Alpha Wolves Re-Declare

Innocently peaking at war odds is much different than intentionally 'attacking' after peace- as the way it sounds, we may as well of tossed some nukes on them for good measure.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given that there's been only seven pages of Monsters Inc saying they did it intentionally and feel it was completely reasonable to keep doing so, that's a rather generous interpretation.

Not to mention just on the last page Neptune himself providing the knowledge he had prior to even declaring on them to begin with. 

If someone is in a lot of wars, its easy to accidently hit someone you don't mean to when you go down the list to ground attack everyone quickly after deploying.

So I think these attacks against inactives could very likely be completely accidental & not done to insult Alpha Wolves. I think this is much more likely the case of a mistake if you're just talking about the attacks. I haven't read through the whole thread, so I can't comment on any back and forth. However I doubt any disrespect was intentional.

Accidentally stopped when it happened twice and to two different nations.

Looks like you need to catch up on reading if you want to comment.

Al

Not to mention just on the last page Neptune himself providing the knowledge he had prior to even declaring on them to begin with.

It was 'suspected' knowledge and not 'for sure' knowledge as for all we knew, the nation could have been back-collecting

This is interesting.

Alpha Wolves inactives are active enough to let you know they were hit with a defeat alert. If so then they should send peace, accept peace, or buy soldiers and counter attack.

Or Alpha Wolves keeps a daily record of all their nations' stats and know when nations were hit with a defeat alert.

Something smells here. This fake orchestrated drama is stupid.

This is interesting.

Alpha Wolves inactives are active enough to let you know they were hit with a defeat alert. If so then they should send peace, accept peace, or buy soldiers and counter attack.

Or Alpha Wolves keeps a daily record of all their nations' stats and know when nations were hit with a defeat alert.

Thank you, this has been my point from the outset.

This is interesting.

To quote Kingneptunes playbook; "this was covered on post #20"

I really don't know what attacks occurred, they are inactive. You are the one that said they were defeat alerts. I notice the total attack in the war screen increasing after peace.

Either way you are causing damages after peace, voids any peace we had.

Al
Edited by Rayvon

Yes Auctor, let's all be outraged that useless inactives are under attack. ITT, the leader of Alpha Wolves defines them as lazy but keeps them on the AA. If they are inactive and lazy then the peace treaty should stand and an AA house cleaning of all useless lazy inactives should take place.

Right, but no one is arguing that these guys intentionally decommissioned their soldiers and issued themselves defeat alerts. The defeat alerts in question were inflicted by another nation and that *is* an attack.

Damage stats are publicly accessible and can be monitored. You can tell if an inactive is being attacked.

You're right; here's a newly released spy shot of Al Bundy keeping tabs on the war screens (plus a few other things) since he's a multi tasking god.

Media-Wall-display-at-AP-London-.jpg

No attacks need to take place for a defeat alert.

No - but you must access the screen intended to conduct the attacks for the defeat alert to take place. The defeat alert appears in lieu of an attack where an attack isn't possible. 

Yes Auctor, let's all be outraged that useless inactives are under attack. ITT, the leader of Alpha Wolves defines them as lazy but keeps them on the AA. If they are inactive and lazy then the peace treaty should stand and an AA house cleaning of all useless lazy inactives should take place.

Alright. Go attack inactives in any credible alliance right now and see if they feel the same. Come back and tell me all about it.

No - but you must access the screen intended to conduct the attacks for the defeat alert to take place. The defeat alert appears in lieu of an attack where an attack isn't possible. 

Someone going to the screen where it would show their odds doesn't mean they intend to attack, usually that's the screen someone stops at when they realize they opened the ground attack screen for a war that is suppose to have been peaced out. So I don't think its the same as an attack, but just a risk of not accepting peace & being inactive.

Alright. Sign a peace treaty and tell your active dedicated members that you are going to put them back in harms way to fight for the lazy useless inactives that do nothing for the alliance.

You're right; here's a newly released spy shot of Al Bundy keeping tabs on the war screens (plus a few other things) since he's a multi tasking god.

I can vouch for Al being a multi-tasking multi-tab navigator. Here is a more accurate portrayal:

architect.jpg

Someone going to the screen where it would show their odds doesn't mean they intend to attack, usually that's the screen someone stops at when they realize they opened the ground attack screen for a war that is suppose to have been peaced out. So I don't think its the same as an attack, but just a risk of not accepting peace & being inactive.

Ask him about the "stupid tax" and the "accidentally on purpose" [see his repeated post #71] line.

Alright. Sign a peace treaty and tell your active dedicated members that you are going to put them back in harms way to fight for the lazy useless inactives that do nothing for the alliance.

If you really think this is such a good line of reasoning, I look forward to seeing you test it.

Are you a noob to this world? Is this your first war? Do you understand basic mechanics? 

I've fought against Neptune on another world, so I can fairly answer this question.

1. No
2. No
3. Sweet mother of mercy, no.

The reason they re-entered off of a split hair is because of how our origional peace deal went. See: Monsters Inc, Wff, and alpha wolves shake hands.

And I know this because Nord was asking me if there was a way to get back into the war.

So bundy stalked his inactives and found a sad excuse for a re-entry, which brings back Wff- and it's why there was an imperial decree from Sengoku (as wff bitched about not having support the first time)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock