BATTLE OF THE LAMBS!

3 hours ago, HiredGun said:

And take down that gore picture before I report it to mods.

50 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

you are for attacking someone who is only trying to help a newbie avoid a warn and risk a warn himself for giving him a heads up

ok guys...look at the hypocrisy.....he threatens to report the picture...then acts like he was only trying to give  Davidious a heads up so he wont get in trouble,,this is a perfect example of how you twist everything HG, you my friend ARE a liar.....you are a manipulator and unfortunately some people buy into your rhetoric....you threaten to report someone then when you are called out you act like a little female dog and lie your way into saying you were only trying to prevent someone from getting banned,,,,,,last time i checked when you threaten to report someone you are NOT trying to help them...you are reporting because you find something offensive.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, RoadRash said:

thanks for the casualties and please stop hitting AL i need to pass him in casualties :)

They did, so I had to hit some of them :)

Quit trying to catch up RR...

1 hour ago, HiredGun said:

They're not my rules and I can be warned for not reporting rule violations so its not my fault I have a better understanding of the rules than you and it really says the type of character you are for attacking someone who is only trying to help a newbie avoid a warn and risk a warn himself for giving him a heads up. I have given him two warnings when most people who understand the rules would've taken it straight to moderation as they're required and Halloween does not give anyone a free pass to violate any rule. The rules do not state you can post offensive material if its Halloween. We both know they're not in the spirit of Halloween either, you're only looking for any opportunity to try and discredit my character but those closest to me know what I'm like and its not the person you're trying to paint me as.

I have already given another one of your members a heads up to take down a rule violating image and he was thankful to me for doing that and took it down immediately. Ask JohnHannibal Smith.

Also we did lose a couple of members including WileyXero who has done a lot for this game but the disturbing part is that you all seem to be proud of it.

WileyZero was inactive and went inactive last round....AW is not responsible for that.... He is a good guy indeed and I hope he returns.

Al 

16 minutes ago, malakarlian said:

ok guys...look at the hypocrisy.....he threatens to report the picture...then acts like he was only trying to give  Davidious a heads up so he wont get in trouble,,this is a perfect example of how you twist everything HG, you my friend ARE a liar.....you are a manipulator and unfortunately some people buy into your rhetoric....you threaten to report someone then when you are called out you act like a little female dog and lie your way into saying you were only trying to prevent someone from getting banned,,,,,,last time i checked when you threaten to report someone you are NOT trying to help them...you are reporting because you find something offensive.

RR only used slander and called me names cos I gave Davidous a final warning so you've all jumped in to protect a rule violator. There is nothing manipulative or untruthful about what I'm doing but we'll let the mods handle this now. If I was offended, I'd have reported him immediately but I'm not that sensitive, the image doesn't bother me, I'm a big boy wearing my big boy pants, I'm only following the rules as he should be cos without rules being followed, others will think they can also break rules with impunity. We can point fingers all day and I don't care what anyone thinks of me but don't go lying through your teeth about me to protect your own. Also I thought we could resolve this without mod intervention cos they're only volunteers and I'd prefer they didn't have to waste their time and have to deal with this childish stuff but now his rule violation is being defended by his leaders.

18 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

WileyZero was inactive and went inactive last round....AW is not responsible for that.... He is a good guy indeed and I hope he returns.

Al 

So he was inactive when he called you out after what you did, sure buddy whatever helps you sleep at night.

50 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

So he was inactive when he called you out after what you did, sure buddy whatever helps you sleep at night.

Ya.. He was +two weeks inactive, and lost his entire alliance last round due to inactivity.....He messaged me at the beginning of this round for a trade circle, I had him in one but had to remove him due to his inactivity..... Really he should thank us for the War Declared message..

Like I said nice guy, but cant blame people for your own inactivity.

And I sleep just fine at night. I don't have one of those Tempur-Pedics but as good as I can without one.:lol1:

Al

i really don’t like internet girl fights but on the subject of Davidous pic its not offensive at all its a picture of a fake goat or a sheep ( d1) it signifies how AW has beat on them and made them all bloody it fits this topic perfectly … the picture is at the most PG13 there are no brutal images it is a photoshopped image…..

i really do not see any  violation with it and if it is in violation i will take a warn for not reporting it…. 

if wiley left the game that really sux but i really don’t think our actions did that and if it did i would personally like to ask him to return and would zero out my nation for him but i really doubt that was the case…..

HG your acting like a bitter child please stop enjoy our rivalry and lets blow up some pixels…..

also enjoy that you have gotten the upper hand in this  war stop boasting stop crying and lets do this because after this war AW will come out stronger and then it will be out time to chew on some sheep :)  in the mean time I’m gonna do as much damage as possible for the next time i will have nukes … muhahahhahaha

But he did leave the game cos of yous, he told us himself, he had no money and he had been dirty spied multiple times, mostly to destroy what little cash he had left.

