Rodeo War D1 Declares

Rodeo War

D1 Declare War on
Citadel - New Desolate Order -  Obsidian Entente.

N/S Ave N/s   Tech
Obsidian Entente   12 208,665   17,389   4,506
New Desolate Order 24 349,445    18,392   8,177
Citadel                 07 177,874 25,411 3,683

Total 42 735984 20,397 16366

Defcon 1- 36 791,543  21,987  16,342

Early Post

Edited by Hoosier

Yo

Were getting dirty Op's from OE.  I have made it a one on one issue now since we havd had a few.  Let not ruin this with dirty Ops. I wont be point fingers just stop if you would please.  My guys want to open it but I am hold them too a one on one issue in return.

Speaking of dirty spy ops....and by the way I haven't even conducted non dirty spy ops on this guy

To: skaullin    From: CrazyNation    Date: 4/10/2016 7:52:02 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies managed to assassinate one of your military generals. In the attack Gavyn Mills of your Navy branch with an XP level of 12 was killed. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies and your attackers identity has been publicly revealed.

It's the second general he has killed.  Guess we don't consider general assassinations dirty..
Edited by skaullin

This is precisely my problem with the "dirty" spy operations issue. Let me make this clear - I don't know what all ops you're receiving beyond my own, and what's in the exposed spy operations page. But looking through OE's spy ops, the only one I assume you mean is the failed incite gov propaganda op by TJack75 on Bilrow on the 8th. In this situation, you had a non-nuclear, 15 day old nation, updeclaring a 51 day old nation with a full set (hnms included) of nukes. Actually, let me pull the stats from the date of declaration (4/6):

wc1l8Vr.png

He was able to anarchy him, but he knew he wasn't going to be able to keep him in anarchy. To prevent him from switching out and declaring on 3 other nations, he attempted to spy his gov to keep him locked in anarchy therefore containing his nuclear damage only to himself. That's called strategy. You may call that dirty, but he sacrificed himself for the good of the group.

So in this situation you have a misunderstanding about what's considered "dirty". Then, in the above post Skaullin mentions that he's receiving assassinate generals spy ops, which I would never have even thought to be considered dirty. Again, you have what I would consider to be a valid, strategical spy operation, and some are considering it dirty? Generals increase damage, military efficiency, and reduce military costs and upkeep. Hell, even the economic ones increase population, which means larger armies. Generals provide a tactical advantage to warfare, and yes, I ran one of those ops as you can see in my linked spy operations page above. My point is, we have a genuine misunderstanding, which stemmed from a lack of communication on what you wanted taken off the table. 

Then you have a whole other issue entirely. The fact isn't hidden that you have downdeclared on us, and nations like NGW are fighting 3 defensive wars against nations who declared with almost a 2k infra advantage. (BTW, some of those nations look a little too similar if you know what I mean. ;) ) It's not only hypocritical, but our priorities seem to be misplaced when we're discussing poor sportsmanship and we jump to spy operations - especially when I'm hearing reports of 200-300 mil warchests.

But I'm not complaining about anything. I'm pretty sure it's apparent by my lack of wonders that I'm not paying attention to much of anything this round. To be honest, I had no intention of declaring any war on account that I'm busy elsewhere. So I thank you for bringing the fight to me, because I really am having a good time, and I think my guys are too. Is it safe to assume we're peaceing out at the 4/11-4/12 changeover?

Edited by Samwise

Let me clarify so I don't look like I'm complaining.  During war, I personally think killing off Generals is fine, as they add to attack bonuses.  I was looking at the poll we did a round or two ago that had assisinate generals at number 4 on what people thought were dirty spy ops.  Some, and me especially, look for and hire generals with economic boosts...so, of course when they get killed off it irritates me because now I have to wait another month or so (depending on the number of wars) to get those level generals back.  It's like taking out a couple of econ wonders in equivelance. If assisinating generals is on the table, so be it, no worries.  I just thought, after the poll, that it was considered dirty.  No issues here.

great war guys …. i had pleasurable experiences with my wars ….

good job all and thank you for the casualties 

o/

RR

i spread the word to peace out as of update  4/11-4/12 

Edited by greco

We're still receiving nuke and spy attacks post update despite peace being in effect.

Well, I do have plenty of cash for a few more rounds of war. Who wants to make today my lucky day? ^_^

Speaking of dirty spy ops....and by the way I haven't even conducted non dirty spy ops on this guy

To: skaullin    From: CrazyNation    Date: 4/10/2016 7:52:02 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies managed to assassinate one of your military generals. In the attack Gavyn Mills of your Navy branch with an XP level of 12 was killed. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies and your attackers identity has been publicly revealed.

It's the second general he has killed.  Guess we don't consider general assassinations dirty..

It was good war.. 

But I still can't get over the death of General Mills..  I love his foods ....Cheerios, Trix, Cocoa Puffs, and Lucky Charms  How will we live without them..

I always told the kids if they plant their cheerios they will grow up to be Donuts.

But the I only eat cheerios on Sunday....... because they are holey

What was this thread about?