Why is Kashmir silent?

40 minutes ago, Master Hakai said:

"Why is Kashmir silent?"

Speaking for myself, it's because I haven't had the time or interest for the past 8 or so months. Speaking for anyone else, because you and the rebel are broken records and there's not much else going on. 

Don't know why you bring my name into it. I forgot about Kashmir like a fart in the wind.

1 hour ago, Rayvon said:

He's a troll of the most basic intellect. Best he can do is sit here throwing stones at houses out of his throwing distance, and because he can't see them miss he can claim they all hit the house .. 

"Maticulous mastermind" is a much better decscription 

15 minutes ago, BringMeTheHorizon said:

Wasn't it common practice to avoid the owf when in a beat down?

It explains why this place has been a lot more peaceful. I haven't had to claw my eyes out at the Kashmir trolls

4 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

It explains why this place has been a lot more peaceful. I haven't had to claw my eyes out at the Kashmir trolls

You're still trying too hard. Leave it, walk away. Let the thread die.

On May 27, 2016 at 10:43 AM, Lord Hitchcock said:

Unfortunately their lack of participation is more of a tantrum.

now they are throwing a whiny fit and won't give their enemies any more laughing material until they get their peace.

Lessons of a paperless treaty I guess, it doesn't work.

It seems as if you are equating their lack of a tantrum to a tantrum, and their lack of a whiny fit to a whiny fit.  Like this war, that doesn't seem to offer very many opportunities to eke out a win.  Sort of a "heads I win, tails you lose" scenario.

And to my way of thinking, paperless did okay here.  Three alliances, without paper, showed up to defend them with the guarantee that they would be wrecked.  Some people can't even get that with paper.  Paperless didn't win, maybe, but it didn't "not work".  Not sure reams of paper would have won in this particular case, either.

Maybe it's an eye of the beholder kind of thing.

Edited by Walshington

On 5/27/2016 at 5:29 PM, Haflinger said:

Lastly, if you think Kashmir is ... what was it ... pouting ... I think what we have here is a classic case of transference.

"Mommy, Kashmir won't talk to me!"

Or perhaps it's like the guy in a bar who hits on every woman and, when they reject him en masse, they're 'obviously all lesbians'.

1 hour ago, kingzog said:

Or perhaps it's like the guy in a bar who hits on every woman and, when they reject him en masse, they're 'obviously all lesbians'.

omg kingzog! Hello :D

I am only posting here to say how happy I am to see you and I hope you have been well, kingzog!

Oh and since I am in Kashmir and not being silent this is also me being perfectly on topic, so yay!

19 minutes ago, MistressMisfit said:

omg kingzog! Hello :D

I am only posting here to say how happy I am to see you and I hope you have been well, kingzog!

Oh and since I am in Kashmir and not being silent this is also me being perfectly on topic, so yay!

Hmmmm....any current (or former, why not?) Kashmir member posting here, about anything, is on-topic in light of the fact that the topic is about Kashmir being silent.

That is some quality e-lawyerin' right there.

To respond to your hope, yes. I'm doing just fine. Nice to see you, too. :)

10 hours ago, kingzog said:

Hmmmm....any current (or former, why not?) Kashmir member posting here, about anything, is on-topic in light of the fact that the topic is about Kashmir being silent.

That is some quality e-lawyerin' right there.

To respond to your hope, yes. I'm doing just fine. Nice to see you, too. :)

Will you become the leader of Kashmir and import copious amounts of moustache wax?

6 minutes ago, kingzog said:

It had to be done. Google said I didn't exist.

Doesn't sound like your mustache's problem to me. Did you try getting Jimmy Carter to discuss this with Google? He worked wonders for Palestine.

Yes zog, welcome back, coincidently after war terms were set, which is great because this thread is really starting to take off (point proven).

And the zog's mustache, no extreme waxed curls at the ends. Disappointed.

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Yes zog, welcome back, coincidently after war terms were set, which is great because this thread is really starting to take off (point proven).

And the zog's mustache, no extreme waxed curls at the ends. Disappointed.

Wait, there was a point to this thread? And this point is proven? You need a lie down mate.

• 2 weeks later...