Again...Really????

Classic ...first hit an alliance fresh out of war then call In Another alliance to help you with your stupid decision ...and as for permanent war where did that come from I think it was you that originally said something like that ... that we will war till end of round .....  HG me personally and I'm sure most of aw are really sick of being anywhere near you on the battle field ... I know I was bored fighting D1 the second time.... this op thing is a pretty good twist ... I think it is out of the TErealm but definitely different .... it's actually a compliment I guess we were beating you alittle more then you would like to admit ...

eithwr way it is what it is 

Edited by RoadRash

7 hours ago, HiredGun said:

The only thing you're protecting is their flag runs and not since Tdo has an alliance been willing to burn for their flags.

Oh, Fatality. You should know that this is how you summon me.

TDO was never an alliance about flag running. The system that admin has created for flags means that the alliance flags will just go to the biggest alliances. As we valued quality over quantity (unlike you, I might add), we were always at a major disadvantage there. So if we won alliance flags, it was by chance, not drive. We played to kick ass and take names, not win little prizes. As for the individual awards, at least two identified flag runners were removed from the Order, because we did not support or condone flag running if it damaged the ability of the alliance to fight coherently.

So not sure where you get that idea from, for a start.

And secondly, willing to burn for them? Oh, my friend... remind me how many times in our existence TDO was defeated? Was it three times? Four? ...oh wow, I'm now being told it was only once. Once over five rounds. Seems to me like saying that we burned for anything is quite uninformed at best. In fact, when we disbanded, it was because we were just bored of a world where nobody challenged us.

So Fatality, you can play at being the villain all you please, and you can claim you're the best around. But I have faith that Al and his Wolves will kick your ass six ways to Sunday because they are twice the alliance Defcon 1 will ever or has ever been.

56 minutes ago, Cazaric said:

Oh, Fatality. You should know that this is how you summon me.

TDO was never an alliance about flag running. The system that admin has created for flags means that the alliance flags will just go to the biggest alliances. As we valued quality over quantity (unlike you, I might add), we were always at a major disadvantage there. So if we won alliance flags, it was by chance, not drive. We played to kick ass and take names, not win little prizes. As for the individual awards, at least two identified flag runners were removed from the Order, because we did not support or condone flag running if it damaged the ability of the alliance to fight coherently.

So not sure where you get that idea from, for a start.

And secondly, willing to burn for them? Oh, my friend... remind me how many times in our existence TDO was defeated? Was it three times? Four? ...oh wow, I'm now being told it was only once. Once over five rounds. Seems to me like saying that we burned for anything is quite uninformed at best. In fact, when we disbanded, it was because we were just bored of a world where nobody challenged us.

So Fatality, you can play at being the villain all you please, and you can claim you're the best around. But I have faith that Al and his Wolves will kick your ass six ways to Sunday because they are twice the alliance Defcon 1 will ever or has ever been.

No one cares about how much damage Tdo done to the game.

You lost 1 war over 5 rounds cos you never wanted a even playing field and kept merging or recruiting veterans in order to stay on top while we focused more on newbies and growing the game with new people but at the same time trying to keep the field balanced cos we understood that imbalance is not good for the game and the game became stagnant. All the other major alliances had to form coalitions just to form enough strength to challenge you, it'll be like AW and SS merging... Oh wait on... or D1 and OP.

No one misses Tdo but we do miss honorable alliances like TPC, WD, NDO,SUN, WAPA,SKARO, TFK, HELLAS to name a few off my head, all these alliances had their fair share of wins and losses, TPC probably more wins though but when they were in a position of power, they still treated everyone as fair as they could and with respect no matter how new or old their opponents were. Tdo on the other hand suffered less losses than they should have by getting friendly alliances to jump their opponents if they felt they didn't have the advantages they would have liked even though Tdo always put the advantages in their favor when waging war, usually always having the much stronger upper tier but never acknowledging it in your dows and when it was called out, you villanized anyone that opposed you.

16 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

No one cares about how much damage Tdo done to the game.

You lost 1 war over 5 rounds cos you never wanted a even playing field and kept merging or recruiting veterans in order to stay on top while we focused more on newbies and growing the game with new people but at the same time trying to keep the field balanced cos we understood that imbalance is not good for the game and the game became stagnant. All the other major alliances had to form coalitions just to form enough strength to challenge you, it'll be like AW and SS merging... Oh wait on... or D1 and OP.

