Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a pathetic Casus Belli, you want a war you will get one.

I have alerted all our nation below 1K to be on the look out for the mighty Junka, slayer of day old nations.  Once again your cowardice is showing, you promise a war but are incapable of doing anything but sending your troops to die while you snivel like a dog at 700NS with an impressive array of military wonders. 

Comrade it is high time you conceded that you are a fraud, that your bluster is all a weak front and that the reality is whilst you can talk a big game,  one aid package can put any nation out of your range.  Admit it, you are hiding from the flogging you so richly deserve behind the skirts of those you are supposed to lead.

It must be exciting for you to have others risk everything on your behalf while you risk nothing in return.

White feather.

Edited by AlmightyGrub

Pawn to E4.

I'd say that Polar is closer to a ♜ .

Well I'll be damned, most replies are supportive. What happened to this place!?

A direct attack against Doom/DK would not be taken as kindly, but I doubt anyone really cares about Tywin getting rolled, Admin knows he deserves it.

Edited by Mogar

I don't get it, did SnX actually do anything to Polar or is this just them trying to get at DK? Which is kinda ironic since SnX was hit once to get at Polar lol.

Edit: NpO also hit an FTW treaty partner for what appears to be no reason, I'd hate to be the one eating that wolf counter, those guys are tough as balls

Edit x 2: Omg NpO could end up getting a face full of Indonesians out of this, well played whoever wanted Polar in this way :P

Edited by berbers

I don't get it, did SnX actually do anything to Polar or is this just them trying to get at DK? Which is kinda ironic since SnX was hit once to get at Polar lol.

Edit: NpO also hit an FTW treaty partner for what appears to be no reason, I'd hate to be the one eating that wolf counter, those guys are tough as balls

Edit x 2: Omg NpO could end up getting a face full of Indonesians out of this, well played whoever wanted Polar in this way :P

Just because you can not comprehend the reason doesn't mean we don't believe one exists. 

We hit SNX regardless of their treaties, so great is our displeasure we are more than happy to take whatever counters come our way.  I am sure SNX will be only too happy to call in their treaty partners as they should, such is Junka's indignation and apparent moral superiority.  The great Ompa Loompa God is on his side after all.

Re Edit 2: Whatever shall be shall be.

I believe RIA is involved as well at this point. 

I believe RIA is involved as well at this point. 

I acted of my own volition for the most part, along with my friend alcohol! I'd be happy to take any counters, otherwise I'll never get into the top 100 casualties.

Well I'll be damned, most replies are supportive. What happened to this place!?

A takedown of Junka and SNX is always appreciated.

NpO have an extra obligation to do so because of their historical record of having given him sanctuary, built him up, and then supported his takeover of the fledgling SNX. It's good to see you finally on the right side of history. Edited by Ch33kY