Obsidian Entente Recognition of Hostilities

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Citadel completely rolled Krabz and I owned Krabz Elizabeth, don't spout lies about my destruction when I took out everyone in your cabinet at end round. You guys took advantage mid round but when the dust settled I was ranked higher than every single nation in your pitiful alliance. 

and you expected to nuke those who didn't send your precious nation peace?????

enjoy your re-roll

When did I say that? I simply offered them a deal that said we wouldn't use nukes of they accepted our peace when sent. That does not mean that if they don't accept my peace I'm going to nuke them. Truth is, I was planning on nuking RE. Edited by PresidentBernie

Citadel completely rolled Krabz and I owned Krabz Elizabeth, don't spout lies about my destruction when I took out everyone in your cabinet at end round. You guys took advantage mid round but when the dust settled I was ranked higher than every single nation in your pitiful alliance. 

This guy is adorable, keep telling yourself that sweetie, if it helps you sleep at night and forget the beatings you got from Krabz, or maybe you just need that to stroke your ego.

but thank you for the entertainment, you do make me laugh, I'll give you that, keep it up please.

[quote name="Spartan1985" post="3439787" timestamp="1456486779"]

You never personally attacked OE? I am confused...

QyxllNJ.jpg[/

I declared war on one OE nation, & never attacked them. I might have tried an air strike but failed. I did not personally cause any damage to OE, but OE destroyed not just my nation, but most of my alliance.

When did I say that? I simply offered them a deal that said we wouldn't use nukes of they accepted our peace when sent. That does not mean that if they don't accept my peace I'm going to nuke them. Truth is, I was planning on nuking RE.

'cant touch this'

...neener neener neener

I'm going to ask for peace from both RE & OE one more time, before Im forced to disband my alliance. The mitten seems to be messaging my nations trying to get them to join RE which Is one of the most low-down dirty moves you can make.
If you don't accept my peace, I'll be forced to leave CN. Please reconsider peace as I do really like this game. Thanks.

I'm going to ask for peace from both RE & OE one more time, before Im forced to disband my alliance. The mitten seems to be messaging my nations trying to get them to join RE which Is one of the most low-down dirty moves you can make.
If you don't accept my peace, I'll be forced to leave CN. Please reconsider peace as I do really like this game. Thanks.

No song, no peace

I'm not writing a song.

It's too bad we have to continue abusing you. Had your existance continued, NLoN may have had their first notch in the 'win column' had you two ever crossed paths Edited by Lord Hitchcock

It's too bad we have to continue abusing you because of your existance, NLoN may have had a knotch on the 'win column' had you two ever crossed paths

Towards the end of last round my alliance declared war on NLoN, we lost pretty bad, but the thing is, they accepted peace.

RE must not like new alliances or something.

Towards the end of last round my alliance declared war on NLoN, we lost pretty bad, but the thing is, they accepted peace.
RE must not like new alliances or something.

Write the song young grass hopper and RE will forgive you of your misdeeds.

I don't know what to write. I'm a music producer, not a song writer.
Why'd you accept all of my nations peace offers if you still want war?

We want to give you peace. BUT considering your plot to nuke us day 8- we are forced to bully and make an example out of you.

A song from UN to You 

Pressure pushing down on us
Pressing down on Bernie, no man ask for
Under pressure that burns an alliance down
Splits an alliance in two
As RE and OE Anarchy puts us on the streets

It's the terror of knowing
What this RE is about
Watching some good friends
Screaming, "Let UN out... of war!"
Tomorrow gets me higher
Pressure on UN - an alliance in anarchy 

Chippin' around, nuking good wise warrior of planet steve SamWise  brains on the floor
These are the days - it never rains but it pours
Anarchy on streets - UN on streets

What this world OE is about
Screaming, "Let UN out of war!"
Tomorrow gets me higher, higher, higher...
Pressure on UN - anarchy on the streets

Turned away from it all like a blind man
Sat on a fence but it don't work
Keep coming up with peace negotiations but it's so slashed and torn by OE and RE 
Why, why, why?

Edited by swazz

A song from UN to You 

Pressure pushing down on us
Pressing down on Bernie, no man ask for
Under pressure that burns an alliance down
Splits an alliance in two
As RE and OE Anarchy puts us on the streets
What this RE is about
Screaming, "Let UN out... of war!"
Tomorrow gets me higher
Pressure on UN - an alliance in anarchy 
Chippin' around, nuking good wise warrior of planet steve SamWise  brains on the floor
These are the days - it never rains but it pours
Anarchy on streets - UN on streets
What this world OE is about
Screaming, "Let UN out of war!"
Tomorrow gets me higher, higher, higher...
Pressure on UN - anarchy on the streets
Turned away from it all like a blind man
Sat on a fence but it don't work
Keep coming up with peace negotiations but it's so slashed and torn by OE and RE 
Why, why, why?

