Obsidian Entente Recognition of Hostilities

I wasn't trying to blame you Wiley just explaining the situation. Honestly, OE should have been nuked more. I had 4 and strong spy resistence, they were extremely lucky to knock off 3 of my nukes and 2 of Bernies. They should have eaten 6 nukes but only ate 1. Next round we will do a better job of starting the whole alliance out with nukes early and hidden nuke silos. 

I learned from Defcon 1. 

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that's a hard one. I can't send aid so I don't know what else to offer. He's not in my alliance. Im taking responsibility because of the MDP we established with UN.

The best advice I can give you is that hitting UN would most likely heal the situation the best.

There's a difference between telling your sorry and showing you're sorry.

If you indeed are taking responsibility, then do so and knock out UN and disarm them for their unapologetic shenanigans Edited by Lord Hitchcock

But does that mean we can standby for war from MERCS?

No Sam, we have no intention of attacking you. The UN is well aware I have messaged you about the issue and peace talk, it would appear there are a few things I was not told. Like OE already offering peace once. If this is the case I wasn't told.

Edited by WileyXero

I wasn't trying to blame you Wiley just explaining the situation. Honestly, OE should have been nuked more. I had 4 and strong spy resistence, they were extremely lucky to knock off 3 of my nukes and 2 of Bernies. They should have eaten 6 nukes but only ate 1. Next round we will do a better job of starting the whole alliance out with nukes early and hidden nuke silos. 

I learned from Defcon 1.

This is clearly a TDO publicity stunt

There is one alliance every round that immediately impodes after a failed raid. I guess UN is it this time.

They have been great allies so far. Things just got messed up. This all started by agreeing to a Senate Rep....my how things escalate.

The best advice I can give you is that hitting UN would most likely heal the situation the best.

There's a difference between telling your sorry and showing you're sorry.

If you indeed are taking responsibility, then do so and knock out UN and disarm them for their unapologetic shenanigans.

Well Im trying to conduct peace talks for them. Once Sam pm's me back maybe we can make progress towards a resolution.

Edited by WileyXero

Obsidian Entente

hw9naHV.png

Recognition of Hostilities

[spoiler]Shortly after update on the 24th, the Entente appeared to have a bit of raid issue. A member of The United Nations attacked one of ours, and we quickly came to his aid. Shortly after, we received an offer for peace. Since the attack did minimal damage, and in the interest of giving peace a chance, we came to the agreement that if their nation sent peace to ours, we would cease attacks and no further damages would be done. Not long after, we received more war declarations, this time from members of TUN's government with their war reason stating alliance war, followed shortly by more peace offerings. So I sent the following message:

My message was read, but no response came. So I decided to go right to the source, and PM'ed their leader.

It seems that you're asking permission to raid my members, and should we defend ourselves, we will be nuked. I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to decline your agreement. I cannot allow you to raid my members, then get away scot-free once you've decided we're no longer a profitable option.

Then this beauty came along:

pUgJS8O.png

We are not intimidated by your nukes. We are not afraid of your blockades. And we don't care if you spy our tax rate. Trust me, you won't be economically screwing us for the remainder of the round. We are fully prepared to face whatever consequences may come from laughing hysterically at your attempt to bully us.

[spoiler]bully-body-slam-o.gif[/spoiler][/spoiler]

1. Swazz's alliance declares ours
  2. Swazz makes an ass out of himself
  3. Swazz's alliance gets knocked back on their ass

31543-Robin-Williams-what-year-is-it-TaC

Okay so I just read this beauty.

I was at class till just now and couldn't see all those goodies on my phone. But simply put.... I was told about none of that. Especially the agreement not to nuke. If that was indeed the case then they violated the agreement on their own terms, not mine or the MERCS.

I had 100% no part in that! I may have been evolved in bad communication resulting in the initial mishap, but those PM's were never once discussed with me. 

EDIT: I don't know why it didn't copy and paste everything, but im referring to the very first post on the forum.

Edited by WileyXero

Okay so I just read this beauty.

I was at class till just now and couldn't see all those goodies on my phone. But simply put.... I was told about none of that. Especially the agreement not to nuke. If that was indeed the case then they violated the agreement on their own terms, not mine or the MERCS.

I had 100% no part in that! I may have been evolved in bad communication resulting in the initial mishap, but those PM's were never once discussed with me. 

This is why you need to save your reputation and your alliances reputation and roll UN

I'm all for new alliances; but round after round a new one appears and makes a mess of things. To clear that up a little, the part which annoys me is the amount of new nations to TE, that join these alliances.

I mean absolutely no disrespect; but incompetent leadership is the problem here. I can't say much myself, I barely managed 2 new recruits, but those 2 new recruits will be provided with:
economic and military guides
hands on experience as an equal member/deciding wars/team work
1 to 1 mentoring if required
And just general guidance around the game! With that they will return for future rounds, whether that be rejoining Misfits or moving on to another alliance.