No one misses Tdo but we do miss honorable alliances like TPC, WD, NDO,SUN, WAPA,SKARO, TFK, HELLAS to name a few off my head, all these alliances had their fair share of wins and losses, TPC probably more wins though but when they were in a position of power, they still treated everyone as fair as they could and with respect no matter how new or old their opponents were. Tdo on the other hand suffered less losses than they should have by getting friendly alliances to jump their opponents if they felt they didn't have the advantages they would have liked even though Tdo always put the advantages in their favor when waging war, usually always having the much stronger upper tier but never acknowledging it in your dows and when it was called out, you villanized anyone that opposed you.

Krabz started as the TDO training alliance, Fatality. We had the goal to nurture new players to the level where they could keep up with the TDO Knights. The ones we ended up getting from them were highly valuable players, for the record. But how did D1 react to Krabz? By curbstomping them right out of the gate, of course. Yes, I'm sure you're all about nurturing new players.

Of course nobody misses us. We wouldn't have been very good villains if we were missed, would we? But we were infinitely better villains than you are so obviously trying to be here.

I'm going to give you an opportunity here, Fatality. Point me to a war in which we called in our friends. I guess you'll point to the one where the Avengers jumped in to assist us and Krabz from the war in Round 36? That was a downside larger than any I've seen since, and you were condemned by the vast majority of TE for doing it, to the point where your rolling at the end of the round, and Cowboy's subsequent cries for help, were met with "you deserve this" by many players. So I guess we'll count that as one. Go ahead, name me another time we had someone come in to help us, I challenge you.

And also, need I remind you that we're having this discussion in a thread where you have done exactly what you're falsely accusing TDO of having done? Fatality, King of Nothing But Irony.

EDIT: As for us recruiting veterans, I think you'll find that when a veteran alliance such as TPC disbands, they'll move to another elite alliance, where they can feel at home and work with like-minded players. I would have been surprised if they went anywhere else.

Edited by Cazaric

20 hours ago, RoadRash said:

Classic ...first hit an alliance fresh out of war then call In Another alliance to help you with your stupid decision ...and as for permanent war where did that come from I think it was you that originally said something like that ... that we will war till end of round .....  HG me personally and I'm sure most of aw are really sick of being anywhere near you on the battle field ... I know I was bored fighting D1 the second time.... this op thing is a pretty good twist ... I think it is out of the TErealm but definitely different .... it's actually a compliment I guess we were beating you alittle more then you would like to admit ...

eithwr way it is what it is 

Of course you were beating us, you only had an extra 250k more NS.

18 hours ago, Cazaric said:

Krabz started as the TDO training alliance, Fatality. We had the goal to nurture new players to the level where they could keep up with the TDO Knights. The ones we ended up getting from them were highly valuable players, for the record. But how did D1 react to Krabz? By curbstomping them right out of the gate, of course. Yes, I'm sure you're all about nurturing new players.

Of course nobody misses us. We wouldn't have been very good villains if we were missed, would we? But we were infinitely better villains than you are so obviously trying to be here.

I'm going to give you an opportunity here, Fatality. Point me to a war in which we called in our friends. I guess you'll point to the one where the Avengers jumped in to assist us and Krabz from the war in Round 36? That was a downside larger than any I've seen since, and you were condemned by the vast majority of TE for doing it, to the point where your rolling at the end of the round, and Cowboy's subsequent cries for help, were met with "you deserve this" by many players. So I guess we'll count that as one. Go ahead, name me another time we had someone come in to help us, I challenge you.

And also, need I remind you that we're having this discussion in a thread where you have done exactly what you're falsely accusing TDO of having done? Fatality, King of Nothing But Irony.

EDIT: As for us recruiting veterans, I think you'll find that when a veteran alliance such as TPC disbands, they'll move to another elite alliance, where they can feel at home and work with like-minded players. I would have been surprised if they went anywhere else.

You've already poisoned enough threads with you bragging about what Tdo did and didn't do, it's almost like you're looking for Tdo to get mentioned so you can begin reminding everyone what an awful alliance it was and the only people who cried at us for rolling Avengers/Tdo were mostly in the affected alliances or friends of yours but majority of TE vets were never condemning D1 as you say.

You'll always take the side that opposes us cos of our history but at the end of the day, we don't care what you think of us, D1 was around long before Tdo and will be around long after it is forgotten while we continue to go from strength to strength. :)

1 hour ago, HiredGun said:

You've already poisoned enough threads with you bragging about what Tdo did and didn't do, it's almost like you're looking for Tdo to get mentioned so you can begin reminding everyone what an awful alliance it was and the only people who cried at us for rolling Avengers/Tdo were mostly in the affected alliances or friends of yours but majority of TE vets were never condemning D1 as you say.

