A plea to micros every where
From the ramblings of a delusional being.
As a micro it is very difficult to recruit members. After all who in there right mind wants to join a start up or micro Alliance. When you get better start up aid, Direct access to tech deals and TC's and rarely be concerned with being attack because your in a top/med  tier Alliance
Tho there are benefits to being in a micro, you will have more freedom to have wars. large established Alliances have very strict rules regarding warfare.
This can also create disadvantage, the next big war could be around the corner. And you'll be there never having experienced war. This would also negatively impact your Alliances war efforts. The problem only being compounded by the number of nations in the Alliance that has never fought a war.
I once frowned on "join for peace" tactics. But that's all in good aslong as i don't want to grow my Alliance.
My current wars were my 1st attempt at this tactic. If i were to be honest, this tactic won't be used again for recruitment. The potential for misadventure is to high to risk. 

So i wish to try a totally new approach . And that is to extend a hand of friendship and respect to offer mergers with any and all micro Alliances.
On yellow team where we can all ride the cable car of transcendence.

#transcendedpixel

Transcended Pixel

Emperor Pixel of Unified Transcended Pixel Community

Vote mpol for Yellow Senate, make Yellow Great Again!

Also raiding a Brown Trade Partner wasn't a good idea, but if you're going over to yellow I'll let you chart your own path. However as some parting advice; overall raiding won't turn you a profit. If you attack with no purpose other than greed that can cause negative karma and come back to bite you. When you raid random nations, you're creating random enemies all over the place. So be careful,

The only nations who can truly turn a profit on raiding are those who are big enough they can withstand a nuke & still make overall gains. I suggest you apologize to the Brown Trade Partner, hope they are reasonable & then come back to Brown. Then follow our no raiding Brown policy. If you fight for the wrong reasons, you can lose everyone & gain no respect in return. Fight for the right reasons and the respect/friends you gain is well worth any losses.

Vote Meth for yellow team senate! At least HE  isn't a coward. 

Say what you will (and I have said almost all of it myself) about meth but he doesn't go hide and run from a fight like some do, right Dakota?

A queen had a household to run and  had a family to tend to. I won't apologise for having other priorities and a lack of time. Time is one thing you can never get back. I didn't regret it and I certainly don't regret it now Xanth. Now I have all the time in the world to waste.

14 minutes ago, Chimaera said:

I would murder your little micro simply because you used too many colors in your post.

I assume that was a way to send secret messages that otherwise would have to just be sent directly to the person.

35 minutes ago, hartfw said:

I assume that was a way to send secret messages that otherwise would have to just be sent directly to the person.

Hart cracked the code!  Let's examine this...

A From As After Alliance When Direct Alliance Tho Alliances This And This Alliances The Alliance I But Alliance My If The So And Alliances On

I guess the only thing I have to say to that is 'Did you Polar really too stupid to read?'

join the liberated Goons!!

About Goon Order of Neutral Shoving: We are an alliance of well mannered businessmen who seek to make the brown team, all our friends, and ourselves economic powerhouses. We are strongly anti-war, anti-troll, and anti-aggression while being pro-peace, and advocates for brown economic growth. Join us today!

5 hours ago, Chimaera said:

Hart cracked the code!  Let's examine this...

A From As After Alliance When Direct Alliance Tho Alliances This And This Alliances The Alliance I But Alliance My If The So And Alliances On

I guess the only thing I have to say to that is 'Did you Polar really too stupid to read?'

Bob Sanders lives?

On 06/05/2016 at 6:34 PM, Montezuma said:

About Goon Order of Neutral Shoving: We are an alliance of well mannered businessmen who seek to make the brown team, all our friends, and ourselves economic powerhouses. We are strongly anti-war, anti-troll, and anti-aggression while being pro-peace, and advocates for brown economic growth. Join us today!

The reanimation of a corpse does not mean that the entity is legit.

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 7:57 AM, Franz Ferdinand said:

The reanimation of a corpse does not mean that the entity is legit.

well vato.....doom kingdom is a pile of trash cowards who don't defend their friends u suck the old goons were not legit rukunu is the only one who has the right to hold goons down. if I was in doom kingdom I wouldn't talk since ur the laughing stock of bob lmao full of chickens cluck cluck u snx and tao couldn't beat the little old lpcn could u lol?????shut up chicky pie!

edit: lol u threw money at junka lunka and we stole it all

edit: lol@dk

Edited by Montezuma

2 hours ago, Montezuma said:

well vato.....doom kingdom is a pile of trash cowards who don't defend their friends u suck the old goons were not legit rukunu is the only one who has the right to hold goons down. if I was in doom kingdom I wouldn't talk since ur the laughing stock of bob lmao full of chickens cluck cluck u snx and tao couldn't beat the little old lpcn could u lol?????shut up chicky pie!

edit: lol u threw money at junka lunka and we stole it all

edit: lol@dk

When you've learnt to speak properly as opposed to simply ranting, then I'll pay attention to you. As it stands, you just sound salty.

