Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

rainbowbrrd3-1-7-3.png?t=1292982527

IMPERIAL DECREE

Pursuant to the New Polar Order's new ''Zero Tolerance*'' policies as enacted by The Minister of Truth, the New Polar Order hereby declares war on Supernova-X, SNX and the Imperium.

Relationships between our alliances have been strained since the ascension to Child Saviour of SNX by Immortan Junka, and the continual attacks via IRC and Forum led to a final warning.  Junka chose to not only ignore that warning but once again failed to understand the concepts of the warning.  His waving of throw away insults directed towards him as ammunition between New Polar Order and third parties is truly the end of tolerance.  Your efforts to undermine the New Polar Order are at an end.  Your efforts to undermine me personally with my alliance mates are at an end.  Your efforts to undermine me with third parties are also at an end.

You can bleat about wanting us to do what you want us to do, you can bleat about being treated like a moron, you can bleat about hula hoops and the indignity of ham & pineapple toppings but no one will listen.  

Today the New Polar Order responds to your constant provocation.  There is only so long you can tolerate the stench before you scrape your shoe.

AlmightyGrub
Minister of Truth, Imperator Emeritus

EaTeMuP - Emperor
Lestat - Regent
Buuyo - Minister of Peace
Emperor Jason - Deputy Minister of Peace
Quantam Leap - Minister of Love
Thomas Venner - Minister of Plenty

<Immortan_Junka> lol at LH leaking logs yet again
<Immortan_Junka> IMO sanction-worthy offense

Irony passes you by doesn't it?

Edited by AlmightyGrub

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never knew SNX requested support, you must have a spy in SNX to know what they are going to do before they even do it.

wouldn't be hard thing to do, given the extremely poor leadership who doesn't understand that poking a sleeping, 2000lb polar bear just may get you mauled.

I never knew SNX requested support, you must have a spy in SNX to know what they are going to do before they even do it.

Considering he needed bailing out to fight a couple of micros, its only logical he'd cry to anyone that will listen to fight a sanctioned alliance.

But I get logic and Devialance don't go hand in hand. :) Edited by the rebel

Damn I wonder what it feels like to have your tail tucked between your legs so tightly.

Obligatory, have fun polar. I always did hate Junka.

Edited by TheListener

wouldn't be hard thing to do, given the extremely poor leadership who doesn't understand that poking a sleeping, 2000lb polar bear just may get you mauled.

Well poking a bear and asking for support are not the same thing is it?

Considering he needed bailing out to fight a couple of micros, its only logical he'd cry to anyone that will listen to fight a sanctioned alliance.

But I get logic and Devialance don't go hand in hand. :)

Logic I understand, you however no hope, see you think he cried for aid in taking you down the fact is people begged for him to let us and others in on the act, as no one likes you, what is worst than anything is you will now ride NpO huge banana and when the dust is cleared you will take most of the credit and act as if you could have won even if NpO did nothing.

You are a sad person who will banana ride any alliance if you think you could claim some sort of small win over anything.