Alpha Wolves Re-Declare

Well Al, see if ya follow my math. We warred for two days before peace was agreed - it went up in our announcements a just before 2am server time on the 26th.

Perhaps I got 2 CMs 2 GBs and 2 AAs in on the 25th and the 26th. That's 12.

You re-declared war on Minc on the 30th allowing me to do the same attacks again on the 30th and 31st, another 12.

Plus my "accidental" defeat alert 1.

Total attacks =25. http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=800642 :awesome:
The other one, I let off with less - http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=800643 :gun:

Just how much of that alleged damage was caused when we should have been at peace then.

The toal damage I've handed thus far is - 4728.34 - once you've proven how much of that was unjust I'll pay your inactives a zillions in reps.

They can take all the damage u can give them at war.....I don't think you guys get the point....I don't care if they get nuked everyday during war, they will recover if they become active.....it's the fact that during peace they received damages, no matter how little it is.

Al

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only assume this is sarcasm because I'm seeing very differently.

No, if I was being sarcastic I'd say something like "Oh wow, what a great job you've done over the past 560days or so building your nation" or "You've got lots of casualties haven't you... especially attacking"

Have an internet pat on the head. :ph34r:

just pray that they are active enough to receive it

Overall we are 89% active. Not too bad for 44 members if I do say so! Especially since your small alliance is at 88%.....

Weird?

Al

just pray that they are active enough to receive it

While we're on the subject of activity perhaps you'd like to inform James P Sullivan that you're at war. Asking Blackenberg what's up is a bit embarrassing. ;)

Why has Kashmir decided against aiding SNX? They need it more than AW. :p

Feel free to log in and check their aid screen. Looks like Doom has things covered for those that are in need. ;)

Because casualties are the true sign of greatness. Somehow.

Imagine if that was the goal for all the alliances on Bob- how much more active this world would be.

There are few numbers on planet Bob to beat. Most tech? Impossible at this point. Most Infra? Merely impossible and over pointless. Most land? There's actually a coded land cap.

Top 10 in casualties- 2 members in a micro achieve? That's a goal and a fun one at that.

Truth is that if admin turned the lights out tommorow, who wins? The alliances sitting idle for years with the occasional bandwagonimg comments or an alliance that says what we want, do what we want and not just conform to some cookie aa standard where the recieving end does nothing but bitch and moan about how things aren't fair.

And we don't discriminate, nor do we rely on a side. Most wars we fight gain the same love and attention as any other we engage in. The past year has been more fun for us than any other time. And our ideology will not change based on a few haters, nor do I expect (or care) to change your ideology.

Activity- whether good, or bad. Is better than none at all. Emotions are good for planet Bob as it is something other than a void of anything. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Imagine if that was the goal for all the alliances on Bob- how much more active this world would be.

Would it be more active? Are you sure? There's always an uptick in activity after a new war starts, but then nations start dropping at flies. This is not a world crafted well for battle - at least not with soldiers, tanks, and nuclear missiles - and that shows itself best when alliances are engaged in constant war. There are many better outlets for that, really, and that's not what attracted me here. This goes for many others I know. Last night I had a talk with another member of my alliance and we were musing over the old days during our usual discussion of current events. You know what he told me? He told me what got him interested in doing anything politically was arguing with me several years ago over whether or not we should aid the New Sith Order after the $6 mil War. You wanna know what got me interested? It was reading the forums between GW1 and 2 and seeing all of the charged language, the propaganda, the speeches - [i]politics[/i] at play, not toy soldiers. It was joining the Global Alliance and seeing members being passionate about what they wanted from the alliance, how they could help the alliance, how they and the alliance could shape the political landscape of Planet Bob. It was being offered a shot at making a difference between clicking a few buttons on a computer screen, a way to satisfy ambition beyond the numbers I scroll past endlessly.

Casualties? Any fool can send a soldier to their deaths.

Infrastructure? Technology? Land? Warchest? Easy come, easy go. Useful for measuring and gaining strength so that when push comes to shove, you can do what you need to do.

War is simply the most tool available to a political leader and it has become cheapened, enshrined in some semiannual bloodletting we mindlessly prepare for and participate in because so many people lack vision beyond the numbers so easily seen and accumulated. Where is the passion? Where are the crusades for the ideals that matter most to you? Where are the leaders that seek to bring something to Planet Bob beyond a hellish landscape of craters filled with blood and guts and misbegotten honor? Where are those who are willing not simply to fight, but to reach beyond their myopic fields of vision into something far more glorious than placing top ten in a list of fools?

What do you stand for, Lord Hitchcock? Are you no more than a mindless pawn in another's game, gnashing and snarling at anyone who'll give you the bloodbath you seek? Is Monsters Inc nothing more than a rabid pack of starving dogs left out too long in the streets? If that is all you strive for, then I am glad to have no part in it. May you feast well on your garbage scraps. Myself, I will continue seeking a purpose better fit for me and mine.

