Royal Proclamation of Doom Kingdom

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Auctor said:

I'm going to be honest with you monkeybum, a lot of your former allies end up dead. Have you ever considered you're what they all had in common?

That is true. But I can't help but notice that a lot of alliances you have been at the head of are also dead....

12 minutes ago, monkeybum said:

That is true. But I can't help but notice that a lot of alliances you have been at the head of are also dead....

Prolly'd be alive and well today if we hadn't been allied to GLoF.

I made three thousand posts and love wrestlers Way too much

You got a problem with NPO?  Bag up and fight! Got a problem with Ron? Bag up and fight! Our time isn't long here, time to stop neo-urking and  get after it. 10,000 posts with a broken neck still sez Ima forum pussy. Got a problem with me or TPF? Drop me a line and I will reserve a slot.

I wanted to drop a quick thank you. DS/DK were a very impactful group as far as DT is concerned. Hershey and WC, you two have been great to work with. Thanks for everything over the years. If there is ever anything you need, feel free to call on me. If I can help, I will.

o/o/o/

Great allies, Great people, 10/10!

o7 DK

Imma miss yall :( Like.......no more midnight snacks or no more harassing.........who.....who.......*Cries and runs to room*

Seriously though, Words wont and never will express how much you meant to me and the NADC. Wherever you all go i hope you're happy and can say you have no regrets!

~Z

6 minutes ago, Steve Buscemi said:

When faced with great adversity you respond by......

This would have been funnier if a good portion of DK, including Hershey, didn't go join LC to fight Polar.

10 minutes ago, Isolatar said:

This would have been funnier if a good portion of DK, including Hershey, didn't go join LC to fight Polar.

The response to anything DK related is: Didn't they sign a treaty with NADC?

Tho I have to admit I haven't followed politics in a while so I could be wrong on that.  It just seems too funny if DK did sign them.

2 hours ago, Isolatar said:

So instead of fighting Polar under their banner, they fight Polar under someone else's. Makes you wonder that they wanted to finish on a high and not have a lost strike against their name :P

Edited by the rebel

6 hours ago, the rebel said:

So instead of fighting Polar under their banner, they fight Polar under someone else's. Makes you wonder that they wanted to finish on a high and not have a lost strike against their name :P

What better way to transcend into a higher being than to dispose of your lesser form? 

On 4/17/2016 at 5:10 AM, monkeybum said:

Sad to see any CN alliance disband, especially one the we had close connections to in the past. 

GLoF was great.  Their protection of Doom Squad was appreciated.

On 4/17/2016 at 9:01 AM, Duderonomy said:

With NG, it's not about good taste, but whether something tastes good. When a tasty treat starts poking around the flanks of any dumb predator, don't be surprised when the predator takes a bite to satisfy its curiosity. True when you're around alligators, sharks, polar bears, and Stewie.

This is the Non Grata that I can respect, when you all are direct, honest and unapologetic.  Classic doom sphere at it's best.  The NG that plays old fashioned politics, talking about friendship and using words like "honor" while plotting all along.  That one I could personally do without.   

On 4/17/2016 at 11:27 AM, Sigrun Vapneir said:

Actually I apologize for even bringing it up here. If this is really something we need to rehash could someone be so kind as to start a thread somewhere else about it?

This is the last thread of the Doom Kingdom, let's keep it about them.

I certainly did not see this coming.

Thank you.  I wish others would see it that way.  However, this is Planet Bob.  Nice thought though, it's appreciated.

On 4/18/2016 at 2:23 AM, Steve Buscemi said:

Tho I have to admit I haven't followed politics in a while so I could be wrong on that.  It just seems too funny if DK did sign them.

Yes.  They are allies to Invicta.  I personally have liked the people at Invicta for a long time.  They are one of the first alliance forums I signed on.  Back in the Doom War when they were attacked I was actually disappointed.  I had no choice in that.  Gh07t said that Invicta was his favorite Aftermath alliance.  

Regarding NADC, we got to know them through Invicta.  They are fine.  Trustworthy and loyal.  I fail to see a problem with NADC.  

On 4/18/2016 at 4:17 AM, the rebel said:

The disbanding of an alliance IS a strike against an alliance.  A rather fatal one.  

1 hour ago, smurthwaite said:

You know, I never was a fan of Doom, but this seems especially cowardly, disbanding when Kush is getting hit, rather than going out with a good hoorah.

It was Lord Hershey and myself who made the decision.  Our membership didn't even know until three hours or so before this announcement was posted.  Our other government members were told and gave advice, but it was the Doom Father's and Doom Mother's duty.  Doom Kingdom was never a democracy.  

So if anybody is a coward, it is myself and Lord Hershey.  Oh wait,  Lord Hershey is fighting in this war.  He joined Last Call.  In that case, if anyone wants to use the "coward" card - only person you can try and use it on is me.

Edited by White Chocolate

On 4/18/2016 at 2:23 AM, Steve Buscemi said:

The Big Kiwi of the Flying Kiwis (that's me) wants to know what is wrong with NADC? Some of the best allies ever, over there. I was surprised they signed with DK, although my heart has softened toward DK over time, I can kinda see it...

On April 16, 2016 at 6:25 PM, Isolatar said:

First we disbanded Failhalla, now we've disbanded DK.

Farewell, you failures!

And you've also topped Valhalla, whereas Valhalla failed to defend allies, DK took it a step further and completely disbanded!

An interesting choice.

I remember the first coming of Doom Squad was in many respects equally swift and discreet as Doom Kingdom's departure presently seems, just like the sudden appearance and growth of DBDC. But Doomsphere's membership is well-connected, and I feel as though Planet Bob hasn't felt the last of its collective influence.

Until your next adventure, enjoy the peace of the shadows. ;)

11 hours ago, Steve Buscemi said:

Why didn't you disband before you signed NADC so we wouldn't remember you as the alliance that was allied to lolNADC?  Archon is wagging his finger at you.

You seem to be mistaking Doom Kingdom for some other dead alliance.  Frankly, I have no clue what is the big deal about NADC, and no one thinks it is even worth telling me what you are trying to insinuate. 

If NG had a problem with one of DK's treaties, NG could of at any time 1) politely asked us to drop it and explain why or 2) dropped their treaty with Doom Kingdom.  But that wasn't the way you all decided to take care of the issue, apparently.

I am curious why neither of those options were ever done.  But I don't expect an honest answer, so I'm not asking here.  Please stop with your baiting.  We're gone.  You win.  Get off our grave.

What remains are the living and the larger question for those alliances still remaining is how is Non Grata going to be thought of now and in the future. 

Edited by White Chocolate

1 hour ago, White Chocolate said:

You seem to be mistaking Doom Kingdom for some other dead alliance.  Frankly, I have no clue what is the big deal about NADC, and no one thinks it is even worth telling me what you are trying to insinuate. 

If NG had a problem with one of DK's treaties, NG could of at any time 1) politely asked us to drop it and explain why or 2) dropped their treaty with Doom Kingdom.  But that wasn't the way you all decided to take care of the issue, apparently.

I am curious why neither of those options were ever done.  But I don't expect an honest answer, so I'm not asking here.  Please stop with your baiting.  We're gone.  You win.  Get off our grave.

What remains are the living and the larger question for those alliances still remaining is how is Non Grata going to be thought of now and in the future. 

It's Non Grata's Anthem