The "Prince" of Kashmir

A rare look inside the mind of the delusional Kashmir Prince:

Don't worry Margrave, I sent these to Caustic weeks ago hoping that he would ravish you like the !@#$%* that you are.

Margrave's comments are in the black font.

am dealing with some issues of my own

NG, NoR. .Polaris

$%&@ Hart. I dont care about that whole affair

I had my people up all weekend so that we could counter Caustic and his manipulations of Polaris/NoR

Totally lost have no clue ... I've seen nothing on the OWF so I'll take it the backroom has been busy

Very.

Also a threat to doom is a threat to us

Going forward our aims will be as one

I figured oc would be hitting dooms direct allies which explains 1/2 of SNX in peace mode

We are merging.

That is as classified and restricted as it gets

Stay between you and I

never heard anything 

I am going to win and it will be amazing

Taking down OC will be a feat for anyone

Kashmir still remembers how to fight at update.

We are going to create a squad system and get everyone on Slack

With their own squad channels

By the time my military machine is set up i will have the best fighting organization in CN.

As of right now, I am going to devise a way to personally ruin Caustic and the games he plays.

I have the means to pull NSO, their friends, Sparta, and all of my friends into the same coalition

I WISH YOU ALL THE LUCK This I want to see

I am also going to work on disrupting Polari

It is the dawning of a new age

Welcome to the Age of Aquarius

Should have did it on march 15th

Heh

The Ides of March

The day Caesar was killed

Yep!

The important thing is that all of this has to happen organically. That is why there is no schedule, just me putting the pieces together one of the time

So give me the skinny on Holton I've got 2 stories ones over the top and unbelievable

Some say the information he leaked is false. He was not my primary source of information however comma he was just my first threat indicator. He told me that polar and Ng and noR wer3 gunning for us.

Ahhhh .... first story I heard is that he gave his nation to Herenoand Polar caught wind of it .. I'm like NFW

Hey wait a sec are you guys moving to pink

Naw i never heard that. Also no.

Damn I would have moved the whole alliance to yellow

with FAN

Yep

Thats where we are going

I will make a pilgrimage over there and ask the Old Man to bless off

Lets slow down for a second you guys are already on yellow

Yeah

DK is going to merge with us

And come to Yellow.

OHH !@#$

Yep.

Yea that's big

I thought it was the other way around

This is a multi step process. We're drafting a unity government

Keep things seperateprolly fight a war

On the other side of that war we will probably move to yellow completely.

dont want FAN to think we are trying to change the power dynamic on yellow in a way that will effect their ability to maintain stability.

Though we will be running two senators

That will ease out the other people running senatora

So it will be FAN, us, and whoever can take it.

Take some advice, yes tell FAN what your up to but no one else, and when you make the move to yellow have your TCs all in house and in line with Wonder reset, make the change in 2 daysstart voting and just take the 2 seats. that's how you make an entrance on a color

That is my intent.

We've perfected this move and rest assured when we did it FARK, MHA, GURU order all of them came a knocking

We shall see what the other Yellow leaders do. As for FAN, be my advocate when the time comes, please. I will need help convincing them i have no desire to infringe on their idea of Yellow Stability.

I have mackeys ear .. however and this is key they will consider this an invasion, no amount of gab I throw at this will change that fact, and there not fans of doom, spatr or DBDC they've had deal with them all when there were in raiding mode

I will be second in command of this alliance, and it's foreign face for all intents and purposes.

Will leads internally; he does the inner work, but he doesn't like playing the political game anymore. That means I have a strong leading edge on what we are going to do and who we're going to do it too

MPOL know your a man of your word .. play to that

Of course

it's funny, but the greatest asset one has in the world of intelligence is a reputation for honesty

and despite all of my manipulations, I have been honest to everyone

not an easy feat!

Transparent's the word you're looking for tongue emoticon

So what happens to WC and Hershey when that moves made

me and WC share power as the dual second in commands

Hershey takes over Econ.

He's good at it, but he's better at clandestine

who said he wouldn't be that?

LOL

I'm out, do you want me to lay the ground work with Mackey .. I talk to him everyday

No.

If not just let me know when you'll need me

got it

if you were ever going to come in on our behalf, and bring FAN with you, now would be the time

a FAN hit on Polaris or NG would disrupt the enemies morale and help stiffen resolve among our allies, as well as potentially inspire others to come in alongside

FAN will never come in on this, only way is FARK enters

I thought this !@#$ was squelched anyway

yeah, they wanted it bad enough, they decided to suck Methrage's teats to do it

Polaris and NG are coming on on behalf of Sigrun of all people who came in for Methrage

the mind boggles

anyway, if FAN wants to sit there quietly and wait till the lights go out I can't stop them

Honestly they really have no interest in the game any longer, hell they got rid of there Congress last month

welp, tell em to quit then

Anyway we're in for it, and all my hopes have been dashed. Time for an extended knife fight of a war.

