The Purge

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Buy up now and let him hit you

I don't hit first. However, should he bulk up and hit me, I would love to toss around nukes again. Its been forever since my nukes have even been armed, much less launched.

Edited by MrChaos
Typing on phone

1 minute ago, MrChaos said:

I don't hit first. However, should he bulk up and hit me, I would love to toss around nukes again. Its been forever since my nukes have even beem armed, much less launched.

I await you sir, your cowardice offends me.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Your warchest won't last that long. However I will consider outdamaging you once again.

you will never out damage me. you can act the fool like you are and destroy yourself while in battle.

I am here to destroy SNX and I will do it

6 minutes ago, MrChaos said:

I don't hit first. However, should he bulk up and hit me, I would love to toss around nukes again. Its been forever since my nukes have even been armed, much less launched.

hit first...

be a man, feel the power of masculinity while being in control of one single button... 'declare'

DO IT

1 minute ago, Sir Kiloist said:

I nominate this entire thread for "biggest owf joke" of the year. 

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Tiocfaidh ar la. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target and destroy $1,606,544.51 in enemy money reserves. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

43 minutes ago, ericsw said:

you will never out damage me. you can act the fool like you are and destroy yourself while in battle.

I am here to destroy SNX and I will do it

1. I'm not in SNX. So if they're your targets, maybe you wanna actually look up who you're dealing with.

2. I don't have  to out damage you to win a war. 

3. It's been a long time since I've been at war, so I'm not gonna even try on your insignificant nation.

7 minutes ago, MrChaos said:

1. I'm not in SNX. So if they're your targets, maybe you wanna actually look up who you're dealing with.

2. I don't have  to out damage you to win a war. 

3. It's been a long time since I've been at war, so I'm not gonna even try on your insignificant nation.

don't tease me... i want u