World police

the rebel

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

SNX trying to roll Sephiroth would be pointless, it's never profitable to take on a nation with 100 improvements and 30 wonders in the lower tier, and only leads to huge headaches from an organizational perspective. So we have zero incentive to "roll" him.

Regardless Atlas only has seven nations under 20,000 NS, while SNX has thirty. That's classically Methrage's stomping grounds and with SNX being the biggest lower-tier alliance on brown (and a very productive one at that) we are a natural target for raiders looking to plunder "farmers," it's why we have to hold so many nukers down here as a deterrent.

Also, brown nations are a source of votes so that's another resource to be coveted by others who desire such things.

So I think it is correct for us to be wary of another predominately lower-tier construct on brown. Personally I would love to see LPCN becomes civilized and even participate in our interstellar tech program, but it's hard to see that happening when, for example, Sir Kindle threatens Oculus (bad relations with Oculus is the last thing we need).

Remember when you mass messaged my members while we were fighting Kashmir & COBRA, claiming you had received a tip members were being forced to join and trying to recruit them to SNX?

You are walking on very thin ice by constantly provoking us after giving us a solid CB like that. You keep accusing us of interfering with sovereignty, when it was you who mass messaged a false claim to my members as you tried poaching them. We should attack you for that. Its because you constantly do things to give us reason to attack you have reason to be fearful of us, especially since you make a point of reminding us of these things constantly.

We had a valid casus belli when The Rebel launched his spy attacks against the Imperium, yet we did not attack. My investigation was simply messaging former COBRA members to inquire regarding the reason they were joining the renamed Limitless Nexus. There was no attempt to poach, and nobody joined us as a result.

Provocations have come from your side of the fence in the form of spy attacks and threats, not to mention Montezuma being crushed attacking an SNX member. 

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

We had a valid casus belli when The Rebel launched his spy attacks against the Imperium, yet we did not attack. My investigation was simply messaging former COBRA members to inquire regarding the reason they were joining the renamed Limitless Nexus. There was no attempt to poach, and nobody joined us as a result.

Provocations have come from your side of the fence in the form of spy attacks and threats, not to mention Montezuma being crushed attacking an SNX member. 

You messaged more than just former COBRA members, but all our new members. Also that was before the spy op by the rebel.

3 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Anyway so much for the OP's declared plan to spend his warchest in glorious battle... he's now down at 3000 NS trying to evade nuke stagger.

So much for "world police" :rolleyes:

I'm not avoiding stagger I'm limiting your damage as you are avoiding potential redeclare by refusing to rebuild to nuclear purchase level. 

But last time I looked before sleep there was a nuclear SNX nation on range, more lies from Junka, no one is surprised.

12 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

lmao what a little lying child emperor u cant be trusted to tell the truth at all can u remus I mean augustulus lmao!!

lord Hitchcock showed ur lies and u continue to lie u should be embarrassed after Hitchcock exposed ur lying.

I beat ur snx guy here is the proof, and the proof of ur lying boy child: http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=805442

:lol1:

9 hours ago, the rebel said:

I'm not avoiding stagger I'm limiting your damage as you are avoiding potential redeclare by refusing to rebuild to nuclear purchase level. 

But last time I looked before sleep there was a nuclear SNX nation on range, more lies from Junka, no one is surprised.

Why don't you buy a few thousand infrastructure and fight someone large? Don't worry though, I will continue to re-declare on you as long as you cower down here.

Why don't you buy a few thousand infrastructure and fight someone large? Don't worry though, I will continue to re-declare on you as long as you cower down here.

I did fight large-ish people, it is only you that likes to stay in the sub 10k nation ranges in peace as well as war.

Regardless I will do as I please on my way out of this world and not what a pissant like you tells me

Edited by the rebel

10 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

and are just seeking attention and relevance like you always do.