21 hours ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

When you've learnt to speak properly as opposed to simply ranting, then I'll pay attention to you. As it stands, you just sound salty.

send me 6 mil and in 10 days ill send u 100 tech

On 5/6/2016 at 1:34 PM, Montezuma said:

Montezuma

We are strongly anti-war

anti-aggression

Uhhmmm really?

Dame Hime Themis

5/6/2016 12:08:43 PM
war_info.png   icon_war_end.png   note.png

team_Brown.gif

Imperial Azteca
Ruler: Emperor Montezuma
Goon Order of Neutral Shoving

team_Black.gif

Aeonia
Ruler: Exidia
C0BRA
Currently Fighting
5/6/2016 12:08:24 PM

team_Brown.gif

Imperial Azteca

team_Brown.gif

Bellington
Ruler: Wreniger James
C0BRA
Currently Fighting
5/6/2016 12:08:08 PM

team_Brown.gif

Imperial Azteca

team_Black.gif

Union of Jugoslavia
Ruler: Kralot
C0BRA
Currently Fighting
Edited by Hime Themis

12 hours ago, Hime Themis said:

Montezuma

We are strongly anti-war

anti-aggression

Uhhmmm really?

Dame Hime Themis

5/6/2016 12:08:43 PM

team_Brown.gif

Imperial Azteca

team_Black.gif

Aeonia
Ruler: Exidia
C0BRA
Currently Fighting
5/6/2016 12:08:24 PM

team_Brown.gif

Imperial Azteca

team_Brown.gif

Bellington
Ruler: Wreniger James
C0BRA
Currently Fighting
5/6/2016 12:08:08 PM

team_Brown.gif

Imperial Azteca

team_Black.gif

Union of Jugoslavia
Ruler: Kralot
C0BRA
Currently Fighting

yeah really I am fighting those wars to help defend my friends who were unjustly attacked I didn't want war or to fight in that war I am more interested in economics and nation building discovering new and creative ways to make money and more!!!!so dot say I am aggressive nation because I don't start wars I just help my friends when they get attacked and after the war go back to peaceful ways

3 hours ago, Montezuma said:

yeah really I am fighting those wars to help defend my friends who were unjustly attacked I didn't want war or to fight in that war I am more interested in economics and nation building discovering new and creative ways to make money and more!!!!so dot say I am aggressive nation because I don't start wars I just help my friends when they get attacked and after the war go back to peaceful ways

Good Montezuma

So you are anti-war until you attack three nations in an undeclared war ? I am not sure that qualifies you for the Campus Antiwar Network membership.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

21 hours ago, Hime Themis said:

Good Montezuma

So you are anti-war until you attack three nations in an undeclared war ? I am not sure that qualifies you for the Campus Antiwar Network membership.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

the war was declared it is the (another) limitless nexus - Kashmir war. there r like a million posts about it do u live under a rock lmao get ur facts straight ok Kashmir attacked limitless and I am helping my friend attack c0bra who attacked with Kashmir I am fight a defensive war duh:gag: either mind ur own business or if u want to get into mine get ur facts right first before u talk makes u look stupido lol

respectfully

good old montey!!:gun:

2 hours ago, Montezuma said:

the war was declared it is the (another) limitless nexus - Kashmir war. there r like a million posts about it do u live under a rock lmao get ur facts straight ok Kashmir attacked limitless and I am helping my friend attack c0bra who attacked with Kashmir I am fight a defensive war duh:gag: either mind ur own business or if u want to get into mine get ur facts right first before u talk makes u look stupido lol

respectfully

good old montey!!:gun:

Montezuma

Nope just enjoying your hypocrisy.

Dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

6 hours ago, Hime Themis said:

Montezuma

Nope just enjoying your hypocrisy.

Dame Hime Themis

You are confused. They are at war. Of course they are declaring wars.

CA is a (mostly) peaceful alliance as well. But when our allies are attacked we come to their aid.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

36 minutes ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

You are confused. They are at war. Of course they are declaring wars.

CA is a (mostly) peaceful alliance as well. But when our allies are attacked we come to their aid.

Good Sigrun Vapneir

Nope I am very clear thank you. CA does not boldly proclaim

We are strongly anti-war, anti-troll, and anti-aggression while being pro-peace,

Then turn and declare war on three nations in an undeclared war by Ca as Montezuma did for GOONs

See no confusion at all. I have no problem if Goons and Montezuma had declared we back our FRIENDS not allies. There is hardly anything vaguely like anti-war or pro-peace. It is happily hypocritical to declare boldly being anti-war and pro-peace and anti-aggression while jumping people undeclared to defend a friend/

See, no confusion.

Respectfully

Dame HIme Themis