Magicly Gained Land.

Robert2424

So I went to bed last night after entering the war. I sold a ton of land, till I was under 900 land to be on the safe side. Did my attacks, rebought, and checked my land as my enemys have a navy, and I don't. I was at 924 when I went to bed, woke up to find this message. 

To: Robert2424    From: Francis Marion    Date: 3/23/2016 11:03:24 AM

Subject: Naval Blockade
Message: A naval blockade has been placed against your nation. This blockade will reduce your next tax collection by 2.01%. Together with any previous blockades your next tax collection will be reduced by a total of 2.01%. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

I apperenty gained land while I was sleeping without doing anything more that would gain me land. 

No there was no change in trades, or an event that would of given me land. I went to bed for a couple hours, then woke up to see I gained land in a short few hours. 

I did some digging around and cannot pinpoint what would have caused this. Since you've taken the time to report the issue I've canceled the blockade penalty for you.