Year old nation looking to relocate

Mike Hunt1

Ok so here's the deal. This is an old account so it's not attached to my nation. The current alliance I'm in has driven me away by neglection. So with that being said, looking for an alliance that can place me in a successful tech buying circle, place me in a long term trade circle. Big or small, but would still prefer to have some experienced older nations. 

It would be very amusing if his current alliance posts here attempting to recruit him...

I'm not particularly interested in advertising on the OWF, I am no longer a recruiter by trade anyway, though if TTK looks interesting to you feel free to PM me.

What I do wish to say is; is your 'neglect' in any way of your own making? Maybe alliances should have IA guys regularly messaging their members, but the reality is many aren't active enough or are simply too large for each individual member to be kept track of, unless you take an active role in approaching the correct people and demanding a proper trade circle/tech buyers et cetera then it might be difficult to expect that you will automatically receive loads of help.