Say No to Nukes

Hello TE players,

My suggestion is to have a round of TE without Nukes. Id say half the nations I fought in the last couple rounds only through a nuke and called it a fight.

Getting rid of nukes for a round would give us more actual battles, require more teamwork, and I believe would be more fun!

Get rid of the Manhattan Project, Hidden Nuclear Missile Silo and the Strategic Defense Initiative wonders and maybe add the Interceptor Missile System (IMS)?

Well there is a Women's Shoe Salesman's suggestion.

Al Bundy

I'm not sure I agree, for a lot of people playing TE the fact we can use nukes is the best part. 

Especially when trying to recruit from SE having the opportunity to say hey, come try out nukes and the fancy wonders, is a big part of the appeal. 

On 5/27/2016 at 1:52 PM, Hoosier said:

Yo Al

No nukes would be like no boxes for shoes or no soxs for shoes! lol

haha wild and crazy!

On 5/27/2016 at 9:24 PM, Ezeriel said:

I'm not sure I agree, for a lot of people playing TE the fact we can use nukes is the best part. 

Especially when trying to recruit from SE having the opportunity to say hey, come try out nukes and the fancy wonders, is a big part of the appeal. 

Naw nukes are a way for nations that cant fight to cause damage.....There are still plenty of fancy wonders most nations do not have in SE to get them to play with them in TE

Sorry just saw that someone recommended this a while ago.

Al Bundy

5 hours ago, Hoosier said:

Yo Al you look so good when you glow!  Let's have a great round!  My guess this round maybe another 25mil bank start up!  

Well thank you cowboy hahaha

• 2 months later...
On 5/27/2016 at 9:30 AM, AL Bundy said:

Hello TE players,

My suggestion is to have a round of TE without Nukes. Id say half the nations I fought in the last couple rounds only through a nuke and called it a fight.

Getting rid of nukes for a round would give us more actual battles, require more teamwork, and I believe would be more fun!

Get rid of the Manhattan Project, Hidden Nuclear Missile Silo and the Strategic Defense Initiative wonders and maybe add the Interceptor Missile System (IMS)?

Well there is a Women's Shoe Salesman's suggestion.

Al Bundy

I would do a round that way  just for fun... but the down side would be the euro nations would rule because its easy for them to be on at reset to quad someone.  Nukes kinda evens out for those of us that have a 1, 2 or 3am reset time.

You want to create activity  have reset on the 12's  That would be 12 midnight server and 12 noon server

to most people Cyber nation is the most fun they have for 15 mins a day with their cloths on.

This would increase interest.... think about it SE looses people for boredom this might get some new blood 

14 hours ago, Wayne World said:

I would do a round that way  just for fun... but the down side would be the euro nations would rule because its easy for them to be on at reset to quad someone.  Nukes kinda evens out for those of us that have a 1, 2 or 3am reset time.

You want to create activity  have reset on the 12's  That would be 12 midnight server and 12 noon server

to most people Cyber nation is the most fun they have for 15 mins a day with their cloths on.

This would increase interest.... think about it SE looses people for boredom this might get some new blood 

I think the reset need changed. The whole thing on nuking before and after sucks for those who have to get up at 1 am to defend themselves....Switch it to only being able to nuke every 12 or 24 hours.....or make "reset" when a nation declares. I understand the game needs a reset time, but getting the fighting away from the game reset would be nice.

AL