Anyway I'm done with you's so I'll finally take the advice of my gov and ignore your guys spam, trolling, petty attacks and enough talking, I want to see more fighting and so far I have seen very little.

Less talk, more war!

For the record, WileyXero did not complain about it he only stated why he can no longer continue and fought right til he had nothing left to fight with. You used malicious tactics to cripple our members while half of your own members are crippling their own nations by not having a war chest. I didn't target those with long back collects when I could have easily ended their back collects, one was at 13 days who collected 14 days yesterday and another is currently at 10 days. http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000035

Should I stoop down to your level? No, we prefer a fight and I'll say it again, we'll beat yous any day of the weak on an even playing field. We gave you the stat advantage in this war and I've seen more attacks on these forums than in-game. The best you can do and what you've set out to do is down declare my members that are low on cash cos you think if you can cripple them then you stand a chance later. Wishful thinking but we'll see what happens.

4 hours ago, HiredGun said:

But he did leave the game cos of yous, he told us himself, he had no money and he had been dirty spied multiple times, mostly to destroy what little cash he had left.

Anyway I'm done with you's so I'll finally take the advice of my gov and ignore your guys spam, trolling, petty attacks and enough talking, I want to see more fighting and so far I have seen very little.

Less talk, more war!

tell wiley i will give him 5 days of un responsive attacks on my nation he can declare war and send attacks and i will not retaliate he can gain his xp there is no reason he should leave on the account that he thinks we maliciously attacked him he was foolish enough to go 18 days without collecting and for that he is a fool …. but i will do anything i can to add him back as a member of steve …

your claims are false and i will do everything i can to prove that 

HG you have shown yourself to use false accusations and lies you even stooped as low to use the mods to hurt AW , we are not what you claim 

1 hour ago, RoadRash said:

tell wiley i will give him 5 days of un responsive attacks on my nation he can declare war and send attacks and i will not retaliate he can gain his xp there is no reason he should leave on the account that he thinks we maliciously attacked him he was foolish enough to go 18 days without collecting and for that he is a fool …. but i will do anything i can to add him back as a member of steve …

your claims are false and i will do everything i can to prove that 

HG you have shown yourself to use false accusations and lies you even stooped as low to use the mods to hurt AW , we are not what you claim 

I didn't even have to give him some warning shots cos I didn't want to see a newbie get a warn cos of his inexperience and like I said I could have gone straight to mods and you'd never have known I did. But It doesn't hurt AW to report someone for rule violating unless hes a repeat offender who has clocked up a few warns and gets his nation deleted but you don't get to decide if his post breaches any rule. I have seen less disturbing images get warns and I don't think I deserve to be attacked for trying to help a newbie from getting a warn. Next time I'll just go straight to mods when it comes to any of your members or I have to put up with your verbal attacks that I'm using moderation as a weapon. If this is true then that'd be a breach of a rule and you should report me.

I would never report you Hg and i don't mean to verbally attack you if you took offense I apologize but don't be a tough guy and then run to tell the authorities that was just my point 

buddy let's just enjoy the war and embrace our knew found opposition enjoy the wars ibwill ttyl

I'm the guy who will burn for any of my members or friends, I will defend their actions as my own if I'm convinced they're justified. I'll attack your alliances most toughest and coordinated nations and give them a run for their money if its strategically sound, all up-declares if that's where they sit. Play dirty and I will rain down an ungodly firestorm that will hit you so fast you wont know how to respond. I don't need to prove I'm tough RR but I appreciate the apology and I am enjoying the wars and our new found rivalry. :)

15 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

I have to admit, I was 10x more upset over loosing my casualty throne to you than getting destroyed by your AA.

MFW I'm no longer the king of the casualty throne:

8ov0BPX.jpg

Edited by Horatio Longworth
format

48 minutes ago, Davidious said:

Thank you Sentinel.

Horatio, you seem like a solid dude.

This was another fun go at it :)

I hope you had as much fun as I did.

On 2016-10-10 at 5:47 AM, Davidious said:

"Are you washed in the blood,

In the soul-cleansing blood of the Lamb?
Are your garments spotless? Are they white as snow?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRqYdJCC1uM

Have fun, everyone.

Well, now I'm going to be thinking of this whenever I hear that song again. Thanks a lot.

Mission For the Lambs is over.  The war has ended and both alliances agreed on peace today. 

Good luck rebuilding AW you fought well! 

o/ D1 

12 hours ago, wasso said:

Mission For the Lambs is over.  The war has ended and both alliances agreed on peace today. 

Good luck rebuilding AW you fought well! 

o/ D1 

As always its been fun....Let them lambs enjoy some peace.....

The Wolves will hunt something else for a while....maybe some wabbits