Would it be more active? Are you sure? There's always an uptick in activity after a new war starts, but then nations start dropping at flies. This is not a world crafted well for battle - at least not with soldiers, tanks, and nuclear missiles - and that shows itself best when alliances are engaged in constant war. There are many better outlets for that, really, and that's not what attracted me here. This goes for many others I know. Last night I had a talk with another member of my alliance and we were musing over the old days during our usual discussion of current events. You know what he told me? He told me what got him interested in doing anything politically was arguing with me several years ago over whether or not we should aid the New Sith Order after the $6 mil War. You wanna know what got me interested? It was reading the forums between GW1 and 2 and seeing all of the charged language, the propaganda, the speeches - politics at play, not toy soldiers. It was joining the Global Alliance and seeing members being passionate about what they wanted from the alliance, how they could help the alliance, how they and the alliance could shape the political landscape of Planet Bob. It was being offered a shot at making a difference between clicking a few buttons on a computer screen, a way to satisfy ambition beyond the numbers I scroll past endlessly.

Casualties? Any fool can send a soldier to their deaths.

Infrastructure? Technology? Land? Warchest? Easy come, easy go. Useful for measuring and gaining strength so that when push comes to shove, you can do what you need to do.

War is simply the most tool available to a political leader and it has become cheapened, enshrined in some semiannual bloodletting we mindlessly prepare for and participate in because so many people lack vision beyond the numbers so easily seen and accumulated. Where is the passion? Where are the crusades for the ideals that matter most to you? Where are the leaders that seek to bring something to Planet Bob beyond a hellish landscape of craters filled with blood and guts and misbegotten honor? Where are those who are willing not simply to fight, but to reach beyond their myopic fields of vision into something far more glorious than placing top ten in a list of fools?

What do you stand for, Lord Hitchcock? Are you no more than a mindless pawn in another's game, gnashing and snarling at anyone who'll give you the bloodbath you seek? Is Monsters Inc nothing more than a rabid pack of starving dogs left out too long in the streets? If that is all you strive for, then I am glad to have no part in it. May you feast well on your garbage scraps. Myself, I will continue seeking a purpose better fit for me and mine.

I see no negative consequences of having (OOC) a more active forum base- and NEW nations returning back to Planet Bob Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Words

Weldone you remember a time when there was more actives and more actively engaged political rulers, most of those who remain in the latter category are retired or not bothered incumbents. Those new blood are stick by red tape in these established alliances or are in these "shitty little micros causing too much drama" as people say.

Get used to it.

This is the biggest crock of shit I have heard in ages...first alpha wolves inactive nations were intentionally war slotting...then I trade s more like who cares because they were inactive..bottom line is peace was agreed upon and actions were intentionally used to do damage to our wolves....the idea behind the reps was poops one of monsters inc nations made a boo boo...lets get past this....the easy way out was offered for both alliance but this is really a spit in the face to us....active or inactive is besides the point

This is the biggest crock of !@#$ I have heard in ages...first alpha wolves inactive nations were intentionally war slotting...then I trade s more like who cares because they were inactive..bottom line is peace was agreed upon and actions were intentionally used to do damage to our wolves....the idea behind the reps was poops one of monsters inc nations made a boo boo...lets get past this....the easy way out was offered for both alliance but this is really a spit in the face to us....active or inactive is besides the point

1: wow the alpha speaks haha

2: I like the way you said it ( actions were intentionally used to do damage to our wolves )

Alpha Wolves!

This is the biggest crock of !@#$ I have heard in ages...

really?... were you deaf up until now?

Just because we 'peaked' at some war odds- doesn't mean we intetentionally damaged them. Had they accepted our peace offers... Had they even offered peace per the agreement- or bestest (Auctor) yet- had they of bought some trroops, this situation would have never escalated into a misunderstanding.

It's not our fought your nations intentionally war slot filled ours.

Your argument is a poor one- it's like saying 'spoons made me fat'.

And by the way- if anything, AW owes us an apology and a thank you- for giving their lower tier a lesson in inactivity. It's not our fought they didn't follow their end of the peace deal. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

really?... were you deaf up until now?

Just because we 'peaked' at some war odds- doesn't mean we intetentionally damaged them. Had they accepted our peace offers... Had they even offered peace per the agreement- or bestest (Auctor) yet- had they of bought some trroops, this situation would have never escalated into a misunderstanding.

It's not our fought your nations intentionally war slot filled ours.

Your argument is a poor one- it's like saying 'spoons made me fat'

Although the million dollar questions is why are the alpha wolves wars being opened and war odds checked. Especially if peace has already been agreed. If those nations are inactive then so be it leave it as that and open the other wars. Also the war slot filling is your own guys fault for intentionally hitting inactives. Come on man not even you are that dense and stupid surely.