XP farming .. really now D1 & OP

as if TE isn’t dwindling down enough you guys are going to take advantage of game mechanics by XP farming you guys are both well respected players on the TE world and your going to do something like this …. at the very least have a soft war .. I’m disappointed with both you guys ….

and this message has nothing to do with the AA i fly this message is my opinion and mine alone 

and i see there is another to add to this abuse of game mechanics 

http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=1000038&Extended=1

War Status: Currently Fighting
War Reason: Raid peace sent
War Declaration Date: 9/22/2016 12:37:12 AM
War End Date: 9/28/2016
Total Attacks: 21
XP Option: Experience Enabled
  War Declared By War Declared On
Nation Name: Quake The last Squirrel
Ruler Name: HiredGun  message_compose.png Rock n Rolla  message_compose.png
Alliance: DEFCON 1alliance_statistic.gif Ordo Paradoxiaalliance_statistic.gif
Soldiers Lost: 0 0
Tanks Lost: 0 0
Cruise Missiles Lost: 0 0
Aircraft Lost: 0 0
Navy Lost: 8 20
Infrastructure Lost: 0.00 0.00
Technology Lost: 0.00 0.00
Land Lost: 0.000 0.000
Land/Tech/Infra: 0.00 Strength Lost 0.00 Strength Lost
Destruction Rank: This war is more destructive than 2 of 64 existing wars.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/alliance_spies.asp?ID=2

Mission DateOperation ByOperation OnMission Type9/22/2016 2:04:41 AM

team_Blue.gif

The last Squirrel 
Ruler: Rock n Rolla
Ordo Paradoxia

team_Black.gif

Quake 
Ruler: HiredGun
DEFCON 1
Destroy Cruise Missiles

Success But Caught
9/22/2016 12:37:23 AM

team_Black.gif

Quake 
Ruler: HiredGun
DEFCON 1

team_Blue.gif

The last Squirrel 
Ruler: Rock n Rolla
Ordo Paradoxia
Destroy Cruise Missiles

Success But Caught

now this will get interesting 

looks like Crispy didn’t get the MEMO that TLS & hired gun were just farming each other or crispy is just trying to cover up the 2 D1 nations farming..

either way i would like to see what OP does about  being raided by prominent members of D1 

:. War Details

About Wars

War Status: Currently Fighting
War Reason: Doing some raiding!!!
War Declaration Date: 9/23/2016 2:31:15 PM
War End Date: 9/29/2016
Total Attacks: 9
XP Option: Experience Enabled
  War Declared By War Declared On
Nation Name: Belgium The last Squirrel
Ruler Name: Crispy General  message_compose.png Rock n Rolla  message_compose.png
Alliance: DEFCON 1alliance_statistic.gif Ordo Paradoxiaalliance_statistic.gif
Soldiers Lost: 16,740 8,053
Tanks Lost: 2,603 0
Cruise Missiles Lost: 0 0
Aircraft Lost: 0 0
Navy Lost: 0 4
Infrastructure Lost: 0.00 70.50
Technology Lost: 0.00 2.10
Land Lost: 0.000 0.000
Land/Tech/Infra: 0.00 Strength Lost 222.00 Strength Lost
Destruction Rank: This war is more destructive than 7 of 65 existing wars.

1 hour ago, Roal36 said:

If you have problems declare an early war and do some REAL XP collecting as well as loading some causality stats.

its not my call this is just my opinion and i follow the do not raid alliance list 

so i guess by your statement OP is just gonna let TLS get raided..

so is this to show us that you are working with D1 or scared of D1 ?????

Rock had nothing to do with the raid and neither was he warned in advance of the attack, you can ask him and those who know know hes honest. I targeted him for some navy xp and immediately sent peace fully expecting Rock to peace with zero damage caused to him besides some lost navy ships but it turns out, he'd also like some navy XP. What am I to do now? Start unloading everything i have over his refusal to peace out? I still want a peaceful resolution over something i started.

Rock and OP may respond as they see fit but already knowing they are a reasonable bunch, I knew the odds of escalation were at there lowest had i done the same to any of the other major alliances and I couldn't find anyone not in a major alliance that I could raid for a couple more navy xp that i needed.

If all raids should be identified legitimately as doing significant damage to the defender then why isn't hitting inactives wrong? What if two friend's agree to do damage but do a limited amount of damage? Does this now make it a legitimate raid.

10 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

its not my call this is just my opinion and i follow the do not raid alliance list 

so i guess by your statement OP is just gonna let TLS get raided..

so is this to show us that you are working with D1 or scared of D1 ?????

I set the rules in D1 and i do not have a "Do not raid an alliance" rule.

All i can tell RR is you want OP and D1 to slug it out and fair enough but why after many rounds of others doing this that you decide to bring attention to it now?

You know our rules RR,

Rule #3. If you're raiding, send peace offers immediately after one full round of attacks

. If Rock wants peace, he only has to approve the peace offers my other two members have sent him, until then there isn't much we can do.

thanks for clearing it up HG i just seen something that looked funny …. you know me i like to try and keep it as fair as possible ..

it just looked funny and as i pointed out in this dying world i would hate to see our core players getting so bored that they just throw whatever rules we play by out the window….

the best thing about TE is that the core of it really try to keep the playing field fair .. was hoping we weren’t losing that …

again thank you for your response 

RR

16 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

thanks for clearing it up HG i just seen something that looked funny …. you know me i like to try and keep it as fair as possible ..

it just looked funny and as i pointed out in this dying world i would hate to see our core players getting so bored that they just throw whatever rules we play by out the window….

the best thing about TE is that the core of it really try to keep the playing field fair .. was hoping we weren’t losing that …

again thank you for your response 

RR

I really do want to keep the playing field even, hence why we moved some of our vets to another alliance this round. You know I'd even cease all resource utilization if everyone that uses it agreed cos this gives those who use it a very big advantage. That is how far I'm willing to go to keep the playing field even and its whats been missing for the past dozen or so rounds now and look at the state of the game, its definitely seen far better days.

