Let's Play With Scorpions!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Petro said:

So TSC was aware that Mic's former alliance was at war with Oculus? I'm confused with all the conflicting statements.

Being the super active guy that I am (sarcasm) I didn't know anything about his past. Once it was brought up I wanted to know what the deal was ...but we can all see that is a mute point and now is not the time to nit pick he said this/ they said that/ could a,should a,would a blah blah blah.   Let's just fight it out have fun dust off when it is over and move along. 

On 07/08/2016 at 6:45 AM, Auctor said:

Full democracy works great for Cowboys.

Brokeback mountain works great if you are a !@#$%^ and like to do the poop nasty. LOL

Tha's what I seen in that rreply, sorry if that wasn't what was intended. :D

We wasnt aware of the politics so miss us with that bs. Where all professionals on this AA so a ole brethren comes through we offer the olive branch. We aint doing no check sum. Yall came through and mind you thats a nice high horse but we got a process.

Respect or move cause we aint bending over and we aint got wings so no bird !@#$. 1 day got you in your feelings. Hugs and besos we still got love for yall.

You mad bro?

Gonna ban me?

I've got reason to be pissed, if you want you inject yourself into it that's your problem. I'll rake your ass over the coals too.

Comprende?

Edited by DoorNail