An Open Letter to III Percent

00327061.jpg

Dear III Percent, 

It has come to our attention that you are infatuated with us. And considering your countless messages (which continue to slip through the cracks); i.e. I block one member only for another to deliver, I would like to call out your cowardliness and tell you to post them here, so that we can have open dialogue for how delusional you numskulls are. 

M Inc is where it has always been, and we have nations in range of your lower tier, so take full advantage of this opportunity because our members will begin declaring on yours.

And for what it's worth, as it seems to be quite the topic, Freelancer is not worth 12,000,000,0000 and 12,000 tech- although, I am in an enlightened mood and have offered a counter offer to your alliance owner of $13 dollars, 6 troops, and 2 tech. 

We have compiled a list of your hilarious messages (the few that haven't been reported), and they will come to light over this long haul of abusing your lower tier.

Best regards,

Monsters Inc

And its it's really annoying that they sell out their allies rather than defend them.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

3 hours ago, Williambonney said:

This should be interesting.  BTW, extra zero in there LH.

no actually, that was directly quoted from one of their messages.

6 hours ago, The Pansy said:

You offered them your entire warchest itchy?

You're in a good mood.

I am both a gentleman and a scholar.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And what's that III Percent? No response? [Crickets] ... quite odd considering the flourishing amount of activity to send messages with zero back bone to respond on here openly.

So here's what's going to happen- we will have our fun by burning your lower tier. And then when we see fit, you will be offered forgiveness. 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

29 minutes ago, the rebel said:

Anticlimactic topic, was anticlimactic.

There is plenty of substance, it's just whether or not III percent is willing to throw out their dirty laundry.

I'm disappointed in you III percent.

12 minutes ago, the rebel said:

Making a topic aimed at dirty laundry and not providing said laundry, makes you a useless laundryman. :P

i'm giving them the opportunity to show a little bit of ball's before I go all white girl crazy on them

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Freelancer was really the only one of III% who seemed to post on the OWF. I'm sure if you gave it some time Eso could be roused and brought in here. I just have a feeling that you might be disappointed with the results of your waiting. 

3 minutes ago, gowfanatic said:

Freelancer was really the only one of III% who seemed to post on the OWF. I'm sure if you gave it some time Eso could be roused and brought in here. I just have a feeling that you might be disappointed with the results of your waiting. 

based on our intelligence and messages recieved, they read the owf quite a bit

What Tevron said. I'm not saying they don't read it. Many people read the OWF. Getting them to post however, is a much harder task.

Edit - yes I know there's a quote function, but pffft, who uses those these days?!

Edited by gowfanatic

11 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

And what's that III Percent? No response? [Crickets] ... quite odd considering the flourishing amount of activity to send messages with zero back bone to respond on here openly.

Perhaps they figured out that in your particular case, PM = "publish mail" as opposed equaling "private mail" that (in theory) the rest of us follow and therefore decided that the most annoying response they could make to you in particular is to simply not respond at all.

24 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

Perhaps they figured out that in your particular case, PM = "publish mail" as opposed equaling "private mail" that (in theory) the rest of us follow and therefore decided that the most annoying response they could make to you in particular is to simply not respond at all.

Do you know what else is annoying? 

Not defending your allies..

56 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Do you know what else is annoying? 

Not defending your allies..

So your issue with III% is that they are not defending allies?  Noted.  Just state that somewhere in the OP next time.

Edited by White Chocolate

12 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

So your issue with III% is that they are not defending allies?  Noted.  Just state that somewhere in the OP next time.

Ah, you're right. I forgot to state that in the OP (was on my mind though)- updated to reflect my previous post. Thank you for catching that.

who could ever forget the time III percent sold smurf out. This war was bound to happen.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Taking into consideration the III Percent recent behaviour towards Monsters Inc, I can say that Monsters Inc are justified in waging this war against III Percent.

7 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

Perhaps they figured out that in your particular case, PM = "publish mail" as opposed equaling "private mail" that (in theory) the rest of us follow

This is incorrect. For example, Lord Hitchcock was informed (several months ago) of SPATR plans to incite a big war. And that information was secret till the war actually happened.

45 minutes ago, murtibing said:

Taking into consideration the III Percent recent behaviour towards Monsters Inc, I can say that Monsters Inc are justified in waging this war against III Percent.

This is incorrect. For example, Lord Hitchcock was informed (several months ago) of SPATR plans to incite a big war. And that information was secret till the war actually happened.

This isn't The Plan though. When you guys are finally done with Sengoku you'll proceed with the Real The Plan.

10 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

I think he ment how doom didn't defend snx when npo destroyed them. hello? doom defended them against animalz when they knew nobody was in their range to fight most of them from animalz so they sent a low ns doom shill and a ghost from Kashmir I believe to attack animalz while doom just threw money at their shills and snx (we took 99.9% of that money from snx).

ma'am I think mr hitchock who hates the lpcn is trying to say that it is annoying (probably mostly to junka) that u defend against what u consider a safe hit since u all r so out of range but when npo attacks u chicken out in a corner like a little mariposita. I agree it is annoying when friends don't defend friends.

its annoying when people suddenly demand we let people who attacked us first go scott free and if we don't u pull ur support from us after all we have been through Hitchcock so y do u call chocolate out when u do the same stupid stuff as she does??!! bottom line chocolate is a coward and a bad alliance leader and a liar and a user and a opperunist and only fights when she thinks it will be not so bad, and Hitchcock will turn on old friends in a instant for sum crap alliance who is enjoying 15 mins of fame because they were dumb enough to attck the lpcn FIRST AND FOR NO REASON!!!!

viva la lpcn:war: