May the bird of paradise fly up your nose

Have a nice Day :)
Wily E

ACT    N/S       Av N/S       PTs     Infras     Tech     Nks
Defcon 1    38 34 1,011,958  26,630  81.89  162,093  23,431  281

The Dark Order    25 19   791,290  31,652  57.94  123,829  15,734  170

New Desolate    17 12    354,706     20,865  33.45   58,008   9,268   98

It's time for a rematch!...

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Stavro Mueller Beta. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Religion: Hinduism
Desired Government: Democracy
Threat Level: Low
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 4/22/2016 12:47:05 PM
Last Wonder Purchase: 4/29/2016

Total Money: $270,791,467
Technology: 506.84 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 4/29/2016 12:32:24 AM

Oh, crap. What have I done.

Edited by Horatio Longworth
New formatting is weird

Does this count as 'dirty ops' or not?

:. Received Message

To: Celess    From: CrazyNation    Date: 4/30/2016 12:54:30 PM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies managed to assassinate one of your military generals. In the attack Aryan Boyd of your Air Force branch with an XP level of 90 was killed. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies and your attackers identity has been publicly revealed.

Spy Ops on IRS advisory gov and religion are dirty IMO.  But in first day we get TDO too hit us with almost all!  

(4/30/2016 12:18:40 AM) 
To: McDonalds From: Unknown Sender Date: 4/30/2016 12:03:18 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack
Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your Internal Revenue Services (IRS) and managed to change your national tax rate to a level of 25%. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

23 hours ago, Horatio Longworth said:

It's time for a rematch!...

Reveal hidden contents

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Stavro Mueller Beta. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Religion: Hinduism
Desired Government: Democracy
Threat Level: Low
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 4/22/2016 12:47:05 PM
Last Wonder Purchase: 4/29/2016

Total Money: $270,791,467
Technology: 506.84 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 4/29/2016 12:32:24 AM

Oh, crap. What have I done.

mHnto9E.png OB6CrdJEDsQZq.gif

I don't know, guys. I'm having fun with this. Yeah, my generals got killed, but $%&@ it. Finally some good destruction this round. Thanks to the people I'm fighting. I know TDO and D1 have some issues, so I speak only for myself. :D

Naw no issue w/TDO finally were coming up too reach all that veteran strength.  Been a destrucive war all stats are on TDO and D1 for the most part been a good fight.  Be nice to see another AA pop out of TDO next round.    

Thanks guys for the good fight, I had a little dirty spy ops issue but I asked the person to stop it and he did :)

I wanted to fight cowboy again for a while now, so thanks for declaring mate, was a great fight, my nation got really destroyed lol :D you guys have done some pretty good damage :D

good luck with the rebuilds and all

Edited by Robert Baratheon I

Hey maybe next round Krabz might surface or Avengers?  You guys huddle together for protection the biggest veteran AA when you see TDO Avengers Krabz and TPC all come together.  Well D1 has broken apart and time for TDO to do the same.  Maybe DD will actually run an AA w/o Cazarics help!  Stevie gets the credit for TDO's found stenght!  Fish slap for TDO! lol

D1 will split up some again this next round!

No you guys are tough all stacked, thought maybe krabz or Avengers might surface again next round!  Make it more spread out for powers more interesting.  Nothing against you guys, but Stevie sure tweeked you guys and his legacy is shared by you and DD sharing TDO.  Just a suggestion to make it more interesting next round break into another AA.

This is nothing about our war.  We should consider seeing DD run his camp you run yours and Barthone run his camp. Be a greater edition!

I understand what you are saying cowboy, its only me and elizabeth that moved over to TDO from Krabz though, all the others either stopped playing or moved to other alliances.

there used to be a lot more players and more alliances in the game(even in round 34 when I started),there used to be a lot more action going on, .  

each round the game loses more and more players though, I think at some point there wont be anyone left, I hope not though I love this game :D

I might at some point run my own alliance again, but with Krabz, after blacklight was gone it was too time consuming for me and elizabeth to do the work properly, especially with RL stress going on, for now I just want to receive orders and show up to war until I finish studying, maybe in 2 or 3 rounds I'll run an alliance again, It was really fun doing that when I had time for it.

I hope more big alliances will show up, like the eurasia days and the avengers days as well, and I hope more world wars will happen like last round.

So now that we have that figured out

What are the deeper philosophical implications of Wile E. Coyote's pursuit of the Road Runner?

Now that is something that needs an answer

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/05/2016 at 10:44 AM, Robert Baratheon I said:

I understand what you are saying cowboy, its only me and elizabeth that moved over to TDO from Krabz though, all the others either stopped playing or moved to other alliances.

there used to be a lot more players and more alliances in the game(even in round 34 when I started),there used to be a lot more action going on, .  

each round the game loses more and more players though, I think at some point there wont be anyone left, I hope not though I love this game :D

I might at some point run my own alliance again, but with Krabz, after blacklight was gone it was too time consuming for me and elizabeth to do the work properly, especially with RL stress going on, for now I just want to receive orders and show up to war until I finish studying, maybe in 2 or 3 rounds I'll run an alliance again, It was really fun doing that when I had time for it.

I hope more big alliances will show up, like the eurasia days and the avengers days as well, and I hope more world wars will happen like last round.

most avengers are still around ?

spreading the love far and wide.

time consuming management gets everyone.