Why is Kashmir silent?

Do they think pouting will end things more quickly? 

This is is the least I've heard out of those ego cakes for quite some time. I'm shocked to not hear Sir William ramble about Polar letting allies burn to Dajobo and the Prince of Kashmir, who recently stepped down (because of his own stupidity) and it's no secret they went asking for peace after the first week.

Yes, we all know it's embarrassing how the paperless treaty thing worked out for ya, and it was funny for sir Williams to make fun of his own lacking war chest and peace mode utilization.

keep your chin up, only a few more months of abuse

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Maybe Kashmir is actually having to fight in this war, while any war with you mainly involves irrelevant log dumps so they have to entertain themselves on the OWF.

Look, guy, Kashmir just isn't that into you right now. I know it drives you crazy that they have a better beau with a higher casualty count, but you've got to let them go, mang. You aren't worth their time when they've got suitors lined up around the block.

Odd thread. Are you talking individual members (hello) or official announcements? What would you expect members to be saying that they're not? What would a Kashmir announcement which would sate your desire for all things Kash look like?

If you want an update on current events from a Kashmir member, I'll give you one. We're at war, sooner or later it will end. If I feel the need to go full retard I'll drop you a line LH, you can tell me how to spin this as a victory. Otherwise when this war ends it will be lodged firmly in the defeat column. Such is life.

They had plenty to say during the LPCN/M Inc and I feel like they are pouting at the moment.

@Sabcat you are the exception to the Kashmir norm (and I thought you made LSF relavant when you were there)

5 hours ago, Emperor Whimsical said:

Probably so you'll make more idiotic topics. 

Mad of lately, anything involving ODN has been quite idiotic. From watching STA burn to Osraven's past history of demanding reps (like a spoiled brat) on rulers

5 hours ago, Duderonomy said:

Maybe Kashmir is actually having to fight in this war, while any war with you mainly involves irrelevant log dumps so they have to entertain themselves on the OWF.

Look, guy, Kashmir just isn't that into you right now. I know it drives you crazy that they have a better beau with a higher casualty count, but you've got to let them go, mang. You aren't worth their time when they've got suitors lined up around the block.

This may shock you, but contrary to popular belief, I don't dump that many logs. maybe 5% of them and all for s purpose. Damage ratios are only a fraction of war

22 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

They had plenty to say during the LPCN/M Inc and I feel like they are pouting at the moment.

@Sabcat you are the exception to the Kashmir norm (and I thought you made LSF relavant when you were there)

That war was weird, all communication was carried out either on the OWF or relayed back to the OWF on a blow by blow basis. Communication between the various participants in this war has been ongoing as long as the fighting (I've not myself been involved btw) but you haven't got Caustic posting here "SW said xxxx and I think xxxxx" and then SW posting "no Caustic, I said xxxx and you said xxxx" so it looks like nothing is being said but people are talking to people all of the time, just not here so much.

I've never made anywhere relevant, I know literally nothing about the politics and connections of this world and I've never tried to find out.

2 hours ago, Sabcat said:

That war was weird, all communication was carried out either on the OWF or relayed back to the OWF on a blow by blow basis. Communication between the various participants in this war has been ongoing as long as the fighting (I've not myself been involved btw) but you haven't got Caustic posting here "SW said xxxx and I think xxxxx" and then SW posting "no Caustic, I said xxxx and you said xxxx" so it looks like nothing is being said but people are talking to people all of the time, just not here so much.

Basically this, it's a different caliber of drama... when you are dealing with the likes of LPCN which constantly starts wars and wants to negotiate everything on the OWF, then of course there's going to be alot of back and forth publicly. 

52 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Basically this, it's a different caliber of drama... when you are dealing with the likes of LPCN which constantly starts wars and wants to negotiate everything on the OWF, then of course there's going to be alot of back and forth publicly. 

Says the guy who recently just did that... So add SNX to that list too.

they r silent probably cause they thought they and cobra were going to destroy lpcn and ended up getting rolled hard and cobra ended up going from a 41 up and coming alliance to a fragmented shadow basically rocked. Kashmir is silent to avoid any further embarrassment :lol1:

4 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

they r silent probably cause they thought they and cobra were going to destroy lpcn and ended up getting rolled hard and cobra ended up going from a 41 up and coming alliance to a fragmented shadow basically rocked. Kashmir is silent to avoid any further embarrassment :lol1:

Alternatively, LPCN doesn't really mean anything and they have bigger matters to deal with. Namely Oculus.

2 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

Oh the embarrassment has already set in. Their "Prince of Kashmir" did a great piece on that. Calling Caustic and hartw names, putting together a coalition too early in the works, jabbing that NG and Polar's fighting skills- yes, that was fun entertainment.

Unfortunately their lack of participation is more of a tantrum. They went asking for peace the first week and now they are throwing a whiny fit and won't give their enemies any more laughing material until they get their peace. And the inability to keep Cobra intact, wowsers.

Lessons of a paperless treaty I guess, it doesn't work. Thank you NSO for helping.

Burn baby Burn.

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Oh the embarrassment has already set in. Their "Prince of Kashmir" did a great piece on that. Calling Caustic and hartw names, putting together a coalition too early in the works, jabbing that NG and Polar's fighting skills- yes, that was fun entertainment.