Edit: obviously my powerpoints didn't work :p

Edited by KingBilly1

Hello everybody. I am the leader of The United Nations. Me & my alliance have gotten a pretty bad reputation because of this war with OE but I am here to hopefully clear things up. Let's start from the beginning: MERCS & I signed a MDP. We planned to xp raid OE & RE. However, right before the war started Wiley & I decided we shouldn't attack OE. Well one of my nations must not of read my alliance announcement instructing them to only attack RE & attacked OE anyways. He is not affiliated with the UN anymore. However, he ended up getting hit bad & had his nation crippled, so in retaliation I ordered more attacks on OE (huge mistake). That was when samwise messaged me asking if we were at war, I then gave a formal declaration of war (another mistake). I offered not to use nukes & In return OE would accept peace when offered by my nations. They declined. I wasn't informed of the nuke being launched against sam but i can't say I disagree with it. OE won the war by a long-shot & I messaged him informing him of our surrender & offered peace. He hit me with a dirty blockade & replied with "lol no". This war was simply a XP raid turned into a huge destructive war, that was in no way my attentions. I admited my mistake & I am sorry for what I started. My alliance needs to rebuild urgently but OE isn't allowing that. I understand why the UN may look idiotic & humorous but we are not. We just made some mistakes that we will learn from. I am sorry for starting all of this & I hope OE will accept my peace offerings.

Edited by PresidentBernie

Hello everybody. I am the leader of The United Nations. Me & my alliance have gotten a pretty bad reputation because of this war with OE but I am here to hopefully clear things up. Let's start from the beginning: MERCS & I signed a MDP. We planned to xp raid OE & RE. However, right before the war started Wiley & I decided we shouldn't attack OE. Well one of my nations must not of read my alliance announcement instructing them to only attack RE & attacked OE anyways. He is not affiliated with the UN anymore. However, he ended up getting hit bad & had his nation crippled, so in retaliation I ordered more attacks on OE (huge mistake). That was when samwise messaged me asking if we were at war, I then gave a formal declaration of war (another mistake). I offered not to use nukes & In return OE would accept peace when offered by my nations. They declined. I wasn't informed of the nuke being launched against sam but i can't say I disagree with it. OE won the war by a long-shot & I messaged him informing him of our surrender & offered peace. He hit me with a dirty blockade & replied with "lol no". This war was simply a XP raid turned into a huge destructive war, that was in no way my attentions. I admited my mistake & I am sorry for what I started. My alliance needs to rebuild urgently but OE isn't allowing that. I understand why the UN may look idiotic & humorous but we are not. We just made some mistakes that we will learn from. I am sorry for starting all of this & I hope OE will accept my peace offerings.

raiding RE for XP is a no-no. may OE have mercy on your alliance, for we shall have none.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

XP Raid? I was going for a friendly, right out of the gate's war. That part we did, and paid the price. This whole thing with OE...I...I just really don't know what happened.

I attacked Rome because I was #2 and they had # 1 # 3 and #5 at the time I declared. Admittedly not my greatest moment.

Edited by WileyXero

You gents should have done your homework before coming here and trying to 'XP raid' alliances

raiding RE for XP is a no-no. may OE have mercy on your alliance, for we shall have none.

To my knowledge we're not at war with RE anymore. I was only attacking the mitten & he accepted my peace. There's not much RE can do to my alliance that OE didn't already do. I'm here looking for peace, not more war. I understand what I did was a mistake & I ask both RE & OE to accept my peace offerings.

To my knowledge we're not at war with RE anymore. I was only attacking the mitten & he accepted my peace. There's not much RE can do to my alliance that OE didn't already do. I'm here looking for peace, not more war. I understand what I did was a mistake & I ask both RE & OE to accept my peace offerings.

Don't worry. I have urged MERCS to attack United Nations so that they are not forced to re-roll.

XP Raid? I was going for a friendly, right out of the gate's war. That part we did, and paid the price. This whole thing with OE...I...I just really don't know what happened.

I attacked Rome because I was #2 and they had # 1 # 2 and #5 at the time I declared. Admittedly not my greatest moment.

My alliance motive was XP, I never said you had the same motive. What happen with OE is simple, we decided OE was a reasonable target so I told my nations to attack them at update. We then decided not to attack OE but that was just hours before update & I had already instructed my nations to attack. One of my nations didn't see my order not to attack, so he attacked & got destroyed which brought the rest of my alliance into it.

Isn't that considered dirty? I mean come on, all of this over a war that we ended up losing anyways?

Actually, what is considered "dirty' is 2 larger alliances teaming up to knock RE out of the round on day 7. With also nuclear nations. And also, they were 'xp raids' and raids do not apply to the cliche gentleman's rules because they are not formal hostilities.

regardless, you've got your war with RE and we will fight both your alliances, although we like MERCS leader and I hope they consider to simply hit you and we all are happy.

I'll make you a deal however- you write a song about Roman Empire and their tremendous fighting ability and post it on here and we will forget this little shin-dig ever happened. (And it has to be 500 words and semi-decent) and somewhere in there you have to include Samewise as a noble veteran of planet steve.

You have until update.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Actually, what is considered "dirty' is 2 larger alliances teaming up to knock RE out of the round on day 7. With also nuclear nations. And also, they were 'xp raids' and raids do not apply to the cliche gentleman's rules because they are not formal hostilities.

regardless, you've got your war with RE and we will fight both your alliances, although we like MERCS leader and I hope they consider to simply hit you and we all are happy.

I didn't knock RE out of the round, nor did I intend too. I already got my war with RE & I lost.

I'll make you a deal however- you write a song about Roman Empire and their tremendous fighting ability and post it on here and we will forget this little shin-dig ever happened. (And it has to be 500 words and semi-decent) and somewhere in there you have to include Samewise as a noble veteran of planet steve.

You have until update.

This would be humiliating to my alliance. However, I would be willing to do it for the sake of peace but it doesn't help with OE.

<SNIP>

I think we've found our reincarnation of General Patton from 2013 or so, Samwise. :ph34r:

Empty threats, backpedaling, ad hominem? I reinstate the following:
31543-Robin-Williams-what-year-is-it-TaC Edited by Kurdanak