World police

the rebel

You may only have half the cash you had in May, but if you legit want to leave this world why not spend that cash and grow large enough for more of my warfighters?

If you have changed your mind about quitting, my magnanimous and merciful nature is well known. I just want to know that my people will not be attacked again.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

You may only have half the cash you had in May, but if you legit want to leave this world why not spend that cash and grow large enough for more of my warfighters?

I will spend my money as I please and not as you tell me.

What warfighters? I was in range of several not so long ago and they went to peace mode. Around a week later I declared on an aid thief in SNX and SwC then magically your nations who went to peacemode left peacemode and did nothing. You let SLAP do the heavy lifting until I was a tiny nation like yours.

If you have changed your mind about quitting, my magnanimous and merciful nature is well known. I just want to know that my people will not be attacked again.

My funds go then I go

[Ooc] only check these forums still due to the EU referendum debate [ooc]

Edited by the rebel

This was an act of aggression by The Rebel and threatening more aggression does not intimidate the Imperium, those who go to peacemode do so according to my orders. 

We have fought five wars defending against aggressive entities since our founding so you should know better than to think we are afraid just because you have large wonder and improvement stacks. The Rebel can have peace if he agrees to not attack our members; threatening us and our allies on the other hand will just increase our resolve and you will be fighting nothing but turtles and nukes. Your call.

• 2 weeks later...