SNX is bad

President Hardin

Foreign policy will be singularly focused on Making Brown Safe Again by destroying radical terrorist groups such as SNX. End the nuclear trade deal with SNX nations by eliminating their access to Uranium resource and the ransom payments to the world’s number one state sponsor of terrorism. Brown will stand with its allies and end the current Senators practice of apologizing to our enemies. Brown First will be the major and overriding theme of my administration. We will totally dismantle SNX's global terror network. I believe an easing of tensions, and improved relations with Monsters, from a position of strength only, is possible, absolutely possible. The continuing incitement and preaching of hate by the SNX leadership, and the glorification of terror must end immediately. We will never enter into any conflict unless it makes us safer as a nation. When SNX sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people. I WILL SEND THEM BACK! I will build a wall and black IS going to pay for it. I watched brown came tumbling down. And I watched in Monsters Inc, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that color was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering.  It's disgusting. Immortan Junka is behind these attacks. We will destroy him. On brown, we have people sanctioning innocent noobs, we have people sanctioning many other people. We have things that we have never seen before -- as a group, we have never seen before, what's happening right now. The medieval times -- I mean, we studied medieval times -- not since medieval times have people seen what's going on. I would bring back waterboarding and I'd bring back a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding. Immortan Junka is the closest to thing to Satan since Satan. This is a call to everyone to stand up, we are going to bomb the !@#$ out of SNX. 

An example of what I will do FOR you! 

Your nuclear attack against Republik of Eurf was a success. Republik of Eurf lost 5390 defending soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 89.778 miles of land, 45.29 technology, 212.84 infrastructure, 75% of their aircraft, and 25% of their nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses Republik of Eurf will experience many days of economic devastation in their nation.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Galerion said:

I wonder how he feels about being referred to as a noob and there's certainly nothing innocent about him in all this.

He is innocenter than you. He does not use the weapon of sanctioning to fight like the !@#$%* you are

8 minutes ago, President Hardin said:

He is innocenter than you. He does not use the weapon of sanctioning to fight like the !@#$%* you are

Hypocrite.

You could see that your lot weren't going to be let off with a slap on the wrists this time and that your senate seat was going to be lost, so you've gone sanction rogue to cause as much nuisance as you can.

Just now, Galerion said:

Hypocrite.

You could see that your lot weren't going to be let off with a slap on the wrists this time and that your senate seat was going to be lost, so you've gone sanction rogue to cause as much nuisance as you can.

The wise move would've been to wait till he lost his seat to retaliate with sanctions, whoever made the decision to have a sanction party without any consideration to all the TC's you guys are burning down, obviously isn't the sharpest tack in the box.

Edited by DoorNail

Just now, DoorNail said:

The wise move would've been to wait till he lost his seat to retaliate with sanctions, whoever made the decision to have a sanction party with any reguards to all the TC's you guys are burning down, obviously isn't the sharpest tack in the box.

I was selective in who I sanctioned, 1 runner and 3 leaders. That leaves me with 1 sections left, unlike hardin I'm not systematically going through members of alliances.

Just now, Galerion said:

I was selective in who I sanctioned, 1 runner and 3 leaders. That leaves me with 1 sections left, unlike hardin I'm not systematically going through members of alliances.

There's a possible 20 nations nations seeking trades by your sanctions alone, feel free to explain how that make you better.

Just now, DoorNail said:

There's a possible 20 nations nations seeking trades by your sanctions alone, feel free to explain how that make you better.

We I know there aren't 20 because I have spy reports for those nations and most who were hit are part of the alliances who enabled him in the first place.

Brown team is the only team where not only are we not supposed to sanction rogues, we're not even supposed to retaliate when we are rogue-sanctioned. :rolleyes:

Anyone who doesn't like it is free to move to the grey team, I heard it's a sanction-free team.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

Brown team is the only team where not only are we not supposed to sanction rogues, we're not even supposed to retaliate when we are rogue-sanctioned. :rolleyes:

Anyone who doesn't like it is free to move to the grey team, I heard it's a sanction-free team.

This is essentially true. I was on brown before all of this. It was peaceful then. SNX came along...it was peaceful still. Some more came, that changed. Not going to point fingers though.

Just now, Galerion said:

We I know there aren't 20 because I have spy reports for those nations and most who were hit are part of the alliances who enabled him in the first place.

5 slots 4 sanctions is 20, they don't have that many in thier alliance, do they?

Just now, President Hardin said:

he sanctioned people I am not affiliated with anymore, i burned those bridges a while ago 

Doesn't change the fact they put you where you are and I don't see any reason that we should take your groups word on those bridges being burnt.

1 hour ago, President Hardin said:

Foreign policy will be singularly focused on Making Brown Safe Again by destroying radical terrorist groups such as SNX. End the nuclear trade deal with SNX nations by eliminating their access to Uranium resource and the ransom payments to the world’s number one state sponsor of terrorism. Brown will stand with its allies and end the current Senators practice of apologizing to our enemies. Brown First will be the major and overriding theme of my administration. We will totally dismantle SNX's global terror network. I believe an easing of tensions, and improved relations with Monsters, from a position of strength only, is possible, absolutely possible. The continuing incitement and preaching of hate by the SNX leadership, and the glorification of terror must end immediately. We will never enter into any conflict unless it makes us safer as a nation. When SNX sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people. I WILL SEND THEM BACK! I will build a wall and black IS going to pay for it. I watched brown came tumbling down. And I watched in Monsters Inc, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that color was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering.  It's disgusting. Immortan Junka is behind these attacks. We will destroy him. On brown, we have people sanctioning innocent noobs, we have people sanctioning many other people. We have things that we have never seen before -- as a group, we have never seen before, what's happening right now. The medieval times -- I mean, we studied medieval times -- not since medieval times have people seen what's going on. I would bring back waterboarding and I'd bring back a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding. Immortan Junka is the closest to thing to Satan since Satan. This is a call to everyone to stand up, we are going to bomb the !@#$ out of SNX. 

An example of what I will do FOR you! 

Your nuclear attack against Republik of Eurf was a success. Republik of Eurf lost 5390 defending soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 89.778 miles of land, 45.29 technology, 212.84 infrastructure, 75% of their aircraft, and 25% of their nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses Republik of Eurf will experience many days of economic devastation in their nation.

Soldiers, sailors, and aviators! 

Purple shirts of the revolution and of the legions! 

Wimmin of Femocratic Lands!

Pay heed!

An hour appointed by destiny has struck in the heavens of our Motherland!

*cheers, loud cries of “War! War!”*

The declaration of war has already been delivered!

*more cheers, very loud cries of “War! War! War! War! War!”*

We go to battle against the plutocratic and reactionary patriarchies of the west who, at every moment have hindered the advance and have often endangered the very existence of the Femocratic people!

*even more cheers, extremely loud cries of “War! War! War! War! War! War!  War! War! War! War! ”*

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Brown team is the only team where not only are we not supposed to sanction rogues, we're not even supposed to retaliate when we are sanctioned. :rolleyes:

I see why people give you trouble.

Your comprehension skills are top notch. /sarcam