World police

the rebel

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Nice to see you grow some balls and stop hiding behind Methrage, time to finish the job once and for all.

That is funny coming from an eunuch like yourself.

Your arrest warrant will be issued soon enough.

Edited by the rebel

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Nice to see you grow some balls and stop hiding behind Methrage, time to finish the job once and for all.

haha the boy emperor accuses the mighty rebel of lacking in balls when all Romulus does is talk and all rebel does is action. Goons supports rebel in his cause and will help him attack snx the paper imperium led by the boy emperor and his tin soliders!!!:war:

our reasons for attacking junka is

1. all the threats he made against goons on the cobra and other threads

2. his slander of us and friends

3. his uncontrollable desire to follow around methrage who is doing a good thing and trying to make brown great and then abusing this good man all over cybernations verbally

4. he has implied he will make war anyway

5. him sticking his nose into our business trying to get people against us

6. his constant lying

goons knows as long as junka is doing what he does he will never stop because he lives for methrage well im sorry methrage I didn't ask for permission but I cant resist any more I hope the lpcn and my friends rukunu and animalz forgives me but I must attack snx!!:gun::gun::gun:

rebel I am honor to fight with a man like u on this battlefield:war:

I humbly do ask though that the lpcn joins this worthy cause against the evil dark empire LET US SHINE THE LIGHT OF LIBERTIANISM ON THE DARK EMPIRE AND FREE ITS CITIZENS WHO ARE BRAINWASHED:facepalm: AND ENSLAVED BY THE BOY EMPEROR!!:war:

oh and Romulus let this be proof once and for all that lpcn have freedom to do as they please I didn't ask methrage for permission to declare on snx lol!!!

edit: http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=805442

here we go again lol I cant wait to make the war statistics that show u have been destroyed again :lol1:

Edited by Montezuma

On 24/5/2016 at 2:51 PM, the rebel said:

Perpetrators have been found and arrest warrants are issued:

Strangers with Candy: have been charged with kidnapping.

Supernova X: have been charged with human trafficking.

I'haven't been following the world politics lately and I have no idea of what you are talking about.

LOL.... can someone explain the context and the situation... just trying to understand the politics of Planet Bob again and stay updated.

2 minutes ago, zoskia said:

I'haven't been following the world politics lately and I have no idea of what you are talking about.

LOL.... can someone explain the context and the situation... just trying to understand the politics of Planet Bob again and stay updated.

The Rebel is going rogue yet again... I remember back when SNX started, The Rebel went rogue against his own alliance Invicta... some things never change.

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

The Rebel is going rogue yet again... I remember back when SNX started, The Rebel went rogue against his own alliance Invicta... some things never change.

Yeah... but he said:

"Strangers with Candy: have been charged with kidnapping.

Supernova X: have been charged with human trafficking."

(I don't know if SwC is an Alliance, but I assume it it).

SNX is accused of "human trafficking"... and I assume this is a reference to... something. What's the context?

3 minutes ago, zoskia said:

Yeah... but he said:

SNX is accused of "human trafficking"... and I assume this is a reference to... something. What's the context?

How does one commit "human trafficking" in this world? It's just attention seeking from a rogue (he's probably a bit buttmad we wiped out a billion of his warchest during the War on Terror).

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Methrage endorses a nuke rogue, how surprising. Funny how you whine when Jack Layton attacks you, but The Rebel hits my member and its just fun and games. :rolleyes:

I've been spending weeks convincing him to ignore your constant provocations, you kept going until he attacked to back his words unlike you.

I consider him a free agent, but no rogue. He doesn't attack without reason.

Edited by Sephiroth

2 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

I've been spending weeks convincing him to ignore your constant provocations, you kept going until he attacked to back his words unlike you.

You used to call Kashmir an "alliance of rogues," but The Rebel is a "free agent," this is why people think you are a hypocrite Methrage.

That's the difference between us, when Jack Layton attacked you I denounced the action, but when The Rebel attacks us you celebrate it. You have no principles and only denounce aggression if it happens against yourself or people you like.

Edited by Immortan Junka

4 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Tbh it is a rogue action even if he does have a reason. This is something I have to disagree with you on.

1 hour ago, Alexio15 said:

Tbh it is a rogue action even if he does have a reason. This is something I have to disagree with you on.

I guess in this case I feel Junka deserves it, he's been prodding us for war throughout the entire war with Kashmir/COBRA & then preemptively called us bullies if we would have fought him in response to all his call outs. I was tempted to attack myself with how much he was bad mouthing us and trying to revise history. The first war where he attacked aNiMaLz was white peace, the next war with them was white peace. He started both of them and seems to love reminding us of it.

If the rebel didn't attack, we'd still probably have Junka creating threads on how the LPC (Or LPCN as he likes to call us) is his mortal enemy. I view someone who has been provoked into attacking different from someone who randomly attacks without cause, even if the rebel is acting on his own here. This thing between the rebel and Junka heated up when I ignored Junka for a while and he kept pushing until the rebel and others wanted to hit them.

I consider the rebel a friend & ally, who has helped us when needed. Junka on the other hand aggressively started conflict with the LPC & they then continued trying to reopen old conflicts by gloating about he tried to get aNiMaLz to turn on us & thinks we're tyrants because I backed aNiMaLz when he was breaking the peace deal from the last conflict.

So I'm rooting for the rebel over the guy who's continued trying to push me out of the Senate whenever we run two candidates, has attacked us in the past, as well as continued with the aggressive rhetoric after the last war even though we had moved on. 

If I was condoning attacks on SNX, they would be getting hit by more than the rebel. However I don't blame the rebel for losing patience with SNX & finally deciding to act when Junka kept trying to provoke us for us weeks. I guess after hundreds of posts from Junka making stuff up about us and constantly reminding us he considers us an enemy still, Junka had it coming without me condoning it. However I'm not going to condemn it after everything Junka has done to oppose the LPC even after we agreed on white peace in the last war.

Edited by Sephiroth

6 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I always have a reason and many within that alliance privately agreed with my reasons but not the action.

6 hours ago, zoskia said:

Yeah... but he said:

Strangers with Candy is an alliance that has pedobear in its flag and connotations with a child kidnappers theme.

SNX leadership has publicly acknowledged that it recruits at gun point through raids which don't stop unless they join in servitude. Which is akin to human trafficking whose people end up in servitude rather than a better life.

Also Kylo Ren who I hit at SNX is an aid thief. So you can add that to the list they support aid thief's.

1 hour ago, Alexio15 said:

I'm a one man alliance, I've sanctioned the war on two alliances. Its really any different than if Atlas sanctioned a war on another alliance. What defines one a rogue action and the other a non rogue action? As they're both the same.

It wasn't too long ago that aNiMaLz was classed as rogue even though they're an alliance. People probably still do.

Not that I care much about the label, just highlighting that the label has a very broad use.

5 minutes ago, the rebel said:

I'm a one man alliance, I've sanctioned the war on two alliances. Its really any different than if Atlas sanctioned a war on another alliance. What defines one a rogue action and the other a non rogue action? As they're both the same.

It wasn't too long ago that aNiMaLz was classed as rogue even though they're an alliance. People probably still do.

Not that I care much about the label, just highlighting that the label has a very broad use.

It's again one persons view on what a rogue could be labelled as and what another one sees it as. People won't always agree on a term, I have absolutely no problem with you rolling snx till you're bored and out of money. It's more just definitions although I guess I hold mine to a time when 1 man micros wasn't always the norm.