Defeat Alert After Nuke

Samwise

It is my understanding that you cannot be defeat alerted after a nuclear attack.

BKEHvTZ.png

Also, I never received a message yesterday when my deployed forces were returned home. You can see by the state of my inbox (185 unread messages) I haven't been deleting anything, so I'm certain I didn't delete that message. That one's not so much of a big deal, and I didn't intend on reporting it until the DA after nuke issue occurred today. 

Fallout Shelter System - $40,000,000 - Allows 50% of your defending soldiers to survive a nuclear strike (Does not prevent nuclear Anarchy but does prevent troops from being totally depleted), Reduces tank, cruise missile, and aircraft, losses from a nuclear strike by -25%, Reduces nuclear vulnerable navy losses by 12%, Reduces nuclear anarchy effects by 1 day. Requires 6,000 infrastructure, 2,000 technology.

If an attacker is unable to battle a defending nation because the defending soldier numbers are too low the defender will automatically be placed into Anarchy, up to 5 defending spies may be killed, 5% or up to 10 technology levels, 20% or up to 40 infrastructure levels, and 5% or up to $5 million in money may be destroyed (not stolen)

I think that should answer your question sammy.

Thanks for the logs. :) I still think there's a bug here. I was under the impression that how the mechanic worked for DA's was that you could only be DA'ed once per day, but when you are nuked, the nuke takes that DA slot. Otherwise, you'd be able to DA following a nuke on those who have 0 soldiers. The description on the FSS pertains to nuclear anarchy, not defeat alerts. It's a bit confusing because the info index doesn't come right out and call them a defeat alert when describing what happens when a defeat alert is issued, but those are 2 separate situations. 

If there are still defending soldiers leftover after a nuke, as is very possible with a fallout shelter system, then the nation in question can still suffer a defeat alert if their odds drop below 5%.

This question comes up every war lol.