While this isn't from our pal Bernie, I do see some quality effort in this masterpiece. Combined with the joke from above, the United Nations hereby satisfies the terms-and-conditions set forth by the Roman Empire and we hereby acknowledge an immediate cessation of hostilities from the UN Crisis.

And Bernie, you weasel you- let this be a lesson to you. The Roman Empire forgave your inability to lead, and we allowed you to live. However your battle scars will ALWAYS remind you of your despicable attempt to sabotage the quality of freedom and fairness that we provide for our members.

My hope is that you learned from this and that RE has made you a better ruler.

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" Edited by Lord Hitchcock

While this isn't from our pal Bernie, I do see some quality effort in this masterpiece. Combined with the joke from above, the United Nations hereby satisfies the terms-and-conditions set forth by the Roman Empire and we hereby acknowledge an immediate cessation of hostilities from the UN Crisis.

And Bernie, you weasel you- let this be a lesson to you. The Roman Empire forgave your inability to lead, and we allowed you to live. However your battle scars will ALWAYS remind you of your despicable attempt to sabotage the quality of freedom and fairness that we provide for our members.

My hope is that you learned from this and that RE has made you a better ruler.

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" -L_H

I have learned from my mistakes. (good quote btw)

It's almost too bad that RE and UN couldn't you know, make their own thread for their business, but then again, I might of missed all this stupidity! Man, this thread certainly does deliver.

[quote name="Spartan1985" post="3439787" timestamp="1456486779"]

You never personally attacked OE? I am confused...

QyxllNJ.jpg[/

I declared war on one OE nation, & never attacked them. I might have tried an air strike but failed. I did not personally cause any damage to OE, but OE destroyed not just my nation, but most of my alliance.

Oh Bernie, you keep on delivering buddy. I am that nation that you attacked, and I have the battle logs. Allow me to introduce Exhibit B and Exhibit C into evidence...

nlBRtLu.png

tPl9zyU.png

Now granted, you did no damage as you said, but your incompetence does not excuse your lies. You attacked me, then you declared it a war on the entire alliance instead of cutting your losses. Just own up to it man.

Edited by Spartan1985

Oh Bernie, you keep on delivering buddy. I am that nation that you attacked, and I have the battle logs. Allow me to introduce Exhibit B and Exhibit C into evidence...

nlBRtLu.png
tPl9zyU.png

Now granted, you did no damage as you said, but your incompetence does not excuse your lies. You attacked me, then you declared it a war on the entire alliance instead of cutting your losses. Just own up to it man.

I did not realize I attacked you. My apologies.

...You guys did not accept peace offers and then ganged up 4 to 1 on me...

If need be, I can re-roll and once again obtain nukes within 7 days. I could just troll your alliance until the end of round by re-rolling and nuking your members all the time. 

It doesn't really matter what you do. If this persists much longer, I will just sell all tech and delete soliders so you will not benefit at all. Then I can re-roll and make sure to be a thorn in your side. It would be beneficial to both sides to come to peace. You should not fight with someone who has nothing to lose because you will not gain from it.

I really don't care what you do. I have no problem with warring you until the servers go down. That sounds like the best TE round ever.

I bet you missed all this drama samwise?

Haha I'll admit that I wrestled with making this thread because it all really is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, but then again, it did provide plenty of entertainment value. :P

ecOn8PQ.jpg

Don't be too impressed, no one else has fought yet.
But hey! More impressive than i can do lol! I oddly never get much casualties and fight more wars than most :(

You know I'm the same way. I've ended a round ranked top 5 I think, but I've never been able to take home the casualty crown.

The best advice I can give you is that hitting UN would most likely heal the situation the best.

There's a difference between telling your sorry and showing you're sorry.

If you indeed are taking responsibility, then do so and knock out UN and disarm them for their unapologetic shenanigans

I don't think it's really necessary for MERCS to hit UN to prove they wish to end association. I will say that I don't really believe UN ever planned to halt their attack on OE. Judging from the messages we both received, they were confident that we were going to be rolled into the dirt, and didn't give that a second thought.

However, if we assume that they're telling the truth, and that they had meant to peace OE so that both MERCS and UN could focus on RE, that's beyond !@#$%*. I'll be honest and that's part of the reason I'm holding UN at war. I've been in the situation you would have been in, dealing with the same asinine behavior. I believe that when an alliance is in that situation, it's the TE community's responsibility to right that wrong, and I had no intentions of leaving you on the battlefield to fight 2 alliances at once. If there are any victims here, it's RE.

