Apocalypse Meow: Now drafting recruits

Razgriz24

The fun and exciting experience known as Apocalypse Meow is looking for you! We offer the tools and knowledge to help your nation grow! If you are a seasoned player, we've got good stuff for you too like activity, fun times and maybe some tech if you are nice.

Sign your enlistment papers today! http://cn-am.forumotion.com/f2-enlist-in-apocalypse-meow

apocalmeow1.png

If for some reason you are a non-hacker and can't hump through the jungle, diplomats are always welcome to share in the conversation especially in our Mess Hall (open from 0600hrs to 1800hrs). All this and more can be found only at http://cn-am.forumotion.com/

airbornecat2.png

While considering this great opportunity to serve, read over this great letter sent from one of our cats "over there".

"Oh lord I'm tired and sad
and I want you oh so bad
I've been away so very long
now I want to go home.

So remember that I love you
that, my dear is true
just say a prayer for your tomcat."
This letter's post-marked 'Vietnam'

"Last night we had a fire fight
machine guns firing tracers through the night
and as we fought,
my thoughts, they turned to you
and I knew, somehow, kitten I'll come through

I've fought in many places
and I've seen war's thousand faces
but after this, my wars are through
and I'll-I'll come home to you

Even thought I'm far away
I'll think of you each day
I'll come home when I can"
This letter's post-marked 'Vietnam'

• 2 weeks later...

"They were gonna make me a major for this, and I wasn't even in their frakin' army anymore. Everybody wanted me to do it, him most of all. I felt like he was up there, waiting for me to take the pain away. He just wanted to go out like a soldier, standing up, not like some poor, wasted, rag-assed renegade. Even the jungle wanted him dead, and that's who he really took his orders from anyway."

• 2 weeks later...

"They burned the flag and they demonstrated against us; it's on the cover of the paper today. They have no respect. They have no idea what's going on over there, Mom - the cats that are sacrificing their lives. Cats are dying every day over there, and nobody back here even seems to care. It's a bunch of [goshdarned poop] if you ask me!"  -Lord Darrin from his autobiography Born on the Fourth of July

War%20Flag2.png

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

Dig the link, do we have Cyber rulers among those ranks?

No sir, that would be amazing though! Its quickly becoming Americas forgotten war and only known through Hollywood, we do our part to change that but with cats. I call it edu-tainment!

On 12/22/2016 at 11:15 AM, Razgriz24 said:

Do you want to know more?

Merry Christmas you filthy field dwelling cats!

You can pick up your free coke and hookers at the supply depot at 0100hrs

And my oh my what a Christmas it was...

That seemed forever ago even though it has only been a few weeks. The new year has passed, its not like you'd notice in a jungle so heavy it feels like it weighs you down, man. Hello 1967 may you be ever so kind to us. These are great days we're living bros! Ann-Margret should be visiting our camp soon, its going to be great.

subtistencerism2.png

Al Gore Approved System
(Donald Trump refutes it's effectiveness)

Low tech is proven to be the leading cause of nuclear war in at least one major study.
-conducted by the Russian Federation

9/10 nations involved in the system have reported feeling less anxious and nervous about world affairs after just one week in the program

More than 60% of subsistencers felt less need to post or read the OWF whilst being in the program, spiking nation happiness

Forbes magazine have short listed the program for it's business innovation award, stating 'It could bring to an end all armed struggle...'

Edited by Razgriz24

On 1/18/2017 at 4:14 PM, Razgriz24 said:

And my oh my what a Christmas it was...

That seemed forever ago even though it has only been a few weeks. The new year has passed, its not like you'd notice in a jungle so heavy it feels like it weighs you down, man. Hello 1967 may you be ever so kind to us. These are great days we're living bros! Ann-Margret should be visiting our camp soon, its going to be great.

subtistencerism2.png

Al Gore Approved System
(Donald Trump refutes it's effectiveness)

Low tech is proven to be the leading cause of nuclear war in at least one major study.
-conducted by the Russian Federation

9/10 nations involved in the system have reported feeling less anxious and nervous about world affairs after just one week in the program

More than 60% of subsistencers felt less need to post or read the OWF whilst being in the program, spiking nation happiness

Forbes magazine have short listed the program for it's business innovation award, stating 'It could bring to an end all armed struggle...'

This system is brilliant, I came into this alliance ignorant, I am now enlightened...

OMG, HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS SYSTEM BEFORE!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Easy Action
(Heh heh heh)
(Heh heh heh)

A stud is a lamb
With the thoughts of a tiger

(Heh heh heh)

Who moves like a cat
And knows how to ride her

(Heh heh heh)

But I can't get no satisfaction
All I want is easy action, baby

That's right! We're still at war and drafting recruits who want EASY ACTION!

Gain XP, surf the Mekong and look out for tripwires all from the safety of being in...
Apocalypse Meow!

giphy.gif

President Trump showing off a recent AM Veterans' portrait

21 hours ago, Razgriz24 said:
Easy Action
(Heh heh heh)
(Heh heh heh)

A stud is a lamb
With the thoughts of a tiger

(Heh heh heh)

Who moves like a cat
And knows how to ride her

(Heh heh heh)

But I can't get no satisfaction
All I want is easy action, baby

That's right! We're still at war and drafting recruits who want EASY ACTION!

Gain XP, surf the Mekong and look out for tripwires all from the safety of being in...
Apocalypse Meow!

giphy.gif

President Trump showing off a recent AM Veterans' portrait

AM is the only Islamic approved alliance! 

The domestic cat is a revered animal in Islam. Admired for its cleanliness as well as for being loved by the Islamic prophet Muhammad, the cat is considered the quintessential pet by Muslims.

Edited by ericsw

On 3/25/2017 at 2:35 PM, Galerion said:

No that's trump showing off his new executive order banning cats after he found their site for training insurgents.

lol I like that, a classic song that I didnt expect for the topic :D

On 3/25/2017 at 5:54 PM, EightiesMercedes said:

M41_of_South_Vietnamese_Army.jpg

Pretty nice bunch you'll like it

Did you notice that bicycle seems to be towing the tank? lol