Declartion of war on monsters inc.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Devialance said:

Why are people not posting spy reports, the best way to laugh at M inc is to show everyone how bad he really is, post those spy reports 

aren't you that goober that dumped all his tech to 'teach us a lesson' only to be placed in timeout in last call????

take a hike buddy

This needs to be said Lord Hitchock and heed this well you aren't safe at lower teir and strength, the fact that your allaince stands as an beacon of lawlessness is an front to all of planet bob heck idk even know you but you had to be an much better guy then this husk you have seen to become.

not 1 nuke will be launched sense you relay on them far to much, if you except NIRO to surrender or break simply you have an few rockets at your command, only cowards hide behind nukes and you sir are the biggest one i've seen so far. I am going to finish what TCA started years ago even if it means my defeat.

On 6/18/2016 at 4:43 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

I'll make you a sincere offer white chocolate, you get Hershey to do a funny comic depicting M Inc's greatness- and I will forget this entire thing ever occurred.

TsarRobert doesn't seem all that interested from what I can tell, looking in from the outside

16 hours ago, TsarRobert said:

This needs to be said Lord Hitchock and heed this well you aren't safe at lower teir and strength, the fact that your allaince stands as an beacon of lawlessness is an front to all of planet bob heck idk even know you but you had to be an much better guy then this husk you have seen to become.

But I had a little extra time so I decided to try it myself. 

zMYy8wx.png?1

Edited by White Chocolate
added image

5 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

But I had a little extra time so I decided to try it myself. 

zMYy8wx.png?1

This little gem will do :)

by the power invested in me, m inc will send tsar's alliance peace (no nukes) and chalk the whole thing up to a misunderstanding.

cheers everybody (expect you emperor whimsical, God you suck)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

On 6/18/2016 at 3:53 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

Kingzog, have you ever done anything with your nation besides complain like an old man?

22 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

He lives his life in the 'glory days'... And has since been a washed up old geezer

Oh LH....

I think you have effectively lost the right to call yourself at all knowledgable or informed of any situation after those two priceless gems.

The Wiki is your friend. I suggest you visit it on occasion.

As for that last nugget of gold; at least he has glory days to live in. :v:

32 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Oh LH....

I think you have effectively lost the right to call yourself at all knowledgable or informed of any situation after those two priceless gems.

The Wiki is your friend. I suggest you visit it on occasion.

As for that last nugget of gold; at least he has glory days to live in. :v:

I'm enjoying mine just fine.

Not sure if you've noticed, but White Chocolate did just acknowledge M Inc's 'superior intellect and wit'

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

29 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I'm enjoying mine just fine.

Not sure if you've noticed, but White Chocolate did just acknowledge M Inc's 'superior intellect and wit'

It's not really WC's fault that a fly-by happened in their attempt to mock you, but ya know.. :popcorn:

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

This little gem will do :)

by the power invested in me, m inc will send tsar's alliance peace (no nukes) and chalk the whole thing up to a misunderstanding.

cheers everybody (expect you emperor whimsical, God you suck)

I wish to express to you lord Hithchock the seriousness of this however i will agree to a white peace if you lordHitchock agree to a few restraints which will be outlined here.

1) You will apologize to NIRO and to the red spear as an whole by radio news and promise to never attack a member of the spear again.

2) send 3million of rebuilding to me and my member who where effected by the war

6 minutes ago, TsarRobert said:

I wish to express to you lord Hithchock the seriousness of this however i will agree to a white peace if you lordHitchock agree to a few restraints which will be outlined here.

1) You will apologize to NIRO and to the red spear as an whole by radio news and promise to never attack a member of the spear again.

2) send 3million of rebuilding to me and my member who where effected by the war

you are pushing it, you slimy little troll

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

you are pushing it, you slimy little troll

excuse me, lord hitchock i don't need to remind you how the war effected me and my member on a economic level if  you can't agree on the first restraint then i ask you to send 3mill to me and my member.

thats all i ask.

5 minutes ago, Lysergide said:

Two pages and not a single person made mention of this guy continuously calling it spear instead of sphere?

It isn't a spear? I thought we'd all agreed that spear was more fitting for NPO's warmongering and oppression?

That's why maroon is that nuclear rifle where the blast radius is bigger than the range of the weapon. Sure, we do a lot of damage, but we kill ourselves to do it.

1 hour ago, Lysergide said:

Two pages and not a single person made mention of this guy continuously calling it spear instead of sphere?

It's easier to pronounce, and quicker for him to type.

Edited by Walshington

On 6/19/2016 at 5:36 AM, Lord Hitchcock said:

aren't you that goober that dumped all his tech to 'teach us a lesson' only to be placed in timeout in last call????

take a hike buddy

Do you really think last call will stop me?, I was not place in time out i joined my friends to fight a war, but have no fear it helped me lose a lot of tech, Do you understand how hard it is for a mid size nation to lose all its tech and infra to fight people hanging out in the 1k ns range, im sorry it takes time, but do not worry we will meet soon enough, you forget i do it in my time frame not yours, but it will come that is a fact and when it does, can not wait to see you crying like a little !@#$%*, i bet the second i hit Minc you will call on the methheads and anyone else you can as we all know you wont have the balls to take me on one on one will you?

On Saturday, June 18, 2016 at 11:34 AM, TsarRobert said:

I've sincerely tried to be diplomatic with lord Hitchcock howe ver when an warning goes unheeded and your attacking someone in the red spear thats asking for trouble,your lawlessness ends now no more attacks on the red spear which i must remind every one is a part of the revenge doctrine. I am still waiting an answer from supernova X however i can tell them with an straight face that i tried to be diplomatic, so in light of the Raiding on NIRO monsters inc has earned an Declaration of war until such a time Lord Hitchock and I can talk things out diplomatically and all attacks on red cease as well as the hostilities towards NIROS sovereignty.

If I go down fighting then I go down fighting, its best to live like an warrior then sitting back watching my alliance mates take the pounding to a barbaric alliance bent on destruction however if you look for trouble then you have found it, ten fold all those attacks towards NIRO shall be meet and dealt with ten fold as well as the attack on the red spear.

I invite how ever wishes to fight along side me and the red spear.

Youre A special kind of stupid arent You?

you have been removed from even trying to join sra and i Wish you no luck moving forward. 

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Complaining all the time must have been the secret to success back in your heyday.

To be candid, I don't think anyone would have known who you are back in his* heyday. ;)

*His heyday was also MY heyday. :(

Ah, nostalgia ...

Edited by Van Hoo III