The Purge

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, ericsw said:

Yawn, come hit us boi or buzz off 

Already did, thanks. Was incredibly dull.

And at this point it would be mathematically impossible for me to sell down enough.

I guess you're just that 'good'.

Ok my time in this war is up. I have resigned from Monsters University and seek peace from the opposing coalition.

I have satisfied my honour and that of my previous alliance TMG to the fullest and don't hold anymore grudges against the Varangian Guard. Its been a great war which I managed to enjoy to the fullest. I met with some great rulers in these opposing Coalition. Thanks to all of my friends who supported me in this campaign. Thank You TMG for sticking with me throughout this campaign and thank you Monsters for helping me win my day to day battles. Finally Thank You to Jack Layton for giving me the motivation to do this war. Your opinion about myself and my previous alliance was the trigger factor :) 

1 hour ago, Roal36 said:

Ok my time in this war is up. I have resigned from Monsters University and seek peace from the opposing coalition.

I have satisfied my honour and that of my previous alliance TMG to the fullest and don't hold anymore grudges against the Varangian Guard. Its been a great war which I managed to enjoy to the fullest. I met with some great rulers in these opposing Coalition. Thanks to all of my friends who supported me in this campaign. Thank You TMG for sticking with me throughout this campaign and thank you Monsters for helping me win my day to day battles. Finally Thank You to Jack Layton for giving me the motivation to do this war. Your opinion about myself and my previous alliance was the trigger factor :) 

Good going. Here's hoping white peace is granted 

5 hours ago, Roal36 said:

Can someone translate.

I don't understand Coward.

Roal has requested  Asylum in Scotsland.

RoaI has resigned from Monsters University and wishes to seek peace from the coalition in Scotsland.

I respectfully request all brave coalition fighters at war with Roal please accept his peace offers.

And to all others please don't declare any new wars on Roal.

Thank You

St Mungo.

Edited by St Mungo

38 minutes ago, St Mungo said:

RoaI has resigned from Monsters University and wishes to seek peace from the coalition in Scotsland.

I respectfully request all brave coalition fighters at war with Roal please accept his peace offers.

Thank You

St Mungo.

Monsters Inc, hereby recognize the contribution made by Roal to our alliance during the war and do not consider him seeking Asylum to be an abandonment of the alliance. We respectfully request those currently engaged with Roal to grant him peace to rebuild his nation. 

Edited by ericsw

3 hours ago, St Mungo said:

Thank You

St Mungo.

Unfortunately, we don't see this as a suitable end to his crimes. He is consider an enemy of the coalition until his crimes are settled.

4 hours ago, St Mungo said:

Thank You

St Mungo.

That is not up to you, and accepting a nation at war is generally frown upon. Said nation might get peace but it won't be a white peace. 

4 hours ago, St Mungo said:

Thank You

St Mungo.

I don't speak for my alliance, but I'm pretty sure the answer will be 'no'. As in 'absolutely not'. On a personal level, though, let me say that if you don't drop him from your AA I'm going to personally fund every nation that declares war on you.

If Roal wants peace, he can make it with the individual alliances.

There's no reason to have any patience with these people right now because they are hung up over admitting defeat. Imagine if two people play chess, and one person refuses to acknowledge checkmate and instead starts stuffing pieces up his bunghole.

The Imperium has admitted defeat and here we are today. There's no need to tailor our war to the enemy's feels.

12 hours ago, Roal36 said:

If only that was how it worked:  "Attack an alliance for no other reason than you don't like them, expect to be released without consequences when you've had enough."

Glad you've enjoyed the war so far to its fullest -- "so far" being the operative term.  Hope no harm comes to Scotland because of your actions.

Edit: Wait -- wasn't Scotland the alliance that Monsters gave 48 hours to disband?

6 hours ago, ericsw said:

Monsters Inc, hereby recognize the contribution made by Roal to our alliance during the war and do not consider him seeking Asylum to be an abandonment of the alliance. We respectfully request those currently engaged with Roal to grant him peace to rebuild his nation. 

No, this is what everyone tends to call "an abandonment".

As to your request: requests of that nature are most frequently accompanied by a surrender or peace agreement of some sort.  You can't start a war on whim and then simply expect to have it ended on one.  Put that shoe on the other foot and tell me how it fits.

On the plus side, SRA also " recognizes the contribution made by Roal to your alliance during the war".  Safe to say we shan't soon forget it.

Edited by Walshington

To answer to all of your concerns. This is not abandonment this is recognition from me that the war has run its cource.

As for my crimes, those are not crimes at all. I declared war on VG just days after JL insulted me and my alliance. I joined Monsters University with whome I as the leader of TMG had military ties to. I DIDN'T DECLARE against any other alliance other than VG in the initial declares.

Those who know me  knows that I am a decent guy fighting for what is right. St. Mungo knows me well and he stands up for me, I am grateful for that. He also knows my history rather well more than all of you infact so you can't accuse him of ignorance either like Junka just did.

19 minutes ago, Walshington said:

If only that was how it worked:  "Attack an alliance for no other reason than you don't like them, expect to be released without consequences when you've had enough."

Glad you've enjoyed the war so far to its fullest -- "so far" being the operative term.  Hope no harm comes to Scotland because of your actions.

TMG was threatened in these forums and now SCOTLAND also? Rest of Monsters declared because of dislike maybe but I did it because of both dislike and deliberate actions by VG leader JL just a few days prior. I have said it before and I am saying it again.

24 minutes ago, Walshington said:

Wait -- wasn't Scotland the alliance that Monsters gave 48 hours to disband?

No, this is what everyone tends to call "an abandonment".

As to your request: requests of that nature are most frequently accompanied by a surrender or peace agreement of some sort.  You can't start a war on whim and then simply expect to have it ended on one.  Put that shoe on the other foot and tell me how it fits.

21 minutes ago, Walshington said:

Actually that SCOTLAND is different to the one I just joined. Iam in Scotsland an alliance belonging to the same leader who was the head of SCOTLAND previously. That said I was fully in support of SCOTLAND during that issue.

25 minutes ago, Walshington said:

I just wanna state my intentions first. I would have loved to post a peace "agreement" accompanying it but for that we need to be in "agreement" first.

4 hours ago, Morphine said:

Unfortunately, we don't see this as a suitable end to his crimes. He is consider an enemy of the coalition until his crimes are settled.

Yes lets settle my alleged crimes indeed.