TIR war update

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, spankthefrank said:

wasn't it more like Kash "hit" LN, CA went in on the defensive and hit Kash, and chained the rest of you in, LC went on the defensive for Kash and hit  New Polar Order, Confederatio Aesir and  "speaking of rouges" The Final Countdown.

I'm pretty sure you can go back a few page and see for yourself, but what ever

I still fail to see this "defensive" treaty that everyone keeps going on about. It's almost like a certain LoSS treaty from 2013 that no one could ever find, either. Interesting that you completely ignore it when the AAs from that time made the effort to reconciliate, rather than constantly trumpet it like LC does. It's almost like they could care less what treaties or CBs they have. And then suddenly they care about everyone else.

I don't care why they declared on CA. I hate double-standards, though. And they seem happy to apply them to everyone.

You care to not like it, fine. But they aren't clean and the shot on them was valid from an openly-posted treaty. They chose shenanigan secret ties because oh-so-special. That makes their actions far more murky.

Edited by Duderonomy

3 minutes ago, Duderonomy said:

I don't care why they declared on CA. I hate double-standards, though. And they seem happy to apply them to everyone.

Actually, CA declared on them.  May or may not change your premise, I'm not really paying attention anymore.

1 hour ago, Duderonomy said:

I still fail to see this "defensive" treaty that everyone keeps going on about. It's almost like a certain LoSS treaty from 2013 that no one could ever find, either. Interesting that you completely ignore it when the AAs from that time made the effort to reconciliate, rather than constantly trumpet it like LC does. It's almost like they could care less what treaties or CBs they have. And then suddenly they care about everyone else.

You care to not like it, fine. But they aren't clean and the shot on them was valid from an openly-posted treaty. They chose shenanigan secret ties because oh-so-special. That makes their actions far more murky.

DK, LC, and Kashmir have had a fairly public working relationship for a while. Kashmir doesn't do treaties but hey yeah whatever they're a thing

Edited by Neo Uruk

7 hours ago, white majik said:

Then you joined an AA as a legit member so it shouldn't be an issue for you to stay in that AA for 6 months. If you didn't join the AA as a legit member then you are a rogue and will be treated as such resulting in extra rounds. You can't have it both ways

Yeah, because all alliances have a minimum 6 month period of time for all members to be forced to stay in or else perma war with the single largest hegemonic group of allances in present day.  

7 hours ago, white majik said:

Why would we want to endear people who went out of their way to damage us? That's just stupid. 

You went out of your way to attack a buddy of mine after I let my position be clear.  You are at fault.

3 hours ago, Duderonomy said:

The relationship between DK and Kashmir was publicly known, and Kashmir doesn't do paper treaties.  But yea keep on spinning.  

56 minutes ago, Caliph said:

You went out of your way to attack a buddy of mine after I let my position be clear.  You are at fault.

Making your position clear does not mean you get to dictate your own consequences, nor does it make your incessant whining any better.

Edited by Neo Uruk

21 hours ago, Caliph said:

I jumped into a losing fight, thats fine.  But being singled out with extra terms sends a personal message.

I jumped into a losing fight, thats fine.  But being singled out with extra terms sends a personal message.

FTFY

2 hours ago, Caliph said:

Yeah, because all alliances have a minimum 6 month period of time for all members to be forced to stay in or else perma war with the single largest hegemonic group of allances in present day.  

All alliance don't have that term, but it's almost as if losing a war can result in terms that must be met to have peace. MIND BLOWN

We are at fault? Well I'm making my new position clear that if you engage in buying tech it's an act of war. So if I hit you its your fault.  CN lologic 

To be clear, there's nothing wrong with joining losing a war if you are prepared to face consequences. If you aren't, there's generally two options. 1) don't accept defeat and keep fighting until you come to a resolution that favors you, or 2) don't enter in the first place.

Quite honestly, if it's just about friends, I would have no problem going down swinging for my allies. If I were to want peace, I'd be prepared to accept that I might not be in a position to fully dictate what I want. And you know what? That's what makes it being a real friend. Being a real friend isn't a free pass to get whatever you want, being a real friend means sometimes you take that hit and sometimes you eat that !@#$ because that's what friends do. If you aren't willing to and that's too hard for you, consider something else.

1 hour ago, white majik said:

All alliance don't have that term, but it's almost as if losing a war can result in terms that must be met to have peace. MIND BLOWN

We are at fault? Well I'm making my new position clear that if you engage in buying tech it's an act of war. So if I hit you its your fault.  CN lologic 

Yeah, but terms have consequences.  I don't forget easy.  !@#$%* ass !@#$%*.

As someone who frequently works alone, it is fairly easy to work out individual surrenders that can be agreeable with some negotiation, I am curious to know how much personal negotiation you had partaken in before the terms were agreed to.

8 hours ago, Mogar said:

As someone who frequently works alone, it is fairly easy to work out individual surrenders that can be agreeable with some negotiation, I am curious to know how much personal negotiation you had partaken in before the terms were agreed to.

The disputed terms were a requirement for Kashmir to be allowed to have peace. That is: we agreed to them so that Kashmir could be peaced out.

8 hours ago, Mogar said:

At the time of this post: individual surrenders are not allowed by Oculus. 

Even for those just honoring treaties. 

Edited by Unknown Smurf

On 22/06/2016 at 3:45 PM, The Warrior said:

My memory works quite well, thank you.

I was indeed asked about peace by addaff and a couple others on his behalf and we kindly rejected that notion since addaff is a central figure to the entire conflict that we find ourselves in presently. We decided that it would be inappropriate to let him out of war until the other fronts close down. If you or addaff have an issue with that I would strongly encourage you to not create a rogue alliance and hit my ally. Thank you.

Nice to know. Only the Admin would know how I'd react if your memory wasn't up to scratch.

We wouldn't have been forced to intervene if your ally had actually defended their allies to their fullest extent back in Disorder and Doom War. Maybe if they were still around they'd change their ways. I guess we'll never know.

Final thing, you do realise that the majority of MONGOLS intend on fighting Oculus until they run out of money. I've seen a few of their WCs and it'll last them a very long time. If you intend on keeping Addaff at war for another 6 months or more, then just say it. 

Edited by Isolatar

On 6/23/2016 at 0:35 AM, Mogar said:
1 hour ago, spankthefrank said:

He's talking about CA, whom was hardly hit, he is still wrong in calling LC actions agression

Yeah, because LC entered in defense of our ally Kashmir and declared on New Polar Order, which is not, nor has ever been, an NG protectorate.

20 hours ago, Isolatar said:

Final thing, you do realise that the majority of MONGOLS intend on fighting Oculus until they run out of money. I've seen a few of their WCs and it'll last them a very long time. If you intend on keeping Addaff at war for another 6 months or more, then just say it. 

It sounds to me like it is the Mongols that intend to keep Addaff at war for the next 6 months or more then.

21 hours ago, Isolatar said:

Nice to know. Only the Admin would know how I'd react if your memory wasn't up to scratch.

We wouldn't have been forced to intervene if your ally had actually defended their allies to their fullest extent back in Disorder and Doom War. Maybe if they were still around they'd change their ways. I guess we'll never know.

Isn't BONEs basically bankrupt?

6 hours ago, The Warrior said:

It sounds to me like it is the Mongols that intend to keep Addaff at war for the next 6 months or more then.

You know what they call the tactic Oculus has used in negotiation with me, Last Call, Kashmir, and now Mongols?

Terrorism.