The Purge

6 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

u learn a new language in 2 years and then be perfect at it I bet u cant my friend lmao :lol1: but I know u can make these babys cry wah wah lmao!!

o/ lpcn!!

Gracias por su ayuda en la derrota de estos tiranos!! 

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, President Hardin said:

Casualties are the only sign of winning in this game, and we have a lot of them. Don't worry, I'll pass you soon :D

If you like your pixels so much, I hear GPA is accepting applicants :P

The only guy who I know who's applied there lately is your spy. (Although apparently he didn't fill out the proper forms, and they booted him, whereupon he was accepted by Animalz.)

Also, at your infra level, it'll take quite some time for you to catch me. Why don't you try acquiring some infra?

(I'm not even Last Call's #1. You want a high-casualty alliance, we have it right here. But we get those from fighting real wars, not bush-league nonsense.)

2 hours ago, Montezuma said:

I cant spell but I can fight and that's enough :gun:

Your English is far more proficient than Roal's. Your will to fight also exceeds his by miles. 

Nuestros amigos se toparon otra vez, mi compa, pero todo bien. Asi es la vida.

(Translation: Our friends have bumped heads once again, but it's all good, my friend. That's life)

2 hours ago, Haflinger said:

The only guy who I know who's applied there lately is your spy. (Although apparently he didn't fill out the proper forms, and they booted him, whereupon he was accepted by Animalz.)

Also, at your infra level, it'll take quite some time for you to catch me. Why don't you try acquiring some infra?

(I'm not even Last Call's #1. You want a high-casualty alliance, we have it right here. But we get those from fighting real wars, not bush-league nonsense.)

I'm only #3 in MU, im not legendary like Neptune or jonesing, I worship them. 

We don't use spies, so I would have no idea what you're on about

3 minutes ago, kingzog said:

Spy on us. We literally do not care if you do.

We need not spy the cowards, we know what you have and you have nothing that interests us. If we spied you it would reveal men hiding behind a wall begging for it to hold while being attacked. hide... cos we playing hide and seek and i seek you

31 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

In other alliances, we refer to "infiltrators who pretend to join enemy alliances and then send our guys secret war aid after we attack said enemy alliances" as spies. I know, some of these things may not be terribly clear to you.

I do not choose who sends us aid

On 10/26/2016 at 2:20 PM, ericsw said:

Gracias por su ayuda en la derrota de estos tiranos!! 

On 10/26/2016 at 2:20 PM, Montezuma said:

si claro eric

On 10/26/2016 at 2:37 PM, ericsw said:

Presto hay un bastón para dar al perro

On 10/26/2016 at 4:32 PM, General Kanabis said:

Your English is far more proficient than Roal's. Your will to fight also exceeds his by miles. 

Nuestros amigos se toparon otra vez, mi compa, pero todo bien. Asi es la vida.

(Translation: Our friends have bumped heads once again, but it's all good, my friend. That's life)

Forum rules: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/announcement/50-cyber-nations-forum-rules/

Please keep the discussion in english.  Thank you.