Unfortunately their lack of participation is more of a tantrum. They went asking for peace the first week and now they are throwing a whiny fit and won't give their enemies any more laughing material until they get their peace. And the inability to keep Cobra intact, wowsers.

Lessons of a paperless treaty I guess, it doesn't work. Thank you NSO for helping.

Burn baby Burn.

They are fighting however they understand that you get out all the anger out of the way in the first few days then simply get down to business. As I mentioned prior, Oculus and the New Polar Order are the only forces that they will be caring about simply as they can actually do real damage.

As an aside, it would probably be a good idea to stop creating fresh threads every single day and get to fighting yourself.

Just now, Franz Ferdinand said:

They are fighting however they understand that you get out all the anger out of the way in the first few days then simply get down to business. As I mentioned prior, Oculus and the New Polar Order are the only forces that they will be caring about simply as they can actually do real damage.

As an aside, it would probably be a good idea to stop creating fresh threads every single day and get to fighting yourself.

we have a positive damage ratio. And that's rich coming from an ex-DK member.

I still love you Franz (he was my mentor when I started my nation- and he developed an all-star)

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

we have a positive damage ratio. And that's rich coming from an ex-DK member.

I still love you Franz (he was my mentor when I started my nation- and he developed an all-star)

A positive damage ratio does not matter that much when your nations operate at the lower end of the spectrum as you ultimately won't take much damage but at the same time can't inflict enough to make it hurt the other party. I do not see why my past alliance affiliation has anything to do with what I've said, except that historically it had a good war record whenever it was involved in a conflict.

Just now, Franz Ferdinand said:

A positive damage ratio does not matter that much when your nations operate at the lower end of the spectrum as you ultimately won't take much damage but at the same time can't inflict enough to make it hurt the other party. I do not see why my past alliance affiliation has anything to do with what I've said, except that historically it had a good war record whenever it was involved in a conflict.

It was involved in a doom war where literally 70% of bob held your hand. They did not defend their recently upgraded treaty due of SNX nor did they defend their gentlman's agreement with Kashmir. In fact, to avoid any conflict, they fled and now you're on the umbrella end fighting on the opposite side.

which I don't care really- it's hard for you to preach our stance as it's very hypocritical

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

It was involved in a doom war where literally 70% of bob held your hand. They did not defend their recently upgraded treaty due of SNX nor did they defend their gentlman's agreement with Kashmir. In fact, to avoid any conflict, they fled and now you're on the umbrella end fighting on the opposite side.

which I don't care really- it's hard for you to preach our stance as it's very hypocritical

Of which during that conflict I was with Atlas who had to have me replace you as Chancellor of Defence 3 days before they entered the fight after you posted a fabricated DoW as Non Grata on the OWF. Which (to deflect accusations of poor war game) had a handful of nations which did not fight back (thus causing a skewed damage score) which turned out to be illegal nations.

In terms of the upgraded treaty, it was an Optional Treaty and Supernova X requested that Doom Kingdom did not get involved, so to honour the request of an ally is a bad thing? This also occurred with Kashmir, if we are asked not to get involved then we acknowledge their sovereign decision and not go gung-ho into a fight.

Doom Kingdom however did not flee, what happened is that it was decided to let the alliance members decide what they wanted to do, of which some joined Kashmir, some decided to join Last Call (who ended up fighting for Kashmir) and others went to other alliances. The fact that I joined Umbrella was because I enjoyed communicating with the members there and so I could fight in the SPATR side of the war. If they did not trust me, they would not have approved my application. Before I joined, I informed the now former Doom Council for their approval and they granted it. I did not have to get their approval however I still respect them and while some of them might be on the other side of this fight, I am looking forward to working to help them rebuild post-war.

18 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

SNX never requested DK's military assistance, but they helped us in other ways. So your argument is false on that point.

they wouldn't have given to you, even if you begged for it. Why else do you think they "upgraded" your treaty????

3 minutes ago, Sabcat said:

In every one of the numerous threads LH starts, LH rehashes every argument he's ever had.....tedious in the extreme. I suppose at least now he's not missing Kash.

He's a troll of the most basic intellect. Best he can do is sit here throwing stones at houses out of his throwing distance, and because he can't see them miss he can claim they all hit the house .. 

"Why is Kashmir silent?"

Speaking for myself, it's because I haven't had the time or interest for the past 8 or so months. Speaking for anyone else, because you and the rebel are broken records and there's not much else going on. Would we have mo swag if we started creating threads to talk about things?

You're gud @ reading into things doe. We aren't OWF active, so you "feel like" we're pouting and it's more of a tantrum and throwing a whiny fit. but how do you know we're not doin da stanky leg, gettin our hairs did, rewiring our homes, and feeding the starving childrens all over the world? Your lack of creativity is as disappointing as it is sweat-inducing.

Gr8 thread btw ur a rockstar

Everybody gets a bit less talkative in summertime when the weather is nicer. You know, other things to do :)

Also, most of Kashmir is busy fighting wars.

Lastly, if you think Kashmir is ... what was it ... pouting ... I think what we have here is a classic case of transference.

"Mommy, Kashmir won't talk to me!"