Anyone around from the Old Days?

IUAlpert

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

I was in the NPO at the time of its peak, and then I was one of their most vocal opponents. However, my inbox is full and I cannot be bothered to clean it up. Do you object to using this thread?

You were one of the greatest War Councillors NPO ever saw. Nothing ever beat the RV/Jack Tarr ticket.

On 11/28/2016 at 8:56 PM, Rebel Virginia said:

I was in the NPO at the time of its peak, and then I was one of their most vocal opponents. However, my inbox is full and I cannot be bothered to clean it up. Do you object to using this thread?

If you'd be willing to share, I have no objections.  I'm interested in the methods NPO used for coalition building and maintaining eminence.  

Edit: I'd very appreciate quoting me in response, I tend to forget about checking on this part of the forums so the notification will aide greatly.

Edited by Teddyyo

Old Guard is still around, totally defying the all the odds. I played a very small role its founding. While most of its ex-GPA leadership have disappeared from this world many of its key people are still around and keeping it running.

CN is still a total nostalgia-fest, simply because Admin has done nothing for at least 5 years towards game development and the numbers have slowly been dwindling. I keep on keeping on in the hope that this community will either reinvigorate this game or mass-migrate to a better one. For all its flaws, there is much hope in the CN community.

I joined in 2006. I joined the International Communist Party and was told by Comrade Yev how I missed all the fun, missed 'the' Great War. (because it was before GWII).. made me think the game was older than it really was. To this day I tend to forget how early in CN's history I really did join. It was still extremely early. Had Maroon War, GWII, and many many many other wars ahead of us. Ah those were the days.