But UN is already spent, so it would further prove the point that MERCS was pulling an opportunistic move for XP. After speaking with Wiley, I do feel like s/he regrets the situation, and didn't really know who s/he was dealing with. I'm hopeful that moving forward, Wiley will make better decisions and I personally look forward to seeing what MERCS does later on in the round. 

I'm all for new alliances; but round after round a new one appears and makes a mess of things. To clear that up a little, the part which annoys me is the amount of new nations to TE, that join these alliances.

I mean absolutely no disrespect; but incompetent leadership is the problem here. I can't say much myself, I barely managed 2 new recruits, but those 2 new recruits will be provided with:
economic and military guides
hands on experience as an equal member/deciding wars/team work
1 to 1 mentoring if required
And just general guidance around the game! With that they will return for future rounds, whether that be rejoining Misfits or moving on to another alliance.

Edit: obviously my powerpoints didn't work :P

While yes, UN certainly lacks knowledge of game mechanics, all that can be taught. To me, their bigger issue is not knowing how politics work. Raiding alliances for XP? Sure, okay. It's bold. I'll give you that. Issuing threats you can't back up? Never a good idea. Spamming my inbox with nonsense? That won't make me more receptive to you. You see here where 2 approaches ended is much different results. After speaking with Wiley, I really have no desire to war MERCS, whereas after speaking with Bernie, well... you know. 

sheldonevilsmile-1.gif

Hello everybody. I am the leader of The United Nations. Me & my alliance have gotten a pretty bad reputation because of this war with OE but I am here to hopefully clear things up. Let's start from the beginning: MERCS & I signed a MDP. We planned to xp raid OE & RE. However, right before the war started Wiley & I decided we shouldn't attack OE. Well one of my nations must not of read my alliance announcement instructing them to only attack RE & attacked OE anyways. He is not affiliated with the UN anymore. However, he ended up getting hit bad & had his nation crippled, so in retaliation I ordered more attacks on OE (huge mistake). That was when samwise messaged me asking if we were at war, I then gave a formal declaration of war (another mistake). I offered not to use nukes & In return OE would accept peace when offered by my nations. They declined. I wasn't informed of the nuke being launched against sam but i can't say I disagree with it. OE won the war by a long-shot & I messaged him informing him of our surrender & offered peace. He hit me with a dirty blockade & replied with "lol no". This war was simply a XP raid turned into a huge destructive war, that was in no way my attentions. I admited my mistake & I am sorry for what I started. My alliance needs to rebuild urgently but OE isn't allowing that. I understand why the UN may look idiotic & humorous but we are not. We just made some mistakes that we will learn from. I am sorry for starting all of this & I hope OE will accept my peace offerings.

Okay, I'm going to have to call !@#$%^&* here. You say you tried to halt the attack, but a member missed the announcement. Even if that is true, I still messaged you telling you that I had worked out a peace with that nation, meaning no further damage would be done to him. [OOC]Also, you never kicked that non-compliant member. He was deleted by the admin for being in violation of the TOS. Probably multies. No, I don't know that for sure but the only way a nation can be deleted during a war is by the administration, and we had not yet peaced his nation.[/OOC]

Next, you "offered" not to use nukes if we allowed you to raid our nations for 3 days. What in the hell kind of leader would I be to accept an offer like that? Had I agreed to that, I can guarantee OE would be rolling me right along with you. Which would be kinda funny. :3

And yes, I blockaded you. Swazz blockaded me, so I bought some ships, and shared the love with you. Gotta get dat XP, yo. (Ironic, right?!)

And I said "lolno". At least quote me correctly please.

My alliance motive was XP, I never said you had the same motive. What happen with OE is simple, we decided OE was a reasonable target so I told my nations to attack them at update. We then decided not to attack OE but that was just hours before update & I had already instructed my nations to attack. One of my nations didn't see my order not to attack, so he attacked & got destroyed which brought the rest of my alliance into it.

No, you brought the rest of your alliance into it. Your member attacked my member without provocation, I messaged your second-in-command asking what was going on, explaining that I had reached an agreement with your member for peace. He ignored me, then you launched more offensive attacks. I then messaged you directly, again asking what was going on, and explaining that I had worked out a deal for peace with your member. You mistook my mercy for weakness, and confirmed that you had declared war.

I will end this textwall with this: Your biggest mistake wasn't declaring a bad war, but rather thinking that you could waltz in here and bully folks into submission. I don't like to toot my own horn here, because truly, there are a lot of folks here who have accomplished just as much as I have, and more in TE. There are some damn fine players here. So next time, perhaps you'll be a bit more cautious as to whom you threaten, because we're all a bunch of blood thirsty sob's. 

yes-excited-gif.gif?gs=a