I appreciate the kind words on my foreign affairs plays.

However, do not misrepresent us, or Kashmir. They have in no way approached us about entering the war, and I have no idea where you get that idea from.

I wouldn't mention it on M Inc news- if I didn't have hard evidence validating those claims. 

I have always taken M Inc News seriously- and have always kept the reporting to include 100% hard evidence to support the broadcast.

How about actually looking at a nation before declaring that the nation is in the dreaded "peace mode"? Lander Clan is not. Nor has my nation been in peace mode over the past year that I recall and, frankly, rarely over the course of my time here.

While you're at it, look at casualties as well.  I admit I can be somewhat picky on who I'll ask out on the dance floor, but enough brave soldiers have died for the protection of Lander Clan over the years that your remarks attempting to make it appear otherwise are unfounded. I may not have as many as some in DBDC, but I certainly have more than many nations of similar size.  

In terms of Doom Kingdom disbanding, for those people who feel loss because you liked us, I am sorry.  It was not an easy decision.  Regardless of what LH says, it was planned before the attack on Kashmir.  Lord Hershey had discussed it as an option for a long time along with other options such as merging into another group, retiring our positions, etc.  However, for our enemies (whoever you may be) who somehow feel cheated because our disbanding has made it impossible for you to attack Doom Kingdom at this point.  (yes, I said it - that's why it matters at all to certain people) Tough !@#$. 

Doom Kingdom celebrated our first year anniversary April 1.  There were 365 plus days where Doom Kingdom could of been attacked directly.  It is NOT our fault if those people who wanted to do so chose instead to do nothing or decided instead to attack allies in hopes that we would respond to treaty web manipulation.  Did Doom Kingdom have allies who would of backed us had we been directly attacked?  You bet!  They have my sincere thanks.  However, not even our allies can actually keep someone or another alliance from declaring war IF that is what one wants to do.  Other people have made choices which could of been different.  

In fact, I'm going to turn this argument around and throw it back at anyone who is mad because he or she missed a chance to attack us.  Lord Hitchcock, you mention Valhalla.  We had members who disliked Valhalla so much that they left the protection we offered and went out and took action on their own.  I do not approve, as I would rather they had stuck with us.  I also have no personal grudge against Valhalla.  However,  at least the people who attacked them cared enough to make their own moves and risk their nations in doing so.  I am not suggesting anyone else do likewise, but it does show my point that people have options. 

People here act like the way the world has been for years is the only way it can be.  Not true.  In fact, part of what makes Planet Bob interesting as far as I am concerned is that one can not count on another to take or not take a certain action.  None of us are following some sort of set script.   Lord Hershey and I made our choice.  I had my doubts and it was difficult.  With the amount of outside criticism that has resulted, though, it is hard not to be reassured at this point that it was, in fact, actually a rather good move.  

:salute: 

Edited by White Chocolate

30 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

How about actually looking at a nation before declaring that the nation is in the dreaded "peace mode"? Lander Clan is not. Nor has my nation been in peace mode over the past year that I recall and, frankly, rarely over the course of my time here.

While you're at it, look at casualties as well.  I admit I can be somewhat picky on who I'll ask out on the dance floor, but enough brave soldiers have died for the protection of Lander Clan over the years that your remarks attempting to make it appear otherwise are unfounded. I may not have as many as some in DBDC, but I certainly have more than many nations of similar size.  

In terms of Doom Kingdom disbanding, for those people who feel loss because you liked us, I am sorry.  It was not an easy decision.  Regardless of what LH says, it was planned before the attack on Kashmir.  Lord Hershey had discussed it as an option for a long time along with other options such as merging into another group, retiring our positions, etc.  However, for our enemies (whoever you may be) who somehow feel cheated because our disbanding has made it impossible for you to attack Doom Kingdom at this point.  (yes, I said it - that's why it matters at all to certain people) Tough !@#$. 

Doom Kingdom celebrated our first year anniversary April 1.  There were 365 plus days where Doom Kingdom could of been attacked directly.  It is NOT our fault if those people who wanted to do so chose instead to do nothing or decided instead to attack allies in hopes that we would respond to treaty web manipulation.  Did Doom Kingdom have allies who would of backed us had we been directly attacked?  You bet!  They have my sincere thanks.  However, not even our allies can actually keep someone or another alliance from declaring war IF that is what one wants to do.  Other people have made choices which could of been different.  

In fact, I'm going to turn this argument around and throw it back at anyone who is mad because he or she missed a chance to attack us.  Lord Hitchcock, you mention Valhalla.  We had members who disliked Valhalla so much that they left the protection we offered and went out and took action on their own.  I do not approve, as I would rather they had stuck with us.  I also have no personal grudge against Valhalla.  However,  at least the people who attacked them cared enough to make their own moves and risk their nations in doing so.  I am not suggesting anyone else do likewise, but it does show my point that people have options. 

People here act like the way the world has been for years is the only way it can be.  Not true.  In fact, part of what makes Planet Bob interesting as far as I am concerned is that one can not count on another to take or not take a certain action.  None of us are following some sort of set script.   Lord Hershey and I made our choice.  I had my doubts and it was difficult.  With the amount of outside criticism that has resulted, though, it is hard not to be reassured at this point that it was, in fact, actually a rather good move.  

:salute: 

I never said that you were in peace mode, I said that you were a pixel hugger.

A retired, disgraced, pixel hugger.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

2 hours ago, Cazaric said:

However, do not misrepresent us, or Kashmir. They have in no way approached us about entering the war, and I have no idea where you get that idea from.

