TIR war update

15 hours ago, Caliph said:

If you really hated this tactic than why are you allied to some people who have routinely done it in the past?  And not years ago past, but recent wars type past.

Cant find any perma wars from Occulus.

Edited by shahenshah

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/24/2016 at 7:04 PM, Caliph said:

What sparked these many separate but very similar wars Oculus has done in the past few months was Oculus.  You made the choice for wars, so don't !@#$%* and moan about it.

What was being moaned about exactly? I was simply connecting the dots between Addaff's roguery and the Mongols war for US.

On 6/25/2016 at 4:20 AM, murtibing said:

Addaff is not even taking part in the conflict between SPATR and Oculus. As far as I know, he is not a member of any alliance taking part in this conflict on our side.

He isn't a member of any alliance, no. He was a rogue that was sanctioned for being a rogue which in turn led to Bones sanctioning an Oculus government member. That is precisely why you are at war with Oculus right now.

16 minutes ago, The Warrior said:

What was being moaned about exactly? I was simply connecting the dots between Addaff's roguery and the Mongols war for US.

I was the only "rogue" from a legitimate micro AA to be sanctioned. If you want to play connect the dots, IRON's sanction on me was an attempt to provoke a war with DK by having them lift my sanction. Instead you got bones(sptr/mongols), he even went the extra mile, and sanction a pink oculus senator.

2 hours ago, rileyaddaff said:

I was the only "rogue" from a legitimate micro AA to be sanctioned. If you want to play connect the dots, IRON's sanction on me was an attempt to provoke a war with DK by having them lift my sanction. Instead you got bones(sptr/mongols), he even went the extra mile, and sanction a pink oculus senator.

You are trying too hard.

9 hours ago, shahenshah said:

Cant find any perma wars from Occulus.

I wasn't talking about perma war, I was talking about people changing AA's during war.  I can name some Oculus gov who did just that several times and quite a few Oculus nations doing that in recent times, so clearly the act of changing AA's to hit people is not something you abhor since your own alliance has provided members in that exact scenario before, as has several Oculus alliances.

5 hours ago, The Warrior said:

Each war in the past few months with Oculus and other alliances is not related to the Mongols vs Oculus war.  Your intention to classify this as one big war rather than several separate smaller ones is baffling.

2 hours ago, Auctor said:

Given I was staggered by Helheim after hitting SPaTR to begin with, the whole unconnected conflict line of horse pucky can just die now.

You did get countered by a legitimate AA after you hit our friend.  Shame you had to sanction us in the first place really, all this unpleasantness could have been avoided.  Should have just fought the war really without sanctions, had like a 1,000 to 1 advantage.  But of course you did want this war so it makes sense from that perspective.

3 hours ago, Auctor said:

Given I was staggered by Helheim after hitting SPaTR to begin with, the whole unconnected conflict line of horse pucky can just die now.

I can't comment on the Helheim one, but Last Call did not enter for Mongols or SPATR, but for our ally Kashmir who was hit by NG and Polar.  That was a separate conflict to the SPATR and Mongols war.  

On 6/27/2016 at 0:55 PM, Mogar said:

tl;dr we're hypocrites. So long as we're all clear about that anyway!

Sengoku has never had anyone ghost a different aa and pretended not to be responsible for them.  While obviously I have had my differences with how they have handled a few things that led to the formation of Cowboys, I will say that they have always been willing to stand up and say they are exactly what they are and not pretend to hide behind a wall of !@#$%^&*.

1 hour ago, berbers said:

You did get countered by a legitimate AA after you hit our friend.  Shame you had to sanction us in the first place really, all this unpleasantness could have been avoided.  Should have just fought the war really without sanctions, had like a 1,000 to 1 advantage.  But of course you did want this war so it makes sense from that perspective.

So the conflicts are connected. Thanks for confirming.

@Caliph - this is what TheWarrior was talking about btw.

Edited by Auctor

On 6/26/2016 at 6:56 AM, Rayvon said:

YOU are leading Defense gov; Ace is second-in-command of TIR -- your gov status makes your movements a TIR-condoned action, and just like nearly every other ghosting alliance you get hit. 

On 6/26/2016 at 9:32 AM, Auctor said:

The idea that you can hop aa's while still being government in another alliance and then the alliance you are government in is not subject to reprisal is truly amazing on a level none of us will ever fully understand.

Persons from SPATR Leadership (as well as other members of SPATR) have ghosted various alliances (to fight in wars) many times without any reprisal.

Another example is DBDC which was ghosted by nations from numerous alliances and those ghosts launched wars without any reprisal for their alliances.

20 hours ago, The Warrior said:

He isn't a member of any alliance, no. He was a rogue that was sanctioned for being a rogue which in turn led to Bones sanctioning an Oculus government member. That is precisely why you are at war with Oculus right now.

Bones' sanction against senator from Sengoku is indeed one of the three reasons for this war mentioned in the war declarations, which were issued against MOGOLS and SPATR by various alliances in March. This doesn't change the fact that we are not fighting in the conflict which was started by the attack against Valhalla.

Besides, Addaff wasn't the only one person sanctioned by Sengoku senator. Hartfw sanctioned multiple persons shortly before Bones sanctioned him.

We're the police of what happens to Sengoku and our allies. Not the police of everything you or others got away with before. Others not pursuing escalation when provoked is not some kind of precedent that invalidates the principle.

1 hour ago, Auctor said:

We're the police of what happens to Sengoku and our allies. Not the police of everything you or others got away with before. Others not pursuing escalation when provoked is not some kind of precedent that invalidates the principle.

But maybe coming down hard on people for things you allies have done time snd time again is a bit...you know, hypocritical?  Like if its so horrendous it needs special terms to discourage it, arent you simultaneously actively encouraging it by being allied to similar perpetrators?

8 hours ago, Auctor said:

Nope. Try again?

Translation: I'm an arrogant, stuck up bastard that is above all you peasants and I can do what I want because of the idiots in Oculas that follow along with what I say.

16 hours ago, Auctor said:

Nope. Try again?

Your direct allies in Oculus have done exactly the things you are trying to put on your big boy pants and come down hard on that have been done against you.

You cannot be against the actions or else you are a hypocrit.  

Are you a hypocrit?  

Or can you drop the charade and stop acting like you hate it when people ghost other AA's when your allies in Oculus have done so without reprocussion for years now.

I'm against being toyed with and don't really make it my business to handle other people's problems for them. Reading comprehension isn't really as difficult as yall are making it out to be.

9 hours ago, Auctor said:

I'm against being toyed with and don't really make it my business to handle other people's problems for them. Reading comprehension isn't really as difficult as yall are making it out to be.

So you have one set of standards for people you like and another for people you don't like, I get it.

I certainly see people that attack us and our allies as threats that need to be beaten or effectively neutralized and my allies and other that defend us as requiring completely different treatment, yes.

25 minutes ago, Auctor said:

I certainly see people that attack us and our allies as threats that need to be beaten or effectively neutralized and my allies and other that defend us as requiring completely different treatment, yes.

I can't tell if you are being thick on purpose or really don't understand the point.. kudos, I can't figure it out :/

Edit:  also Helheim never did anything aggressive to Sengoku until you sanctioned one of our gov members.

Edited by berbers

28 minutes ago, Auctor said:

Don't you find it hypocritical that you are attacking us, but not everyone else that's ever sanctioned anyone in CN?

Didn't you guys launch the first attack against someone for sanctioning? :P

Edit:  Actually I never even hit you for the sanction, I hit you for hitting BONES who went out on a limb for us to do a tit for tat sanction, then you guys hit him for sanctioning you lol got another angle?

Edited by berbers