Never Say Never Again

IfpMsVI.png?1JjgptQz.png?2

NEVER SAY NEVER AGAIN

In recognition of years of brotherhood followed by years of open hostility culminating in opposition in two world wars, it was necessary that something be done to unite the Orders. Something symbolic, something significant, something sacrificial.  When two of the great protagonists can meet face to face to attempt this, there are any number of outcomes possible.  Let the record show as follows.

Frawley: One Rib Eye on the bone, Medium Rare with a Red Wine Jus
Grub: One Rump, Medium with half Mushroom, half Chilli Sauce & 2 Pints of 150 lashes thanks Miss. So about that treaty Mr Frawley?  
Frawley: Why not indeed Mr Grub?  Done.

Article I: Nonaggression
The New Polar Order and The New Pacific Order will hereafter refrain from any form of hostile activity, hereafter defined as military force, internal subversion or espionage of any kind, against the other.

Article II: Conduct
Signatories of this pact pledge to show only respect and good will towards each other. While this will prohibit outright hostility in all its forms, it will not restrict healthy debate or productive disagreement.

Article III: Mutual Defense
Should either signatory be subject to an act of aggression, they are well within their rights to request military support, which the other signatory is obligated to provide. In the event that one of the alliances is attacked as a result of an activation of another treaty, the Mutual Defense then becomes optional.

Article IV: Optional Aggression
Should either signatory find it necessary to commit an act of aggression upon a third party, they may request military support from the other signatory, though this request is under no circumstances an obligation.

Article V: Assistance
Should either signatory come into need of aid of either political or financial aid, they may request such support as is necessary from the other signatory.  It is recognized, however, that this request is in no way an obligation.

Article VI: Intelligence
Should vital knowledge of a political or military nature come to the attention of one signatory, they are required to share it with the other.

Article VII: Cancellation
It is the hope of both signatories that this pact may last forever, but in the event that Hell Freezes Over, this pact maybe canceled after 72 hours notice.

Signed

For The New Polar Order:

Emperor - EaTeMuP
Regent - Lestat
Minister of Truth - AlmightyGrub
Minister of Love - Quantum Leap
Minister of Peace - Buuyo
Minister of Plenty - Thomas Venner

For The New Pacific Order:

Frawley,
Emperor of the New Pacific Order
The Thunder Down Under

Lord of Darkness,
Imperial Regent of the New Pacific Order
Grand Marshal of the Army of the Pacific

italiarule,
Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs of the New Pacific Order

Edited by AlmightyGrub

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

If requested I am willing to write an essay about this :awesome:

Congrats guys

Sure, but I'll need to see the draft first, and it can't contain the word "bourgeoisie".

19 minutes ago, EaTeMuP said:

Sure, but I'll need to see the draft first, and it can't contain the word "bourgeoisie".

Or emperor, or make references to the imperium of man, or producerists.... or... Actually, dont permit it.

Congratulations on the treaty.

5 minutes ago, white majik said:

So does this mean that massive peace terms/disbanding AAs is back? I hope so

I don't really like to take any options off of the table.  Personally, I like color/senate politics better.  Also, vote Grub if you are on Blue.