MHA ceased to exist

Blackatron

4 minutes ago, kingzog said:

Check out the aid screens. Kind of suspicious when an entire alliance has that many aid packages that just died on the vine. Also note the complete lack of cash transactions.

So take your pick:

• It's actually a one-man show and the guy behind it got hit by a truck or went on vacation or just got bored.
  • An entire alliance decided to just stop.

Which seems more likely?

I noticed all of that, indeed I happened to be looking at that AA because I was checking the aid slot usage of various AAs. The implications were not lost on me, I simply avoided mentioning it in order to avoid starting any sort of moderation discussion.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Blackatron said:

I noticed all of that, indeed I happened to be looking at that AA because I was checking the aid slot usage of various AAs. The implications were not lost on me, I simply avoided mentioning it in order to avoid starting any sort of moderation discussion.

You should check their war screens.

On 10/13/2016 at 6:01 AM, kingzog said:

Oh yeah, way worse than having your AA disappear through indifference.

Fret not, though. The good news is that for the first time in its history, MHA is making people laugh.

I don't know about you but I got a lot of mileage out of the great MK Ghostbusters mission

5 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

I don't know about you but I got a lot of mileage out of the great MK Ghostbusters mission

*accesses memory banks*

I think I may have been 'gone walkabout' at the time. Not ringing any bells. (I do have a habit of going away for months at a time.)

22 minutes ago, XxHouseArrestXx said:

Wow... every single person on that AA is more than three weeks inactive lul 

Check out some of their casualty counts, too. (The guy I just hit in the hopes of waking him up? He had ~800 until moments ago.)

There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING SUSPICIOUS about this 'alliance'.

10 minutes ago, kingzog said:

Check out some of their casualty counts, too. (The guy I just hit in the hopes of waking him up? He had ~400 until moments ago.)

There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING SUSPICIOUS about this 'alliance'.

FTFY

What would you bet on him coming back and damaging you?

9 hours ago, kingzog said:

*accesses memory banks*

I think I may have been 'gone walkabout' at the time. Not ringing any bells. (I do have a habit of going away for months at a time.)

It was fun. Also, the forum formatting is very weird.

4 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

It was fun. Also, the forum formatting is very weird.

Yup. No recollection whatsoever. (EDIT: Enjoying the thread, though. I have no idea where I was at the time.)

And, well, we both know what general opinion is like with respect to this 'new' forum.

Edited by kingzog

15 hours ago, Mogar said:

This may be delving into speculation too much, but the fact an entire alliance of that size so easily deleted together makes for a rather dark possibility for any number of other groups within the planet.

They went inactive, they weren't deleted (at least not to my knowledge).

18 hours ago, berbers said:

All hail kingzog the relentless

* kingzog does a victory lap *

15 hours ago, Mogar said:

This may be delving into speculation too much, but the fact an entire alliance of that size so easily deleted together makes for a rather dark possibility for any number of other groups within the planet.

like.... "Watch out or kingzog will declare on one of you and YOUR WORLD WILL FREAKING END"?

* resumes victory lap *

20 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

They went inactive, they weren't deleted (at least not to my knowledge).

Trembling in fear, alone in the dorkness, resigned to their fates should they so much as lift a finger against the mighty kingzog.

I killed 'em all. With my right index finger. I killed them all. They be dead now.

* adds extra victory lap *

• 3 weeks later...
On Saturday, October 01, 2016 at 7:29 AM, eejack said:

No. It happened to Old Guard when the system was first put into play. We thought it was ridiculous to implement it in the first place without any real warning or instructions - even to this day there are questions as to what happens when it goes wrong. Bad plan + bad implementation gives bad results.

On Saturday, October 01, 2016 at 7:41 AM, kingzog said:

This also happened to Nordreich a couple of years ago. Easy to see how it can happen, really.

Gotta agree the mechanic is not well done. Fairly certain CA was the first AA to experience this, when I deliberately went inactive thinking I was a good Samaritan testing a newly introduced mechanic. The AA simply vanishes, no one gets messages, it's as if it never was.

Glad to see that MHA isn't really gone btw. Even if no one I remember is still there I'll still always be fond of you for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...