Operation Equalizer

We were once the victorious and honored liberators of the lamb population, but their leader has abused his new found power and now seeks to destroy his saviors so with that said, we're on the hunt once again but this time we're bringing some old friends..

jfbqlNI.png

v9Ukwr3.jpg

Nothing personal, we aim to even the playing field and we don't believe an entire membership should have 300-500 million more cash than everyone else. We also hope to bring some interest and drama back into a stagnating game.

Only the following DEFCON 1 members will be participating, if any others are attacked we may decide to use more.

Rock n Rolla
Ulysses
Timmy
hagdang bato
Kathie
HiredGun

We hope Stevie Squad will put those huge cash reserves to good use this time and begin by rebuilding/fully militarizing, good luck!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

obvious flag running move for alliance score casualties and to help out the last squirrel. what with all he cheating going on. you lot are funny. those 2 nations you recently acquired from OP have been building all round and should be richer than us haha.

huge down declare is huge.

this is everything personal. you aren't kidding anyone.

2 hours ago, StevieG said:

obvious flag running move for alliance score casualties and to help out the last squirrel. what with all he cheating going on. you lot are funny. those 2 nations you recently acquired from OP have been building all round and should be richer than us haha.

This has nothing to do with alliance causalities as we already had a 1.5mill lead on 2nd place and if they were flag runners, they'd have stayed in OP and continued building now wouldn't they have.

Edited by HiredGun

21 minutes ago, malakarlian said:

I fail to see how if peace was given on the 3rd how it is acceptable to declare war on the 5th?

Why not? Is there some sacred grace period we have breached?

2 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Why not? Is there some sacred grace period we have breached?

Hahaha one who always whines if some kinda unwritten rule gets broke to him, but cool to do to others hahaha.... I love it!!!

Pick out your nations that have good cash and some from OP that havent done anything all round.... Wonder what kinda cash they have???

Al

4 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Hahaha one who always whines if some kinda unwritten rule gets broke to him, but cool to do to others hahaha.... I love it!!!

Pick out your nations that have good cash and some from OP that havent done anything all round.... Wonder what kinda cash they have???

Al

We still don't have anywhere near as much as them but I have no idea what Rock and hagdand bato have, I doubt its as much as some of them.

Why are you and mal always trying to protect them? 

9 minutes ago, Cazaric said:

I find it funny how you always tried to accuse TDO of being morally bankrupt and always breaking the gentleman's agreement. Congratulations, Fatality. You have truly come into your own as a hypocritical villain this year; it's inspiring to see.

But it wasn't just me accusing TDO, it was also every other major alliance in the game.

Though I should note hostilities between D1 and TDO were a lot higher but only cos we had the ambition to go after TDO head on while others waited for D1 to soften yous up :) Sometimes they joined us in the vanguard, good-times!

Edited by HiredGun

6 hours ago, HiredGun said:

We still don't have anywhere near as much as them but I have no idea what Rock and hagdand bato have, I doubt its as much as some of them.

Why are you and mal always trying to protect them? 

I protect those who are being treated unfairly.  D1 put us together this round, not us. 

You are obvious off your rails, eventually the good nations in d1 will recognize it. Many are good nations.

Al

Edited by AL Bundy

36 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

I protect those who are being treated unfairly.  D1 put us together this round, not us. 

You are obvious off your rails, eventually the good nations in d1 will recognize it. Many are good nations.

Al

None of them have forgotten you're the one who down declared them in our first war then nuked them while they were defenseless/nuke-less and you want to speak of fairness now. You drove a handful of our members from the game and that was alright with you but waging a balanced war isn't. Protect a bunch of war dodging flag runners cos that's all you're going to ever be doing.

2 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

Wow this is truly disgusting I don't know how cowboy can sit next to you and allow this to happen HG you truly are a cowardly rat

6 vs 9 in their favor, they have more cash, 4 of us are also fresh out of war, I don't see the problem. I don't care what AW think, you killed some of our nations before they could get off the ground and a couple quit over it, you have no right to speak of whats morally wrong.

If SS want out then I offer peace on behalf of D1 to all members of SS if they want it, let me know.

It doesn't matter at all if any of you are fresh out of war. You are obviously prepared for war, as you've declared it. The six days is so the defender has had time to rebuild.

The agreement is not for the attacker.

But, you know, it's always been one rule for D1 and one rule for everyone else. Kick their asses, Stevie. D1 has been an alliance for far longer than it deserves.

2 minutes ago, Cazaric said:

It doesn't matter at all if any of you are fresh out of war. You are obviously prepared for war, as you've declared it. The six days is so the defender has had time to rebuild.

The agreement is not for the attacker.