You'll always take the side that opposes us cos of our history but at the end of the day, we don't care what you think of us, D1 was around long before Tdo and will be around long after it is forgotten while we continue to go from strength to strength. :)

But poisoning is the most fun thing to do.

I like how you discount the players who denounced you because they were "friends of ours." The majority of the TE vets, as you say, were "friends of yours," so should their opinions be discounted? Same old D1, one rule for you and another for everyone else.

You don't go from strength to strength. You huddle around in your unskilled swarm, preying on those you perceive as weaker than you. When your pure numbers take the day, you pat yourselves on the back, having overcome a smaller alliance whose players were better than you, but who were denied the gentleman's agreement because of terrible reasons such as "well, we only had two days as well."

So yes, I'll always take the side that opposes you. Not because you are a real threat, but because you are an uninspired villain. If you're going to walk that route, at least do something fun with it, rather than just "I'm the playground bully because my gang is bigger."

2 hours ago, Cazaric said:

But poisoning is the most fun thing to do.

I like how you discount the players who denounced you because they were "friends of ours." The majority of the TE vets, as you say, were "friends of yours," so should their opinions be discounted? Same old D1, one rule for you and another for everyone else.

You don't go from strength to strength. You huddle around in your unskilled swarm, preying on those you perceive as weaker than you. When your pure numbers take the day, you pat yourselves on the back, having overcome a smaller alliance whose players were better than you, but who were denied the gentleman's agreement because of terrible reasons such as "well, we only had two days as well."

So yes, I'll always take the side that opposes you. Not because you are a real threat, but because you are an uninspired villain. If you're going to walk that route, at least do something fun with it, rather than just "I'm the playground bully because my gang is bigger."

I already knew their opinions and they were aligned with ours which is why they were just as eager to roll Tdo as much as we were. :)

Its laughable that you say our victories against AW/SS were cos we had more numbers but the truth is, AW/SS have had the numbers advantage in every war we've fought.

First war D1 with 19 members and AW with 20 members.

Second war D1 with 18 members and AW with 22 members.

First war D1 with 26 members and AW/DD with 31 members.

Current war initially started with D1 with 6 members and SS with 9 members then AW joined adding to a total of 33 members while we have a total of 17 and then with OP joining, we now have a combined total of 30 nations so they still have more numbers.

Cazaric you can now stop with your propaganda garbage already, numbers don't lie unlike you.

We're not trying to prove anything and we'd like to play fair against everyone but those who have treated us unfair do not deserve to be treated fairly.

Ordo Paradoxia and Defcon1 are wiling to both offer/accept peace once OP's original wars expire on 11/16.  

I have assured Wasso that OP will end it's involvement only after AW and those nations fighting in their behalf also agree to end hostilities.

What say ye?

Rexius

Looks like D1's extra members have trickled back in from their hide-out spots so I guess all is right with the world now, lol.

Seriously though, how lame is it that they gotta stash some players in other alliances for protection? Extremely lame.

And "yous" guys talk about the unfairness of it all. Tsk, Tsk. Bad D1! (smacks HGs dainty 'lil wrist) Bad puppy. Now quit pooping on my floor.

Defcon1 hides their members in Misfits after absorbing seal team 6 into their ranks and then calls in Ordo Par. to help 'em out as well.

I was gonna say that they musta been scared but Jeez-Leweez! They musta been TERRIFIED from the appearance of their reaction! lol

Do "yous" really think that the rest of the world is just gonna sit back and watch this? lol

It shall be a very Merry Christmas this year, indeed. ;)

:P

But hey, I am just some random dude commenting so ....

1 hour ago, Davidious said:

Looks like D1's extra members have trickled back in from their hide-out spots so I guess all is right with the world now, lol.

Seriously though, how lame is it that they gotta stash some players in other alliances for protection? Extremely lame.

And "yous" guys talk about the unfairness of it all. Tsk, Tsk. Bad D1! (smacks HGs dainty 'lil wrist) Bad puppy. Now quit pooping on my floor.

Defcon1 hides their members in Misfits after absorbing seal team 6 into their ranks and then calls in Ordo Par. to help 'em out as well.

I was gonna say that they musta been scared but Jeez-Leweez! They musta been TERRIFIED from the appearance of their reaction! lol

Do "yous" really think that the rest of the world is just gonna sit back and watch this? lol

Its alright you can speak for AW.

15 hours ago, Davidious said:

I simply love public opinion!

Scatter around boys:D