Treaty Web Tool?

Konkrage1

I haven't made progress asking random people, so I thought maybe the community as a whole could help. Does anyone know of a tool where a treaty web can be built? I have found a lot of 'mind-map' tools online, but none of them (that I've found) produce the neat floating graphs showing connections and whatnot. Most of them require manual connections be made and the bubbles be manually sorted, which I would like to avoid. 

If someone is able to provide a link to the tool, I'll happily update and post the resulting web for the community to maintain. 

Regards,

Konkrage

I found that topic, it's not far below this one: [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/124937-2d-treaty-web-powered-by-ri5/]LINK[/url].

I attempted to find the tool used and was unable to figure it out. Here is a [url=http://rialliance.net/treatyweb.html]link to the actual tool[/url]. From what I can tell, the website doesn't allow modifications to what you see. The "add a treaty" feature is inactive. 

On 4/13/2016 at 1:02 PM, Chimaera said:

MI6 is currently building a new comprehensive treaty web we intend to keep updated and share with the game, ala the old RIA one.  Just give it a bit more time.

Edited by XxHouseArrestXx

On 4/13/2016 at 0:57 PM, Konkrage1 said:

I found that topic, it's not far below this one: LINK.

I attempted to find the tool used and was unable to figure it out. Here is a link to the actual tool. From what I can tell, the website doesn't allow modifications to what you see. The "add a treaty" feature is inactive. 

I caught someone in RIA over the summer/early fall and a few of us were in the midst of getting masked to modify the treaty map. If I recall, there was a technical glitch and we couldnt get in, and then we all just kinda forgot (perhaps that was my fault).