The Purge

35 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

So far I have destroyed roughly $150,000,000 in MU warchests this war through spy attacks, not counting costs due to damage inflicted in battle.

War expenditures, about $100,000,000 in foreign aid.

I win.

What do you win? Is there a prize?

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, President Hardin said:

We are very peaceful, but YOUR aggressive actions have consequences :)

The Imperium offered you every opportunity to be a constructive member of the brown team after Hitchcock finally left. We gave you a platform to promote your senate run, we congratulated your bloc and promoted positive relations. In return, you stabbed us in the back by first attacking our allies in Varangian Guard, and then attacking the Imperium itself.

If you're just another Methrage that's fine, but I had expected more respectability from you. Guess I should have listened to Alexio.

5 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

The Imperium offered you every opportunity to be a constructive member of the brown team after Hitchcock finally left. We gave you a platform to promote your senate run, we congratulated your bloc and promoted positive relations. In return, you stabbed us in the back by first attacking our allies in Varangian Guard, and then attacking the Imperium itself.

If you're just another Methrage that's fine, but I had expected more respectability from you. Guess I should have listened to Alexio.

Varangian guard wasn't attacked because of you, they had their own reasons to get destroyed. You were aggressive and threatening after that, so i dowed you

6 minutes ago, Sabcat said:

What happened to the Hitch clown, did he disappear up Grub's ass or something?

He retired, then Hardin formed Monsters University as a successor alliance to Monsters Inc. Same people everything, except for some reason Hitchcock seemed to be able to find them a way out of curb stomps whilst Hardin has seemingly left them with no friends and no way out.

44 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

He retired, then Hardin formed Monsters University as a successor alliance to Monsters Inc. Same people everything, except for some reason Hitchcock seemed to be able to find them a way out of curb stomps whilst Hardin has seemingly left them with no friends and no way out.

I could find a way out if I wanted to, bud. Til the last dollar I choose, but I don't lose :)

1 hour ago, Blackatron said:

Hardin's way out - he's used it before - is to get Sigrun to claim outrage and run to Non Grata, leveraging Oculus to attack the people he's roguing.

However, given that Oculus was contacted about this war, seems unlikely that it's going to happen quite that way for him again.

1 hour ago, Haflinger said:

Hardin's way out - he's used it befoe - is to get Sigrun to cla outrage and run to Non Grata, leveraging Oculus to attack the people he's roguing.

However, given that Oculus was contacted about this war, seems unlikely that it's going to happen quite that way for him again.

Lol I didn't call non grata, they came in for other reasons. 

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 4:32 PM, General Kanabis said:

Your English is far more proficient than Roal's. Your will to fight also exceeds his by miles. 

(Translation: Our friends have bumped heads once again, but it's all good, my friend. That's life)

yeah too bad we always find our selves on different sides but in my mind ur still a friend to me and the animalz familia and even though roal is lpcn I don't consider him and enjoy watching u destroy him and I don't trust him I think he is a spy or will betray us like he has ever alliance he has ever been in!!! :lol1:

get those war counts and casualties and beat him and we will see if he has what it takes to stick around the be down with the lpcn no paper toy soliders like junka Romulus and his men allowed only hardened brothers!!!:war::gun:and roal don't cry to rukunu and say I am talking trash rukunu is my brother and will believe me lmao!!

28 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Thanks for providing my new guys with training Montezuma, lets them get practice for real wars in the future.

I am also happy to continue to provide training for the unwitting disciples of my hero Hunka Junka. Please send more my way ASAP as your idol jack layton is no competition.

To: Jack Layton    From: Hombre Sabio    Date: 10/29/2016 2:06:31 PM

Subject: Battle Report

You lost 78 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 108 soldiers and 6 tanks. Their forces razed 0.021 miles of your land, stole 4.519 technology, and destroyed 15.555 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.33 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

--

Woohoo....33¢....looks like Monsters had made layton a pathetic shell of a nation. :wacko:

1 hour ago, Montezuma said:

yeah too bad we always find our selves on different sides but in my mind ur still a friend to me and the animalz familia and even though roal is lpcn I don't consider him and enjoy watching u destroy him and I don't trust him I think he is a spy or will betray us like he has ever alliance he has ever been in!!! :lol1:

get those war counts and casualties and beat him and we will see if he has what it takes to stick around the be down with the lpcn no paper toy soliders like junka Romulus and his men allowed only hardened brothers!!!:war::gun:and roal don't cry to rukunu and say I am talking trash rukunu is my brother and will believe me lmao!!

I am not in LPCN. My reason for fighting with MU has got NOTHING to do with LPC or Brown politics.

1 hour ago, Montezuma said:

roal don't cry to rukunu and say I am talking trash rukunu is my brother and will believe me lmao!!

Let him believe u. Why should I care.

Wait you were calling me a spy. Spy for whome? Jack Layton?

Were you seriously asking GK to pound someone whome you think is .....

45 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

I am not in LPCN. My reason for fighting with MU has got NOTHING to do with LPC or Brown politics.

MU's are focused on VG and SRA, SNX is getting repetitive, been there done that :P 

1 hour ago, Hombre Sabio said:

To: Jack Layton    From: Hombre Sabio    Date: 10/29/2016 2:06:31 PM

Subject: Battle Report

You lost 78 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 108 soldiers and 6 tanks. Their forces razed 0.021 miles of your land, stole 4.519 technology, and destroyed 15.555 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.33 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

--

Woohoo....33¢....looks like Monsters had made layton a pathetic shell of a nation. :wacko:

ZI him and keep his pathetic nation there :)