;$:&:@@. ;&:&$/, you owe me a new keyboard

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 11:30 AM, Montezuma said:

lmao what a little lying child emperor u cant be trusted to tell the truth at all can u remus I mean augustulus lmao!!

lord Hitchcock showed ur lies and u continue to lie u should be embarrassed after Hitchcock exposed ur lying.

I beat ur snx guy here is the proof, and the proof of ur lying boy child: http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=805442

:lol1:

hey Romulus y did u lie and say ur friend beat me or crushed me when I beat him? see how u lie? u cant be trusted everything u say his a lie lol!!!!!!

to the rebel: animalz said I couldn't attack snx while back but I defeated one of them to try to contribute to the glorious world police and the warrents issued to criminals like snx and the boy child junka lmao but hopefully junka trys to get revenge while im back in animalz then we can all destroy snx for a third time in honor of u leaving bob which sucks!!

the lpcn can never have peace unless snx and junka are destroyed mostly junka because I don't think his men know what he says on these forums I do know he types nothing but lies on his snx forums its funny they wont leave us alone!!!:war::lol1:

5 hours ago, Montezuma said:

to the rebel: animalz said I couldn't attack snx while back but I defeated one of them to try to contribute to the glorious world police and the warrents issued to criminals like snx and the boy child junka lmao but hopefully junka trys to get revenge while im back in animalz then we can all destroy snx for a third time in honor of u leaving bob which sucks!!

Your contribution was respectable and I wouldn't hold your breathe as Junka doesn't have a back bone, he is more a spin doctor than a warmonger.

• 2 weeks later...

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of rebellion. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 5/25/2016 5:45:58 AM
Last Bill Payment: 6/15/2016 5:43:14 AM
Desired Religion: Judaism
Desired Government: Monarchy
Threat Level: Elevated
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 6/13/2016 1:19:26 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 7/26/2014
Total Money: $356,982,351

1MyIDsy.png

He's a rogue, if you want to back up a rogue then that is your decision to make of course. Otherwise he still has not contacted us regarding peace and we assume he represents a clear and present danger... distributing counter-terrorism intelligence is part of our mission.

Edited by Immortan Junka

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of rebellion. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 5/25/2016 5:45:58 AM
Last Bill Payment: 6/15/2016 5:43:14 AM
Desired Religion: Judaism
Desired Government: Monarchy
Threat Level: Elevated
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 6/13/2016 1:19:26 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 7/26/2014
Total Money: $356,982,351

Very nice, I'd post yours but there would be deafening hysterical laughter.

In regards to the bold;

Who collects in war unless they need to?

Weldone you changed my threat level and?

Weldone you highlighted the fact I've got over 300 times your money, and?

1MyIDsy.png

Yeah declaring on someone then selling everything you had for a faux victory in damages in some lame attempt of propaganda and morale boosting.

Do you need a cuddle? Because you're acting really desperate.

4 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Otherwise he still has not contacted us regarding peace and we assume he represents a clear and present danger... distributing counter-terrorism intelligence is part of our mission.

Why would I contact you for peace? When I can just walk away. If you want to cease instead of chasing then you know where to find me.

Regarding intelligence you remind me that it wasn't more than a few days ago, that I was talking to Canik who gave you "war" aid and said I was mildly disappointed that after acting like a dead horse for a couple of days, you woke up which stopped me from declaring on 3 Mi6 nations.

Doesn't FTW share intelligence with their allies at SNX?

Edited by the rebel

3 hours ago, berbers said:

Am I low enough yet to get in on this, whats yer NS rebel?

I will be in high demand over the months, so if you want a pop you need to fight some more and lose the tech fat :P

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Honestly I have no issue letting him go if he's learned his lesson about roguing the Imperium, I'm sure he doesn't want to camp down here trying to avoid stagger forever.

When I was 20k NS SLAP had to declare on me as all yours in range were crapping their pants. Now that I'm down to your level through war I'm avoiding stagger?

What you say and the reality is never the same with you Junka.