An Open Letter to Grub

Lord Hitchcock

i love the Grub and just to clear up one thing …. Grub was everything that was great about NAAC …. and being born a NAACer myself there has been no better place to raise a NAACer then Polaris it has the beliefs and honor that once  made NAAC  a great … i am proud to be Polar born from a foreign land of NAAC…..

always vote Grub … if not ill find you and kill you :) 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh look, another tattoo'd up invidual with an almost certain past history of planet Bob hate crimes, rallys for Grub.

shocker

I got my bachelors degree from Monsters University and I vote Aurelius.

A lot of outrageous claims have been made about NADC's supposed commitment to Blue Unity. I think it's important that we examine the facts.

On November 9th, 2008, NADC was a founding member of the Agora Accords. It was an organization whose sole purpose was to disrupt Blue sphere and to enslave large parts of it to the will of Red. Are these the kind of people you want running around in your Blue? I've never once heard them apologize. If they were to recant their involvement now in the heat of the campaign, I think we'd all know it was simple pandering for votes. NADC sees nothing wrong with a doctrine that says not all Blue people are created equal. I find that disgusting.

We've had enough of NADC's partisan backbiting and obstructionism. NADC wants this to be about the politics of division. I'm telling you right now, this should absolutely not be about Red States and Blue States. It should just be about Blue States. And also some Pink States and some Brown States.

"Most of the world seemed to support AlmightyGrub on the throne, while a small minority felt that it was a coup, and the threat of war seemingly dwindled. The new Emperor demanded his people show their angry neighbors on Bob respect and tried his best to repair the broken relations. In August, the Second Great Patriotic War broke out and the NpO was attacked by several Continuum alliances. 

Peace was concluded between the Coalition and the New Polar Order in the beginning of September 2008, after just over three weeks of conflict. The terms were from a pecuniary stand point the most severe terms ever imposed on an alliance following a war."

As history clearly shows, Grub is a failed candidate. And that's when he was responsible for just one alliance. It's no wonder why pink is pushing for his reign over all of blue.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

There was no failure in being attacked by overwhelming odds and managing to achieve peace within three week LH. Some might even say my diplomatic and humble approach to negotiations prevented a much worse result.

I think you are truly confused and now grabbing entirely at tenuous straws.

It is truly this simple, CCC and NADC can vote for whoever they wish, however they are missing a great opportunity to bring Blue together in a co-operative atmosphere.  A vote for Grub is truly a vote for stability, for fairness and for the best interests of Blue.  You will of course recall when you yourself were sanctioned by the senator from the NADC, they passed the buck around and around in an never ending circle refusing to be accountable for their own actions.  I have always been direct and clear about sanctions on Blue, the NADC has shown they are unreliable at best and sycophantic at worse.  Anyone asking at anytime can get NADC to sanction someone, justified or otherwise.

As we all know a sanction just doesn't impact the poor victim of the unjustified act, but also his trade partners, who must all suffer the consequence of the follies of the NADC and their very questionable allies.  What will happen when Polaris inevitably finds itself at war with an ally of the NADC, will we too find ourselves under threat or random acts.

Polaris has been patient with our little blue neighbors but they are hyper aggressive and hyper sensitive these days.  Or perhaps since their ally disbanded they are lacking the same courage?  I will have to examine the data to confirm but someone seems less chirpy these days.

I suspect all of this just the usual OWF trolling but I'll bite (I've got time) ...

13 hours ago, Auctor said:

This is the kind of desperation NADC engages in. Don't address the substance, just insult the messenger. It's just sad and Blue deserves better. This is why I thank God for Almighty Grub.

Up until that point, I assure you, if anything of substance had been written, a response would have been made ages ago. Unfortunately, almost none of what has been written about the NADC is based on fact and I suspect those posting care very little about fact. It's very Trumpesque. I applaud you.

12 hours ago, Auctor said:

A lot of outrageous claims have been made about NADC's supposed commitment to Blue Unity. I think it's important that we examine the facts.

On November 9th, 2008, NADC was a founding member of the Agora Accords. It was an organization whose sole purpose was to disrupt Blue sphere and to enslave large parts of it to the will of Red. Are these the kind of people you want running around in your Blue? I've never once heard them apologize. If they were to recant their involvement now in the heat of the campaign, I think we'd all know it was simple pandering for votes. NADC sees nothing wrong with a doctrine that says not all Blue people are created equal. I find that disgusting.

