A Decade of Rebel Virginia

Rebel Virginia

I could have posted this yesterday, but time no longer means to me what it once did. I am beyond that now. I suppose I could offer a few words on this day and how we have come to here, but for those of you who have been listening these last few years I have nothing new; for the obstinate few whose ears have remained deaf, there point in hearing me now. So here we are. I may yet outlast you all.

Disclaimer:  This is nothing about the OP as a person.  I would be saying this if my best friend in all of CN did it.  This is also just my opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of my alliance, etc. etc. etc.

Can we, as the CN community, now that we're over 10 please please please no longer bother to mark our individual nations years in public?  Alliances - fine.  Cheers to any alliance that has been here since 2006!!! 

And if someone does bother to do it as an individual, can the rest of us tell him or her that he or she is living in 2007 and basically give him /her the level of !@#$ we all give Junka when he acts like it's 2007?  I don't care who the person is. 

Personally, I like ancient nations.  Anyone here in 2006 who is still here is a committed individual. No questions about that.  Still, at some point my dears, one does reach an age where it is generally considered wise just not to make any sort of mention (in public) about how old you are.

And if we're going to celebrate individuals still being here in public now, taking into accont the age of Planet Bob, it should be those who made it one, two, or three years.  They are the ones who matter when it comes to the world continuing regardless of who you or I am or once were.

Edited by White Chocolate

5 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

Disclaimer:  This is nothing about the OP as a person.  I would be saying this if my best friend in all of CN did it.  This is also just my opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of my alliance, etc. etc. etc.

Can we, as the CN community, now that we're over 10 please please please no longer bother to mark our individual nations years in public?  Alliances - fine.  Cheers to any alliance that has been here since 2006!!! 

And if someone does bother to do it as an individual, can the rest of us tell him or her that he or she is living in 2007 and basically give him /her the level of !@#$ we all give Junka when he acts like it's 2007?  I don't care who the person is. 

Personally, I like ancient nations.  Anyone here in 2006 who is still here is a committed individual. No questions about that.  Still, at some point my dears, one does reach an age where it is generally considered wise just not to make any sort of mention (in public) about how old you are.

And if we're going to celebrate individuals still being here in public now, taking into accont the age of Planet Bob, it should be those who made it one, two, or three years.  They are the ones who matter when it comes to the world continuing regardless of who you or I am or once were.

I would agree with you, but I am not a mere individual. I am a legend and demand your attention. If you cannot acknowledge that then at very least recognize me as superior to the average player and admit that my presence has made these last ten years among the most enjoyable in your life. There are people here whose only reason to get up in the morning to see if I have posted anything.

I am a public service. You are irrelevant.*

*Disclaimer: This is nothing about the poster as a person.  I would be saying this if my best friend in all of CN did it.  This is also just my opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of my alliance, etc. etc. etc.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

12 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

None gives a !@#$ about what you post.

Damn RV, I was hoping you would have quit by now, shame. 

Here's to hoping, better see a thread for perma retirement next time mate. 

13 hours ago, Gibsonator21 said:

Maybe if people who started in the last 2-3 years stuck around more of those would happen. New posts are getting more scarce; this is the best time for people to post, so maybe these new nations see an active place. 

Fair point.

Another one is that if I don't like such posts, I don't have to read them.  If it's fun for you, so be it.  Enjoy.

5 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

Fair point.

Another one is that if I don't like such posts, I don't have to read them.  If it's fun for you, so be it.  Enjoy.

Well you are reading it, because like all of my other enemies the truth is you cannot get enough of me.

On 9/8/2016 at 9:40 PM, Gibsonator21 said:

Maybe if people who started in the last 2-3 years stuck around more of those would happen. New posts are getting more scarce; this is the best time for people to post, so maybe these new nations see an active place. 

Well you know when OWF is dying, (quantity wise), the end is truly near.