You've got PPO, Doom don't you ?

Paperless I thought ? NSO

We'll see how many of them come in. PPO will, Doom I can't talk about, and NSO...we'll see.
like I said dashed hopes.

Jack $%&@ed you guys, he really did I saw that coming a mile down the road once loony ball posted the DoW, that was $%&@ed I'd be pissed to, yea I laughed but damn

most of CN has spent the whole time since the Doom War looking for a pair of balls.

we won't be found wanting in that department

One week let everyone ejaculate go in for the peace agreement

we'll see.

anyway, I've got rl !@#$ to deal with in the morning

so I'm out

Later

Edited by Que Sera Sera
removed facebook screen shot due to rule violations

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Auctor said:

I kinda get !@#$ting on hartfw. He's not that likeable.

Fine.

but to 'ruin caustic' and attempting derail Polar... Land of the beloved Grub. There has to be a line between humanitarian and pure madness.

And let's not get started on FAN being a worthless couch potato who should fight Kashmir's wars or die of inactivity. I'd go with the latter if I were FAN too.

Pay close attention young rulers, this is why you don't go paperless.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I think you're burying the lead here. If we can't have a serious discussion about whether hartfw is genuinely likeable or not, we can't really move onto the rest of the content.

4 minutes ago, Auctor said:

See, you say that now, but I highly doubt it.

M Inc didn't like Hartw and then he made us a war flag based on our rich love for war- and he's now an honorary m inc member.

Hartw has to research kashmir's heritage and make a flag that suits them.

Something that preserves the beauty of the dove, with the power of the paperless treaty.

Would anyone mind if I weighed in with my opinions of hart?

I'm sure my character, expert opinion could be very valuable in such a trying and potentially precedent setting case.

I wouldn't mind querying any interested parties with my expect opinions. If they would like of course, and hart wouldn't mind me talking about him.

Also withholding my opinions on Monsters Inc until I get a feel for what the righteous opinion would be.

My opinions are mine, and not my alliances, my allies, or Monster Inc's.

OOC: Woah. I learned something new about Ceaser! Neat!

Edited by King William
Stupid correction

8 hours ago, Cazaric said:

So your reasoning for saying that Sparta plans to defend Kashmir is that someone unrelated to Sparta claimed it?

Seems solid. I buy that.

When the prince of Kashmir states Sparta's friendship- then there appears to be something there.

Mind you these logs were in March (directly prior to the war)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

8 hours ago, King William said:

Would anyone mind if I weighed in with my opinions of hart?

I'm sure my character, expert opinion could be very valuable in such a trying and potentially precedent setting case.

I wouldn't mind querying any interested parties with my expect opinions. If they would like of course, and hart wouldn't mind me talking about him.

Also withholding my opinions on Monsters Inc until I get a feel for what the righteous opinion would be.

My opinions are mine, and not my alliances, my allies, or Monster Inc's.

OOC: Woah. I learned something new about Ceaser! Neat!

Opinions are opinions. Margrave's opinions weigh more heavily in regards to Kashmir as he was the 'prince of Kashmir', a 'spokesperson' for Kashmir in general.

So seeing him beg to lobby for FAN, summon Sparta when they just established talks, have no faith in NSO behind the scenes yet champion them in public- as well as his thoughts on caustic and the conversation was just prior to doom disbanding is an interesting perception from his point of view.

And this was also mentioned on M Inc news and denied by the great sir Williams himself- of course m inc new has always been based on solid evidence.

Kashmir has been a house of cards all along.

6 minutes ago, The Pansy said:

This topic needs a definitive answer to the age old question, as such I am running a survey to answer that question

http://goo.gl/forms/341H6NHkAs

Please use this opportunity to have your vote count

As someone who has worked with hartfw for years, that's a hard no.

8 minutes ago, Sarkin said:

As someone who has worked with hartfw for years, that's a hard no.

Perhaps the biggest selling point Cowboys has, is that we are not affiliated with AB, nor have we ever been affiliated with AB.

• 2 weeks later...
On May 10, 2016 at 11:03 AM, hartfw said:

Perhaps the biggest selling point Cowboys has, is that we are not affiliated with AB, nor have we ever been affiliated with AB.

Isn't AB the backbone of AZTEC?