We've had enough of NADC's partisan backbiting and obstructionism. NADC wants this to be about the politics of division. I'm telling you right now, this should absolutely not be about Red States and Blue States. It should just be about Blue States. And also some Pink States and some Brown States.

What you've written about the NADC's participation in the Agora Accords does not equate with my understanding of that period of our history, which I readily acknowledge was well before my time and therefore my understanding derives from recorded history. Even if one were to give you the benefit of the doubt and concede your point (which I do not), it has been seven and a half years since then. All of the people in government at that time have moved on and I suspect the membership has almost completely changed since then. Alliances, as we all know well, do change.

As to your last point, the only ones who I see trying to cause division are those who seek to cast invective against the NADC with no basis.

4 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

There was no failure in being attacked by overwhelming odds and managing to achieve peace within three week LH. Some might even say my diplomatic and humble approach to negotiations prevented a much worse result.

It is truly this simple, CCC and NADC can vote for whoever they wish, however they are missing a great opportunity to bring Blue together in a co-operative atmosphere.  A vote for Grub is truly a vote for stability, for fairness and for the best interests of Blue.  You will of course recall when you yourself were sanctioned by the senator from the NADC, they passed the buck around and around in an never ending circle refusing to be accountable for their own actions.  I have always been direct and clear about sanctions on Blue, the NADC has shown they are unreliable at best and sycophantic at worse.  Anyone asking at anytime can get NADC to sanction someone, justified or otherwise.

As we all know a sanction just doesn't impact the poor victim of the unjustified act, but also his trade partners, who must all suffer the consequence of the follies of the NADC and their very questionable allies.  What will happen when Polaris inevitably finds itself at war with an ally of the NADC, will we too find ourselves under threat or random acts.

Polaris has been patient with our little blue neighbors but they are hyper aggressive and hyper sensitive these days.  Or perhaps since their ally disbanded they are lacking the same courage?  I will have to examine the data to confirm but someone seems less chirpy these days.

10/10 for creative writing.

For the record, since there's been a lot of disinformation, I've not received any requests for a sanction nor have I made a sanction against someone as far as I remember. If you want a sanction from me, I suggest you contact me directly. My sanction policy is pretty simple - in circumstances where there has been some provable wrong committed by someone on the blue team, which cannot be mediated so as to avoid the use of sanctions (which, as you've pointed out above, are disruptive to trade and innocent parties), I will grant that sanction. What you can also expect from me is procedural fairness - I'll give both sides an opportunity to be heard and to respond to claims made.

As for my voting on policies, my view is utilitarian - "the greatest amount of good for the greatest number". True it is that it's not always easy to apply broad principles to specific policies, and it may often be a matter of impression what satisfies that principle, but at least members of the blue team know what I stand and aim for.

That's pretty much all I intend to say in reply to this thread. Any other questions, feel free to PM me. Otherwise, peace out.

Edited by Cenk Uygur

Cenk Uyger- A candidate who doesn't take BS, sends the foreign pink parasites packing, and has a firm and fair stance on blue sphere politics.

The choice is clear:

If you are a Patriot, you will vote Aurelius; and if you support terrorism, then vote Grub.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

7 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Perhaps it is you that is grabbing at straws?  You speak of one incident that occurred about a year ago.  What do you have since then? Nothing? Cool.  A vote for Grub and the other polar candidates is a vote for polar control of blue.  There are about 805 nations on blue, polar has around 200, which is around 25% of the nations on blue.  Should 25% of the color impose its will on the rest? I think not.  All polar cares about is its own interests not of blues.  You can see that blue team knows this and recently rejected your third candidate.

Edited by XxHouseArrestXx

Wait wait wait.... Polar is 25% of the Blue member base and they are trying to control 60% of the senate????

And those numbers are sugar coated as one of the senators is a self-proclaimed neutralist. So really they are trying to control 75% of the senate.

Sounds like a bully and surely not the tacky grub vision of unity.

