D1 Top 2 Most Wanted

NgNJzj3.png

Also..

n4ezfnY.jpg

DEFCON 1 declares war on Stevie Squad and Alpha Wolves, good luck to all involved!

DEFCON 1
Members: 26
Total NS: 613,697
Avg NS: 23,604
Nukes: 108
+30k: 11
+25k: 3
+20k: 2
+15k: 1
+10k: 5
-10k: 4

STEVIE SQUAD/ALPHA WOLVES
Members: 31
Total NS: 704,021
Avg NS: 22.710
Nukes: 115
+30k: 13
+25k: 5
+20k: 3
+15k: 2
+10k: 5

-10k: 4

Somewhere, deep in a command bunker.

Gen. Turgidson: So let me get this strait, commander. The purpose of this particular DOW is to become the nation with the highest number of casualties.

H. Longworth (on Phone): That is correct.

Gen. Turgidson: And your plan for accomplishing that is to attack to current record holder.

H. Longworth (on Phone): That is also correct.

Gen. Turgidson: And how, exactly, will that work?

H. Longworth (on Phone): We will send all our soldiers to their certain deaths in Aggressive Ground Attacks.

Gen. Turgidson: . . . You mean to say, your plan for unseating Al Bundy from the "casualty throne," as you like to call it, is to use our soldiers attack his own soldiers in reckless fashion?

H. Longworth (on Phone): I’ve been brooding on this for weeks now. The plan is foolproof.

Gen. Turgidson: So your plan to amass more casualties than your rival is a process that will end up giving him even more casualties in the process?

H. Longworth (on Phone): Yes! Haven’t you been paying attention?

Gen. Turgidson:

1nia5ty.gif

Actually, Al, the truth is that your name was on a list for me. But let's just take a moment to sit back and appreciate the irony.

Edited by Horatio Longworth
Stupid forum, make up your mind with the formatting already.

1 hour ago, Horatio Longworth said:

Somewhere, deep in a command bunker.

Gen. Turgidson: So let me get this strait, commander. The purpose of this particular DOW is to become the nation with the highest number of casualties.

H. Longworth (on Phone): That is correct.

Gen. Turgidson: And your plan for accomplishing that is to attack to current record holder.

H. Longworth (on Phone): That is also correct.

Gen. Turgidson: And how, exactly, will that work?

H. Longworth (on Phone): We will send all our soldiers to their certain deaths in Aggressive Ground Attacks.

Gen. Turgidson: . . . You mean to say, your plan for unseating Al Bundy from the "casualty throne," as you like to call it, is to use our soldiers attack his own soldiers in reckless fashion?

H. Longworth (on Phone): I’ve been brooding on this for weeks now. The plan is foolproof.

Gen. Turgidson: So your plan to amass more casualties than your rival is a process that will end up giving him even more casualties in the process?

H. Longworth (on Phone): Yes! Haven’t you been paying attention?

Gen. Turgidson:

1nia5ty.gif

Actually, Al, the truth is that your name was on a list for me. But let's just take a moment to sit back and appreciate the irony.

I’m sorry to say i will be on top that list by the end of this :)

14 hours ago, RoadRash said:

B-) I'm glad you don't have a grudge 

No grudge and it was debated whether we added AW, most of gov didn't want to fight for a 3rd time including myself but it was hard to get the numbers without AW.

13 hours ago, RoadRash said:

I’m sorry to say i will be on top that list by the end of this :)

Challenge accepted!

6 hours ago, StevieG said:

Im only 450k behind. No problem. :)

At least your DoWs have improved slightly.

agreed it is much better with pictures ….. 

and  D1 you will not be wearing this wolves pelt :P 

791bb1c547f94abaa1e374830a9745d6.jpg

COME GET SOME 

Edited by RoadRash

14 hours ago, StevieG said:

Im only 450k behind. No problem. :)

At least your DoWs have improved slightly.

Lets not judge dows, I wouldn't want to compare mine to your alliances one earlier this round.

8 hours ago, RoadRash said:

COME GET SOME 

Same as yours.

Also I like your amour so I'll get my fellow rangers to take that for me so you can keep the pelt :P

Edited by HiredGun

22 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Same as yours.

Also I like your amour so I'll get my fellow rangers to take that for me so you can keep the pelt :P

I think those rangers are a

little sorry right now for coming by ?

I have figured it out ... DF1 and AW are working together  

Their Plan is DF1 wins Total Soldier Casualties

By letting Al Bundy win total casualties

How do I know ...Donald Trump told me its a rigged erection ( or something like that)

But then Roadrash is right behind   HiredGun  who is trying to sneak up on Al ...  but he is being distracted by Al's daughter... what a babe

News at 11 PM

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 7:43 AM, RoadRash said:

COME GET SOME 

Mine is not a spiky hahaha...

Ive been ready for a war, hoped a new challenger though.....

3 hours ago, Wayne World said:

I have figured it out ... DF1 and AW are working together  

Their Plan is DF1 wins Total Soldier Casualties

By letting Al Bundy win total casualties

How do I know ...Donald Trump told me its a rigged erection ( or something like that)

But then Roadrash is right behind   HiredGun  who is trying to sneak up on Al ...  but he is being distracted by Al's daughter... what a babe

News at 11 PM

hahaha NOBODY lets Al Bundy win, remember I scored 4 touchdowns in one high school football game!

Roadrash is trying to catch up but I sell women's shoes, I need a win here hahaha

Russia (Putin) is helping me win! They are hacking into CN- TE because we are old friends and they have nothing else better to do....

AL Bundy

13/16 GAs successful. A credit to my army general, no doubt.

tR3RsTh.jpg

ciFf02X.jpg

NO! BOATY! Oh, why Admin?! It should have been me!

Ls63XEm.jpg

Alas, poor Boaty McBoatface, Captain of Land-Stranded Boats. I knew him well.

Edited by Horatio Longworth

War is over, As expected. HiredGun got his babies to

incite gov before peace

Assassinate generals

and blockades.

At least state it on day 1 noob

This post is just to warn you about the next time we dance. we will set the rules;)

happy rebuilding

17 minutes ago, meeeh69 said:

incite gov before peace

Assassinate generals

and blockades.

This post is just to warn you about the next time we dance. we will set the rules;)

happy rebuilding

Your leader was informed that we'd be using blockades and assassinating generals when he came asking if they were on the table. As for inciting govs, it was your side to first use them and the exposed spy operations prove this, I know some of you were upset you were getting blockaded and your generals killed so you first incited the gov of Ulysses in revenge cos I got him to run blockades and kill your generals days ago.

Be careful what you wish for, you might just get that dance very soon.

Good well fought war. happy with the turn around from initial few days. Shout out to AW for a well fought war.

Firstly, he's the leader not me.

Secondly, your DoW stated nothing about anything. a few of us got spied and blockaded and so did a few of you. Should have got the CIA and navies.

I came asking about generals after the fact, and initialy I was asking what you were doing. don't try to say the terms were negotiated.

by somes definition we were hit first with economic spy ops and some bit their tounges while others retaliated in kind.

you state that you went out of your way to kill generals so just put it to bed already.

Edited by StevieG

56 minutes ago, StevieG said:

Good well fought war. happy with the turn around from initial few days. Shout out to AW for a well fought war.

Firstly, he's the leader not me.

Secondly, your DoW stated nothing about anything. a few of us got spied and blockaded and so did a few of you. Should have got the CIA and navies.

I came asking about generals after the fact, and initialy I was asking what you were doing. don't try to say the terms were negotiated.

by somes definition we were hit first with economic spy ops and some bit their tounges while others retaliated in kind.

you state that you went out of your way to kill generals so just put it to bed already.

Correct, there was no negotiation, I told you what we would be using which is what I said. Next time we'll make it easy and not discuss whats on and isn't on the table, when it comes to war between our alliances, everything is on the table. These friendly wars with terms have never been to my liking cos they create reasons for one side to finger point and historically used to try and discredit us.

Only those we trust and are known to honor their word will have the option of negotiations.

Its also hilarious that your leader would call me a noob cos I never stated on day 1 that we would use incite gov, general assassinations and blockades as if we're obligated to give notice.

If anything, you tried the threat card in the hopes blockades wouldn't be used by stating that many of my members would get blockaded and my response was

Message: Sounds good to me, teach them that you can lose more by skimping out on navy.

Though it was only 1-2 of our members, they had enough warnings and I implemented strategic measures for all those with low navy against AW in our 2nd war so many wouldn't come out with blockades so those protections were not going to be exercised again.

A hard lesson for some but an important one for the sake of the whole team.

We don't consider killing generals dirty, never have and the same for blockades. If blockades are demonized then all those who fork out for the cost to build and maintain are those that are negatively affected. No one should be punished for skimping out on military defenses in a war simulator.

Generals can be the difference between winning and losing an attack so strategically its smart to kill them.

Esti told Cowboy you all thought it was Ulysses that first used them and you used them against him in retaliation on zero evidence. Of everyone in D1 that was the last person you should have blamed cos he didn't run one op without telling me if it was good to use and what it was and anyone who knows Alexandros O Megas knows he has more honor than most.

I think yous were only covering your tracks in case you were caught cos many of you were upset that you were getting blockaded and had high level generals killed, especially baah and esti and most of it was coming from Ulysses so someone got very upset and retaliated against him.

Edited by HiredGun

4 hours ago, meeeh69 said:

incite gov before peace

Assassinate generals

and blockades.

happy rebuilding

Who are you?

Anyway let me just clarify something, this is a war game if you guys don't want to play it this way then go to peace mode in CN SE. You barely fought me back ,do you want to talk about it? Lets talk then. Youre sitting on millions of warchest and now crying about the blockade? Buy a $%&@in navy maybe and save your ass? You didn't even have MPs until yesterday? You must not be serious. 

Your days in TE so far were building and building happy days back collecting for 20 days, then repeat, but hey there are people who're willing to fight you here and you're not alone. So good luck rebuilding hope you will be prepared the next time for a better fight. And use the $%&@in cash :)

As for the Dirty spy op, you all know how easy it is to dirty spy op, you ask your nation 'Camp' thing about it. And now only finished it. 

We didn't want to hurt your backcollection but you pushed us to deal with it our way. 

Anyway Good luck to all of you rebuilding, fair fight. 

o/D1

Edited by wasso

3 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Total losses

D1: 613,697 - 382,013 = 231,684ns

SS/AW: 704,021  - 455,886 =  248,135ns

Sorry I go by damage dealt not ns which doesn't prove anything....

Alpha Wolves V.S. Defcon 1

Alpha Wolves Overall Damage Dealt to Defcon 1- 145,238.15

Defcon 1 Overall Damage Dealt to Alpha Wolves- 137,263.26

Alpha Wolves Battles Won-35  

Alpha Wolves Battles Lost- 24

Always proud of my Wolves.

Al Bundy