But in saying that, its still a war simulator and in war there are no rules (except for admins rules) and i don't think anyone wants TE to become an environment where everyone has to be careful of what they do. There are consequences to every action in this game and that can help keep it interesting.

All i can say for now is while we have friends in other alliances, D1 considers them all enemies in-game and i hope they view us the same and they will be put to the test which I'm sure they look forward to doing the same to us. Some may not have liked our coordination in the past but that was when it was required for the sake of our own survival. That threat has perished into the abysses where we put it and I hope it stays there so we can keep the playing field even or as close as we can get it.

Other than that, happy hunting and may the best alliance win!

as long as TE starts every round all alliances win ….

and i know HG that you keep it fair for the most part the bunch of us do that is what brings me back for the 40 plus rounds ….

good luck

o/

RoadRash 

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Davidious said:

Nice clear and early call.

Good looking out.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck ... well. lol

For the record your leader has been farming kills/XP and whatever else he can loot for weeks now but when others do it, you people are the first to point it out.

It looks like he has ramped it right up to try recover but he'll stay in the low-mid tier for the remainder of the round along with nearly the rest of his alliance. All in and lost to save some flag runs who by the time we had first offered peace, the most damage had already been done so the only answer left for continuing was AW were hoping to roll D1 cos that's the only way they can ever hope to beat D1 with dirty wars.

Edited by HiredGun

16 hours ago, HiredGun said:

For the record your leader has been farming kills/XP and whatever else he can loot for weeks now but when others do it, you people are the first to point it out.

It looks like he has ramped it right up to try recover but he'll stay in the low-mid tier for the remainder of the round along with nearly the rest of his alliance. All in and lost to save some flag runs who by the time we had first offered peace, the most damage had already been done so the only answer left for continuing was AW were hoping to roll D1 cos that's the only way they can ever hope to beat D1 with dirty wars.

There we go again. 

Edited by meeeh69

So, is it really surprising that D1 absorbs Seal Team 6, hides members in Misfits and calls in Ordo Par. to help them in their struggle against their own instigations? Hmmm. Duck, duck, goose.

Yep, pretty simple.

tha-tha-, tha- thats all folks! :P

21 hours ago, HiredGun said:

And for the record, "dawg", nobody said anything about stokin' rogues but when it comes to obvious backscratchin', well, that's a whole different story, ain't it? You wouldn't know anything 'bout that though would "yous"? lol Spin your fantasies somewhere else dude. 

As hard as you're trying to convince everybody I think you might even be deluding ya-self. 

And it won't be forgotten here in TE.

Your rep is ruined, buddy. 

Amen :P

Edited by Davidious

1 hour ago, Davidious said:

So, is it really surprising that D1 absorbs Seal Team 6, hides members in Misfits and calls in Ordo Par. to help them in their struggle against their own instigations? Hmmm. Duck, duck, goose.

Yep, pretty simple.

tha-tha-, tha- thats all folks! :P

You're only receiving the same treatment you've been so generous to give us.

1 hour ago, Davidious said:

And for the record, "dawg", nobody said anything about stokin' rogues but when it comes to obvious backscratchin', well, that's a whole different story, ain't it? You wouldn't know anything 'bout that though would "yous"? lol Spin your fantasies somewhere else dude. 

As hard as you're trying to convince everybody I think you might even be deluding ya-self. 

And it won't be forgotten here in TE.

Your rep is ruined, buddy. 

Amen :P

I had a rep? :o

3 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

You're only receiving the same treatment you've been so generous to give us.

No sir, you have that bass-ackwards there. Come on now. You can't change reality, bud. lol

4 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

I had a rep? :o

Yessirree bob. Your reputation certainly precedes you. Now don't play all coy. lol

Just now, Davidious said:

No sir, you have that bass-ackwards there. Come on now. You can't change reality, bud. lol

Yessirree bob. Your reputation certainly precedes you. Now don't play all coy. lol

I'm not changing reality, you played the friend card then we did though I never thought we'd get to fight alongside OP this round so I appreciate that. As for my rep, I hope I'm not disappointing my new favorite foes in AW though with a heavy heart, I'm sure I am.

1 minute ago, HiredGun said:

I'm not changing reality, you played the friend card then we did though I never thought we'd get to fight alongside OP this round so I appreciate that. As for my rep, I hope I'm not disappointing my new favorite foes in AW though with a heavy heart, I'm sure I am.

Would you favor me with an elaboration of this "friend card" you speak of please?

I am not very smart so if you can break it down for me I would truly appreciate it, sir. I will try to keep up.

4 minutes ago, Davidious said:

Would you favor me with an elaboration of this "friend card" you speak of please?

I am not very smart so if you can break it down for me I would truly appreciate it, sir. I will try to keep up.

Aw and ss are friends right an aw defended ss in the last war.