I'm sure that 1-minute of Grub having to sound like a soft, caring senator killed him and I'm also sure that those lines were scripted. Just like he carries around hot sauce.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

3 hours ago, XxHouseArrestXx said:

Perhaps it is you that is grabbing at straws?  You speak of one incident that occurred about a year ago.  What do you have since then? Nothing? Cool.  A vote for Grub and the other polar candidates is a vote for polar control of blue.  There are about 805 nations on blue, polar has around 200, which is around 25% of the nations on blue.  Should 25% of the color impose its will on the rest? I think not.  All polar cares about is its own interests not of blues.  You can see that blue team knows this and recently rejected your third candidate.

There is nothing cool except the relationship between Polar and NADC.  You are right of course, Polar cares about her own interests, but our interests have never conflicted with the wider interests of blue unlike those of the NADC.  You might want to consider another color if you want to have control?

9 hours ago, Cenk Uygur said:

What you've written about the NADC's participation in the Agora Accords does not equate with my understanding of that period of our history, which I readily acknowledge was well before my time and therefore my understanding derives from recorded history. Even if one were to give you the benefit of the doubt and concede your point (which I do not), it has been seven and a half years since then. All of the people in government at that time have moved on and I suspect the membership has almost completely changed since then. Alliances, as we all know well, do change.

As someone that was there, I can tell you exactly what it was like. Every time Agora sent emissaries out to threaten other blue alliances that dared run senators, every time those threats turned out to be pointless and unfounded. The entire point was to punish Polar and allies that stayed true to BLEU, it was merely too weak to effectively do so.

14 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

A vote for Grub is truly a vote for stability, for fairness and for the best interests of Blue.  You will of course recall when you yourself were sanctioned by the senator from the NADC, they passed the buck around and around in an never ending circle refusing to be accountable for their own actions.  I have always been direct and clear about sanctions on Blue, the NADC has shown they are unreliable at best and sycophantic at worse.  Anyone asking at anytime can get NADC to sanction someone, justified or otherwise.

Grub wins this debate, he understands the victims involved in group punishment against entire trade circles when sanctions requests are granted to whoever asks for them. For trade circles who are loyal to each other across alliance lines, one badly thought out sanction can cause entire trade circles & alliances to switch Teams in order to bypass sanctions against members of long held trade circles which also include alliance members.

Even if not running as an LPC Candidate officially, he gets A+ rating from the LPC for his Anti-Sanction stance & protecting the freedom of the little guys to trade freely on Blue.

Grub seems to be doing much of what the LPC is doing for Brown for the nations of Blue. Those who don't want their trade partners suddenly cut off from ending up on the "wrong" side of a war should clearly vote for Grub if they are on Blue.

o/ Grub

Edited by Sephiroth

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

To vote Grub is to bite the Forbidden Apple.

Now you sound like a Grub advertisement. Who on Blue wouldn't want to vote Grub for a taste?

Also Grub seems to have had his religion changed to Voodoo in likely hostile spy ops. Although once he fixes that back to Christian, he`ll win over more Christians.

Edited by Sephiroth

This is a concerning debate here. One more tacky grub motto and I'm afraid I cannot take you seriously.

Also, stay tuned for another unbiased monsters inc news edition where L_H goes deep into the trenches to uncover grub political prison camps, grubs Ponzi schemes of exploitation of blue members and the good will and life and times of Aurelius!

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

On 4/29/2016 at 0:41 AM, AlmightyGrub said:

Given that I have never taken you seriously, why would I care?

And the Lord said unto Grub, go forth and smite thine enemy and Grub went forth and did smite the enemy.

Vote #1 Grub, I did and I am smitten.

You did come through on SNX, Kashmir & Jack Layton's new AA. So I'm a believer, Grub is a force for good.

On April 29, 2016 at 0:41 AM, AlmightyGrub said:

Given that I have never taken you seriously, why would I care?

And the Lord said unto Grub, go forth and smite thine enemy and Grub went forth and did smite the enemy.

Vote #1 Grub, I did and I am smitten.

It's been forwarded to M Inc news. It's out of my hands now 

On April 23, 2016 at 2:47 PM, Sephiroth said:

Fun fact: Besides the Brown Team, during Doom's reign Blue & Maroon were only 2 other teams able to fully avoid Doom Tyranny over sanction usuage.

The LPC supports Grub for the Blue Senate, he can be trusted to remove bad sanctions.

Vote Libertarian Empire for Brown Senate; Vote Grub for Blue Senate

Freedom, $%&@ yeah!

