• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2018 at 6:06 PM, Edward I said:

CrimsonStandard.png

ENTER ORDER HERE

We got a new forum address!

God, has a hard-on for Pacificans.. because we nuke, everything we see. 

And always remember this, cybernations may die as it has not been well cared for. But, Pacifica lives forever and that means YOU, as a Pacifican, live forever.

Also RIP Gunny.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/17/2016 at 3:57 PM, Lord of Darkness said:

ImperialFlag.png

The New Pacific Order Wants YOU!

7RTJii3.png AS2CWto.png HkSZe1e.png

Greetings Fellow Nation Rulers!

If you are looking for an alliance to help your nation achieve economic superiority, military strength and the camaraderie which comes with being a part of the greatest community on Planet Bob, then look no further!

The New Pacific Order (NPO) is the premier alliance in CyberNations and has been since its founding on January 27th, 2006. As one of the oldest alliances in Cybernations, we have proven and continue to prove our superiority with alliance operations. This success is not taken for granted as we always continue to strive towards new development and advancements in diplomacy, economics, communications, internal activities, and warfare.

Our evolution has been realized and endures because of our large, diverse and dedicated membership. Thanks to our excellent people and the deeply rooted teachings of our culture, our loyalty is unwavering and our pursuits are accomplished with honor. Throughout the history of Pacifica we have prided ourselves on our focus of vision, our commitment to ideals greater than ourselves, the maintenance and preservation of our culture and our way of life.

Pacificans enjoy an active community within our private forums and text/voice chats. Our economic system, one of the best in CyberNations with automated IT systems created by and for the NPO, has been honed to develop nations into strong and resilient members of the alliance. All members have access to a plethora of guides and tools and the experience of long time members always ready to assist you and answer your questions and help our nations achieve their fullest potential. We also have other activities including games, competitions, and ways to get involved in various departments.

Be a part of the proud history and forge a new and glorious future as a part of the New Pacific Order! Register on our forums and post your membership application today. Feel free to stop by #NSA when on IRC or join us on Discord, where you will be greeted by willing and helpful Pacificans who will answer any and all questions you may have. I look forward to the day I am able to call you "Comrade"!

Join today and enjoy life as a member of the most fearsome military force to ever walk cyberverse...Do so today before your place is taken in the Halls of the Order!!!!😎

NPO.png

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/4/2019 at 6:05 PM, Stonewall14 said:

Join today and enjoy life as a member of the most fearsome military force to ever walk cyberverse...Do so today before your place is taken in the Halls of the Order!!!!😎

NPO.png

Yes Join the Order and be invincible and immortal ....🙏

• 3 months later...

Without Order , there can be no peace...Join the Order before your place is taken! New nations wanting action apply within and I will make you famous,so Dm me on Discord and we will discuss our fast track military wonders and aid programs for Heroes of the Order fighting the enemies of the Dragon!:war:

For the Glory and Spoils of War,

stonewall14 of Queensryche
NPO MilComm Battalion Commander
The Eye of the Dragon's Rage

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/14/2020 at 12:59 AM, Dan100 said:

The Dragon awaits you, enter here to join the Elite Warriors of the Order! :war: If you love war, I love you!!!🥰 Pick up your Crossbow and follow me the War Messiah!!! Click this for Info...o7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...