I reckon he gets it from the same place as the rumor that we similarly approached TBC and FAN: He pulls it out of his ass.

Kudos on this gutter trash, LH. It's certainly very becoming of you.  :)

Just now, SirWilliam said:

I reckon he gets it from the same place as the rumor that we similarly approached TBC and FAN: He pulls it out of his ass.

Kudos on this gutter trash, LH. It's certainly very becoming of you.  :)

Quite real actually, nice spin

7 hours ago, Cazaric said:

He really did not explain his reasoning on this at all.  I personally think people just have fun feeding him BS to laugh when he "reports" it later.  I'm sure he actually has no evidence whatsoever where you or any other government official from your alliance and anyone from Kashmir are chatting about Sparta entering the war.

5 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I never said that you were in peace mode, I said that you were a pixel hugger.

Oh, well in that case, carry on. LIke most of CN, I love my pixels  If most people didn't love their pixels,  there would be far less treaty web, wars would be constant and curb stomps would be few and far between because why bother arranging curb stomps if not to come out ahead?.  The end result of course would be that most of the nations of the world might be around 1,350 NS like you, and there would be a lack of technology buyers as opposed to people selling.  So as I said,  carry on with trying to convince the rest of the world to act in the same fashion as yourself. Those of us who care little about your opinion on how one should rule one's nation could use more sellers :D

I can not believe people give two !@#$% about what Methrage and LH has to say they are both worthless low lifes who hide under 10k ns and just talk !@#$, no real friends no real support just worthless people you should all just put them on ignore and in the end they will just go away.

2 hours ago, Devialance said:

I can not believe people give two !@#$% about what Methrage and LH has to say they are both worthless low lifes who hide under 10k ns and just talk !@#$, no real friends no real support just worthless people you should all just put them on ignore and in the end they will just go away.

Ahh come on, I like Methrage, and Itchy makes me laugh, even when he is rallying against the obvious truth that is Grub.

7 hours ago, Devialance said:

We are still better than disbanding and weaseling out of defending your allies.

"we called it quits because we're inactive"... Yet still active enough to hop AAs.

Regardless, this is beyond your comprehension skills Devialance, may I suggest you lay low for a bit and let that stench of embarrassment wean off a bit. peeee-yoooo!

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

It’s been an interesting few weeks for me, the most enduring were these past 4 days eating things to survive that would make a Billy goat puke, we at the III Percent never stop training, but that’s not why I’m here am I?

Of course not, I’ve had a chance to listen to this thought provoking tale, and while I felt special for 3 minutes, I nor my alliance mates are nothing of the sort, lets clear some things up. For the record The III Percent at no time ever merged with Kashmir, however before Xiao and I returned to the game and The Brain disbanded some of the remaining members up to including Crash and Esoteric blindly followed Lightning Jack in a merge with some of their member’s this was pre Freelancer 6.0 and Chairmen Xiao 2.0, I know bits and pieces however when we created The III Percent all past grudges ended there.

End of story!

Let’s get on with the aid to aNiMaLz, it wasn’t done before the war started, it was done after to the tune $264,000,000, by far the largest one day transfer for the procurement of technology we’ve ever made, next one will be over a ½ billion and while this is out of character for us, cause quite frankly we don’t aid people at war, we know a good investment when we see it, everything was set in motion a week prior to Kashmir being unable to control its military forces and frankly we needed the tech.

So let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning foreign aid from The III Percent , malicious lies that shift to divert the attention of the true terrorist himself they are designed to disrupt and subvert our deal with aNiMaLz

We in no way would ever interfere in the objectives of another alliance, it’s just bad taste and poor decorum no matter how satisfying that rivalry could be.

Anyone having a complaint about our business practices, I refer you to our legal counsel, he’ll be handling all requests on how to dispute our 5013c   

That is all.

PS, so when is ODN getting rolled?

Edited by Freelancer

58 minutes ago, rileyaddaff said:

3-6 months after this current war ends most likely

Could you imagine Schatterman's life right now?

as we speak he's probably in his bath robe, lighting candles in front of his picture infested, voo-doo-like, OSraven shrine  

On 4/30/2016 at 3:49 AM, Auctor said:

Apparently we live in a world where people consider longer than one line responses to friggin L_H something that has to happen.

Good point.  I'll work on that.  It's hard for me when talking about Doom Kingdom.

On 4/30/2016 at 2:53 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

We are still better than disbanding and weaseling out of defending your allies.

"we called it quits because we're inactive"... Yet still active enough to hop AAs.

I was Doom Mother.  Not Doom Queen.  Not Doom President.  Lord Hershey was Doom Father.  There is a reason we chose family relations as opposed to political or military references in our titles as leaders.  A parent's job is to raise his or her children while young.  We did that.  In this world, keeping others safe involves staying out of war.  Children becomes adults, and then a parent's role changes.  I never said Doom Kingdom was inactive.  The membership was (and I assume they remain so in their new homes) highly active.  I said Lord Hershey and I needed a vacation and there wasn't anyone available to fill that (very demanding) role.  We looked at a number of alternatives.  We chose one.  Simple.

And if a portion of our grown up "kids" decide to spend their adult freedom getting in a bar fight in support of their friends, so be it.  I did say admin. have mercy on the rest of your souls now that the "kids" of DK have been set free upon this world. :D

• 2 weeks later...
On Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 2:45 AM, White Chocolate said:

The end result of course would be that most of the nations of the world might be around 1,350 NS like you, and there would be a lack of technology buyers as opposed to people selling.  

And yet for some reason people resist us ;) it's almost like they're afraid of progress.