On April 23, 2016 at 4:29 PM, Sephiroth said:

Grub keeps you free on Blue, you should be grateful for that & apologize to him for that comparison. :P

On April 23, 2016 at 4:52 PM, Sephiroth said:

What has NADC offered for your support though? If Grub loses, that is it for the Blue Sphere. Mass chaos & godlessness everywhere. We would have mass refugees coming to the Brown Team, in the wake of the chaos.

On April 24, 2016 at 5:03 PM, Sephiroth said:

When I supported Grub for Blue Senate, good things happened. (Even if in a hash tag, since I'm not on Blue) 

I'm sure the reverse may be true for being anti-Grub. So you might be playing with fire.

On April 24, 2016 at 5:11 PM, Sephiroth said:

After I included 'Grub for Blue Senate" as a tag in our recognition of war with Kashmir, now NpO is fighting COBRA/Kashmir alongside us. Coincidence or related? Seems there are more benefits to supporting Grub than not, in my experience at least.

On April 24, 2016 at 11:49 PM, Sigrun Vapneir said:

Were I only blue,

Grub, it's true,

I would vote for you.

On April 25, 2016 at 9:51 PM, Sephiroth said:

Grub is immune to any blame for past war crimes, since the highest of Libertarian Courts (Myself) have granted him immunity & forgiveness. Now with the expectation he will take to heart the Libertarian values I project onto him, I support voting Grub so long as evidence of new war crimes doesn't show up which can't be swept under the rug.

This Grub is more Libertarian than past iterations, or at least that is the Grub I believe in. So far this Grub seems to stick it to the man, stand up for the things I agree with & destroy enemies of freedom. He's the kind of man I would drink a beer with, as we burn some heretics in the bonfires & share stories of our greatest battle exploits of the day. 

If there is a candidate more Libertarian than Grub on Blue, maybe Grub would have competition. However it seems to me only Grub has a proven track record of assisting the LPC in removing unjust sanctions & who's never turned down a sanction removal request for anyone to my knowledge.

The NADC Senator never promised to remove sanctions placed on you guys by others, so how much can you really trust them?

On April 26, 2016 at 6:52 AM, Sephiroth said:

How anyone can still doubt Grub after all these accomplishments in such a short period of time astounds me.

I think I can speak for Christians as well when I say Grub deserves our support. So I think CCC could safely be put as "For Grub". That puts most of these Super Delegates clearly in Grub territory.

Nobody can uncreate the super entity which we now call Grub, not when he's done so many great things. Grub Can Make Blue Greater Than Ever Before!

Also clearly the rest of the field is low energy. :P

On April 27, 2016 at 3:38 PM, Sephiroth said:

Grub wins this debate, he understands the victims involved in group punishment against entire trade circles when sanctions requests are granted to whoever asks for them. For trade circles who are loyal to each other across alliance lines, one badly thought out sanction can cause entire trade circles & alliances to switch Teams in order to bypass sanctions against members of long held trade circles which also include alliance members.

Even if not running as an LPC Candidate officially, he gets A+ rating from the LPC for his Anti-Sanction stance & protecting the freedom of the little guys to trade freely on Blue.

Grub seems to be doing much of what the LPC is doing for Brown for the nations of Blue. Those who don't want their trade partners suddenly cut off from ending up on the "wrong" side of a war should clearly vote for Grub if they are on Blue.

o/ Grub

On April 28, 2016 at 1:36 AM, Sephiroth said:

Now you sound like a Grub advertisement. Who on Blue wouldn't want to vote Grub for a taste?

Also Grub seems to have had his religion changed to Voodoo in likely hostile spy ops. Although once he fixes that back to Christian, he`ll win over more Christians.

On April 30, 2016 at 1:57 AM, Sephiroth said:

You did come through on SNX, Kashmir & Jack Layton's new AA. So I'm a believer, Grub is a force for good.

I feel like the Pro-Grub campaign is missing a 'uge opportunity here.

Why drag yourself down in negative back and forth with Lord Hitchcock, when you have a plethora of positive support in this thread that, as far as I can tell, no one in the Pro-Grub camp has even acknowledged.  You have to embrace your base -- all of these are eminently sigable.  Endorsements from other sitting senators pouring in, and you're just going ignore them?  I demand to speak to your campaign manager.