BATTLE OF THE LAMBS!

With the hunting season underway the federal government passed legislation today to fund the use of deadly force against wild wolves terrorizing the local lamb population.

zFMZWrW.jpg

A group of  DEFCON 1 Forces lead by Captain CrazyNation are preparing to deploy over the hide outs of the menacing animals. Captain CrazyNation went on record to say “While this is a long fall from what we usual kill, we will answer our generals call with the full eradication of the adult wolf population within 5 days.”

HTiHxyS.jpg

Picture taken today showcasing a team of DEFCON 1 forces preparing to shoot the fluffy fur balls from helicopters.

Millions of lambs from across the nation have rejoiced and celebrated over the news, a sheep protestor from the “Lamblivesmatter” movement has baah’d suggestions by marking the day of celebration with a livestock national holiday to commemorate the news, farmers nationwide have stated they would strongly oppose the proposal.

iLHngLn.jpg

While local authorities have expressed disappointment at the federal government intervention, authorities have kept their promised of a six-figure cash prize for the hunter who brings back the most skins. A local hunting club known as the “Can’t Shoot Straight” hunting club have been spotted trailing closely behind government forces preparing to remove the skins from the soon to be bullet riddled corpses. When questioned over the practice, their Club Captain responded “!@#$ OFF, I have 9 kids to feed goddammit”

s6KMIRC.jpg

The infamous “Can’t Shoot Straight” Hunting Club, with their club captain known only as, Wasso, pictured sitting.

When asked for comment, General HiredGun’s only words on the controversy were:  “Let the hunter become the hunted”

And with that, LET THE HUNT BEGIN!

PwZE2f4.jpg

LeIoR8I.jpg

DEFCON 1 DECLARES WAR ON ALPHA WOLVES

Stats:

DEFCON 1

Members: 18

Total NS: 311,858

Avg NS: 17,325

Nukes: 1

+30k: 1

+25k: 2

+20k: 3

+15k: 5

+10K: 4

-10K: 3

ALPHA WOLVES

Members: 22

Total NS: 424,589

Avg NS: 19,300

Nukes: 31

+30k: 2

+25k: 6

+20k: 3

+15k: 4

+10K: 4

-10K: 3

Edited by HiredGun

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to everybody in this war. Enjoy:-) Nice plan though. Cash strapped AWs have been caught with their pants down, if i am not wrong. Although, Defcon1 up-declaring with an appx. 100,000 NS odd deficit might make it more or less even:-) Anyways, have fun:-)

Edited by PeterPan

8 hours ago, HiredGun said:

vPk8wZ7.jpg

The infamous “Can’t Shoot Straight” Hunting Club, with their club captain known only as, Wasso, pictured sitting.

By the way,  this is me; the Captain of CSS.

I just don't like to take selfies, so i asked from Hired Gun to shoot us a picture before we go hunt, for the Lambs! 

7 hours ago, wasso said:

By the way,  this is me; the Captain of CSS.

I just don't like to take selfies, so i asked from Hired Gun to shoot us a picture before we go hunt, for the Lambs! 

Don't worry Wass, we wont allow your kids to go hungry.

FOR WASSO'S KIDS!

by the way i forgot to write twenty posts about how unfair this war was because we were not ready....about how unfair it is that a lot of our members do not have the SDI, about how unfair it was that you guys used the cheap tactics to attack at update.....about how unfair it is that Defcon1 did not give us advanced warning of attacks. 

Just now, malakarlian said:

by the way i forgot to write twenty posts about how unfair this war was because we were not ready....about how unfair it is that a lot of our members do not have the SDI, about how unfair it was that you guys used the cheap tactics to attack at update.....about how unfair it is that Defcon1 did not give us advanced warning of attacks. 

Oh wait im not hiredgun

5 hours ago, malakarlian said:

Oh wait im not hiredgun

I know give the guy a compliment and he makes remarks about my balls haha didnt know he like them....

Seems he's holding a grudge haha

Good luck D1, our wolves will give you a fight.... 

Al

8 hours ago, malakarlian said:

You don't have anything to complain about cos unlike your war, our war is more than fair, its a solid up-declare with no dirty low blows.

2 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

I know give the guy a compliment and he makes remarks about my balls haha didnt know he like them....

Seems he's holding a grudge haha

Good luck D1, our wolves will give you a fight.... 

Al

1 hour ago, RoadRash said:

The great grudge wars ?

We came into this round with no grudges until your last war against us forcing some of our members to stop playing before they could even start. So this war is more about our survival and neutralizing a dirty and malicious threat.

Cute declaration.

Sorry, couldn't pass up this opportunity.

"Are you washed in the blood,
In the soul-cleansing blood of the Lamb?
Are your garments spotless? Are they white as snow?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRqYdJCC1uM

Have fun, everyone.

8 hours ago, HiredGun said:

We came into this round with no grudges until your last war against us forcing some of our members to stop playing before they could even start. So this war is more about our survival and neutralizing a dirty and malicious threat.

haha Alpha Wolves are a dirty and malicious threat??? and declaring war 4 days after our last war expires is neutralizing it … my friend all you really did was show us that your grudge is a lot worse then we thought, don’t worry I’m not mad at ya .. as long as i have another nation at the end of my war screen I’m happy it really doesn’t matter to me what AA  they are wearing …

what makes planet steve as well as planet bob great is having an opponent that makes an individual strive to beat you showed AW that we are that opponent for you …  and really all you did with declaring on AW is hurt your alliance more then helped it . you will not do the damage you think you will we are more prepared then you think and guess what after this little skirmish your going to have to keep thinking to yourself “ when will AW hit us again “ “ is it safe to go 18 days without collecting “ 

o/ here is to the mighty Grudge Wars

thanks for the casualties and please stop hitting AL i need to pass him in casualties :)

2 minutes ago, Davidious said:

EEop2Fn.jpg

These are not "baby lambs", they are baby goats. I would strongly suggest all false accusations cease and desist immediately.

hahahhahahahahha BAAAAAAAAAA

http://i.imgur.com/fd3bY32.jpg http://i.imgur.com/fd3bY32.jpg

Mr Hired Gun, why ain't you givin' us all we 'quired fer?

Mr HIred Gun, why you doin' this to your people?

It looks as if the goats are finally speaking up.

Edited by Davidious

Goaty McGoatface is awaiting your answer. He is somewhat upset about the lack of response to the issues he has brought forth for you to hear and is anxiously awaiting a response.