember you being annoying as hell in VE during GW2, or was that someone else

I originally started in late 2008. Joined up with IAA played with them until we were rolled. Quit the game for abit but would swing by the IRC every now and again came back when they started back up and left when they were rolled a second time..

decided to rolled up a new nation and see whats up

On 12/27/2016 at 5:49 PM, The Zigur said:

I began in 2007 in March, missing the events of Great War III as a member of the Fifth Column Confederation. By December, I was dissatisfied with the alliance's anarchist philosophy and created a micro called the Separatist Confederation. 

I merged the micro into Chimaera's Imperial Assault Alliance in return for the position of Moff of Imperial Communications. From this position, I eventually established the Imperial Security Bureau and a number of other programs aimed at increasing the military bureaucracy of the alliance.

After we were rolled and EZI'd during GATO-1V, I joined Vox Populi and sought to challenge NPO ideologically. Dissatisfied with the leadership in the movement (especially starfox101 and Doitzel), NPO agreed to drop my EZI status and allowed me to join NATO.

One month into my membership at NATO, Ivan Moldavi suddenly returned and established the New Sith Order. I quickly joined, desiring to learn more about how the original Orders worked. With my experience as ex-IAA Emperor and ISB director, I worked with Teh Chron and others as part of a secret police unit designed to protect Ivan's philosophy within the NSO.

However, I went inactive for a couple years. When I returned, I didn't recognize any of NSO's leadership, so I decided to join the NPO under Cortath's leadership. I played a minor role in NPO, primarily as a recruitment officer, until fading back into inactivity due to real life.

In 2013, I returned as Tywin Lannister and joined House Baratheon, immediately joining the crusade against Mushqaeda. For a while I kept my previous identity secret, but I quickly rose to Hand and played a role during the Disorder War in coalition command.

Near the end of the war in early 2014, I was deposed as Hand and became a pariah for a while. I formed the Revolutionary Order Party as an experiment, which brought together about 15 individuals such as xoindotlner. The work we accomplished ideologically carried over into LoSS, and laid the foundations of producerism as it exists today.

I established the SHADOWS in LoSS, and rewrote the charter to allow for an easier merger into the Supernova X project. The SHADOWS later carried over into Supernova X as an elite special operations and state security unit based on earlier work in NSO and IAA.

After my expulsion from SNX, I served under Dajobo as press director and a number of other jobs, and earned the Order Hero medal during the Doom War.

Although I was expelled in late 2014, elements of the SHADOWS remained and brought me back into the alliance in 2015, when we fought the July Revolution. Since then, I have served as the Imperium's leader.

My lord you are still at this junks. Hats off to you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...