Bill Avoidance Penalty Problems!

mattw92

Hello all, I have just come back from being away from the game for a while and I have come back to death by penalties.

Heres what my finances look like, Collect Taxes Screen:

Last Tax Collection Date 3/29/2016

Days Since Last Tax Collection 1

Current Money Available $7,284,942.04

Last Bill Payment: 1/29/2016

Bills Unpaid for 61 Days: 92% Collection Penalty  

Daily Population Taxes (Per Citizen) $48.14

Taxpaying Citizens 42,515

Total Collection Amount $2,046,672.10

Bill Avoidance Penalty: $1,882,938.33

Actual Collection Amount: $163,733.77

Money Available After Tax Collection $7,448,675.81

Pay Bills Screen:

information.gif Last Bill Payment Date 1/29/2016

Days Since Last Bill Payment 61

Current Money Available $7,284,942.04 

Infrastructure Purchased 5,124.71

Infrastructure Bill $137,237,735.16

Number of Nation Improvements 55

Daily Bill Per Improvement $3,000.00

Improvement Bill $10,065,000.00

Number of National Wonders 6 Daily Bill Per Wonder $5,000.00 Wonder Bill $1,830,000.

End Detailed Summary

Total Cost of All Bills $149,132,735.16

Total Bill Payment $149,137,735.16

Money Left After Bill Payment $-141,852,793.12

What is the best way to move forward on recovering my nation back to her former glory, Once was rather powerful.

Edited by mattw92

Getting back into a trade circle for collection increases and bill reduction, getting aid.... your last ditch effort failing everything else would be selling all/most of your infrastructure for maximum bill reduction.

Where would I go to get into a trade Circle? been a while. done the calculations to sell all my infrastructure which is 5k ide get 750K cash. wont the penalties still be 90% of my income even if i reduce my costs?

I'd suggest getting rid of your barracks, labour camps, factories, missile defenses and satellites for starters. Adjust your government positions for maximum happiness ( your cpr is 650 so you easily afford to lose 100 score) ask around your alliance for trades and aid if possible.

Edited by Williambonney

I'd suggest getting rid of your barracks, labour camps, factories, missile defenses and satellites for starters. Adjust your government positions for maximum happiness ( your cpr is 650 so you easily afford to lose 100 score) ask around your alliance for trades and aid if possible.

Keep the factories, everything else yes, if he's willing to move to Aqua I can put him in a 8BR pretty damn quick, with that I can have his nation receive a substantial aid package for tech deals to get him on his way.

Keep the factories, everything else yes, if he's willing to move to Aqua I can put him in a 8BR pretty damn quick, with that I can have his nation receive a substantial aid package for tech deals to get him on his way.

In his current situation he cannot buy infra, probably for a long time. While on that subject Matt, drop your tanks and disregard free, he's still learning.

Edit: Also forgot to mention the rehab facility, you don't need that unless you drop your cpr too low.
Not sure if you want to go there, but you do have a bit of an excess in land, may help you to get out of your jam if you sell off a bit.

Cheers Edited by Williambonney

In his current situation he cannot buy infra, probably for a long time. While on that subject Matt, drop your tanks and disregard free, he's still learning.

Edit: Also forgot to mention the rehab facility, your don't need that unless you drop your cpr too low.

You know what you can kiss, for some reason I was thinking  -8 % upkeep cost for infa, I'll admit I was wrong :p

- $150,000.00 - Decreases cost of cruise missiles -5%, decreases tank cost -10%, reduces initial infrastructure purchase cost -8%.

Government: Switch to Revolutionary - gives you 5% reduction on bills

Improvements: You only need to keep your labour camps (-10% infrastructure upkeep costs each), harbour (for trade) and foreign ministry (for aid). You can buy the others back later.

Trade circle: I've messaged Oloros to get you in his trade circle, which gives a 21% reduction on your infrastructure bill.

Edited by Joshua Issac