But, you know, it's always been one rule for D1 and one rule for everyone else. Kick their asses, Stevie. D1 has been an alliance for far longer than it deserves.

We're ready and I will lead D1 next round as well if they want to try.

14 hours ago, Cazaric said:

I find it funny how you always tried to accuse TDO of being morally bankrupt and always breaking the gentleman's agreement. Congratulations, Fatality. You have truly come into your own as a hypocritical villain this year; it's inspiring to see.

the truth was always there Caz:D

5 hours ago, RoadRash said:

Wow this is truly disgusting I don't know how cowboy can sit next to you and allow this to happen HG you truly are a cowardly rat

hahahahahahahhaha I love you for saying that Rash! LOOOOOL

Edited by meeeh69

9 hours ago, HiredGun said:

None of them have forgotten you're the one who down declared them in our first war then nuked them while they were defenseless/nuke-less and you want to speak of fairness now. You drove a handful of our members from the game and that was alright with you but waging a balanced war isn't. Protect a bunch of war dodging flag runners cos that's all you're going to ever be doing.

Totally different our goal was a war, it wasnt like you guys just fought or anything like that.

Your goal was hit nations right out of war to ruin there collections... I wouldnt have said sh*t if you attacked them on day 18 of there collections not right out of war....I would have said well done, they needed a war...

On 11/5/2016 at 9:39 AM, StevieG said:

Like you have A say in people cheating....

I find it funny that so many alliances claim to be the best TE Police for the game but yet do all the same scum stuff. DCS did a scum declare practically targeting only us. Your all a bunch of hypocrites which has ruined this game. Stevie participated in one of the worst multi cases this game has ever experienced and the member count shows for it. Which is why I will be permanently retiring after this round. I see after 2 absentee rounds the game hasn't change. Nobody and I mean nobody knows how to declare an even war, somewhere the numbers will be stacked against the other alliance. Usually it's ANS and pairing a weak alliance for numbers. Allowing the cheating to go on and the space between NS declares allowed has ruined this game. Rest easy TE your time has come

Edited by yung flow
Add information without double posting

6 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Totally different our goal was a war, it wasnt like you guys just fought or anything like that.

Your goal was hit nations right out of war to ruin there collections... I wouldnt have said sh*t if you attacked them on day 18 of there collections not right out of war....I would have said well done, they needed a war...

As stated in the dow, the goal here is to even the playing field as I don't believe anyone should have that much cash on hand, especially not an entire alliance with a leader saying he'll be seeing us soon and setting the rules his way next time. I know what that means so as a precaution this is also a preemptive strike and of everyone, it'll be D1 again who hits them when they have the biggest tech nations in the game. Its time someone with guts stood up to them and traditionally we always challenge the next best and you're all upset about that but get use to it cos this is going to be the norm, we need a new enemy. :)

Also peace was offered and as of now there has been no response so you can't be that upset about it all.

Also Al you went out of your way to take our nations out of the game including mine and you did get a couple, all of this started cos of you so i hope you're proud of yourself. I can play fair and so far we've been nothing but fair to AW but not once has AW been fair to us. The members of SS will still be extremely strong after this but this is about protecting their huge cash reserves right Al. Like I said you're going to be protecting them and their flag runs for many wars and I'm sure they're happy about that but its also good cos it makes it very hard to flag run when you're always at war and D1 loves war.

Edited by HiredGun

7 hours ago, yung flow said:

DCS did a scum declare practically targeting only us.

Sorry you feel that way Kaboom  The stats showed we had 13 nations to your 15 ... you had more infrastructure, more tech  We had advantage in average strength but we knew we were attacking and we had nuke advantage... we had 10 nations that were active of our 11 nations in the war (1 inactive)  We declared 33 wars ,  19 against the 8 misfits and 14 against the 7 TKT  ...   You counter attacked with 3 wars and TKT countered with 4 wars ... so in total DCS vs Misfits with 22 wars and DCS vs TKT 18 wars ...Misfits and THT had combined score of 34.9 vs DCS 32.2   Also the misfits were the strongest of the two Alliances...  I do not feel that is an overwhelming targeting against you... 

And it's destroying him slowly
Cause he does not even know me
Even though he sees me everywhere he goes

So he just tortures himself
He has no fortune and/or wealth
So he extorts someone else to get his dough

And now he's acting like a bully
So he tries to push and pull me
But he knows that he can't fool me so he's mad

He has no choice but to scream
And raise his voice up at me
Cause it annoys him to see that I ain't scared

You ain't no mother****** (bully)
And I ain't bowing to no mother******* (bully)
I won't allow it, ain't gonna coward to no (bully)
I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a (bully)
Fight like a man and throw my hands up to a (bully...)

A love song for my beloved HG :)

Edited by Davidious